Biden appointed judge slams the DOJ...

The judge said you have a man in jail for doing what the DOJ itself is doing and that will not stand... she put Garland on notice to clean this up now...

As I've written here before, the perversion of the American Justice System to benefit the Left is not the biggest problem I see today. The biggest problem is that while this perversion of justice is obvious and grotesque, half the country is fine with it. That is the real problem.

And its about time... I've been wondering if there are fair minded justices left in the USA... this is a nice change... the DOJ needs to be slapped down... stop the double standard she tells the DOJ...

Yup. She does sound fair.

Indeed, while Reyes was withering in her attacks on the DOJ’s position, she was similarly unflinching in her criticism of the House for its stance in the dispute — particularly its claim that line lawyers working on the Hunter Biden tax probe are not entitled to attorney-client privilege. She also said she thought it absurd for the House to argue that privilege was waived because it was obscuring some crime or fraud within the executive branch.

“I don’t think you’re going to win that fight,” the judge told House Counsel Matthew Berry, saying at one point that she “can’t imagine” ruling for the House on that issue.

As I've written here before, the perversion of the American Justice System to benefit the Left is not the biggest problem I see today. The biggest problem is that while this perversion of justice is obvious and grotesque, half the country is fine with it. That is the real problem.
Half the country wouldn't be OK with it if our media actually covered the news. Most people have no idea what's going on because its not reported on in the mainstream.

But I do understand that the cult known as today's American left is incapable of seeing any corruption.

I think they see it, but just willfully ignore it.
Just look at Stretches response in post #8.

Do I have too??? That one doesn't post anything worth reading.....

But you're right, they do willfully ignore what they don't want to know.........just until they can spin it against Trump :rolleyes:

I'm not sure all of them are fine with it... the media and news they watch and digest lies to them and hides facts....
Many people don't have a clue... but yes I agree with you... some people are not being educated well... and will throw their rights away to get one man who they hate...

And its about time... I've been wondering if there are fair minded justices left in the USA... this is a nice change... the DOJ needs to be slapped down... stop the double standard she tells the DOJ...

false equivalences are still false no matter who makes them.

Navarro was involved in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the US government
HB has a tax problem.

False Equivalence is just false.

false equivalences are still false no matter who makes them.

HB has a tax problem.

False Equivalence is just false.
Navarro did nothing wrong its a made up offense and he is a political prisoner one of many since Biden took over...
Criminal conspiracy my ass....
If that is true what shall we do with the FBI and the DOJ who conspired to get Trump and keep him off the ballot?...
Phony Russian conspiracy BS...
Your side of the isle has gone total criminal...
And slowly but surely they will be punished for it... the hands of time in our justice system runs slow... but it never stops...

Navarro did nothing wrong its a made up offense and he is a political prisoner one of many since Biden took over...
Criminal conspiracy my ass....
If that is true what shall we do with the FBI and the DOJ who conspired to get Trump and keep him off the ballot?...
Phony Russian conspiracy BS...
Your side of the isle has gone total criminal...
And slowly but surely they will be punished for it... the hands of time in our justice system runs slow... but it never stops...
You're repeating MAGAT lying points changes nothing.

Navarro was involved in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the US government.
Hunter Biden had some tax problems.

False equivalences are still just false.

That's crazy talk... what did he do?... no one tried to overthrow the government you idiot... but Biden is trying to overturn our constitution with open borders...

Forum List

Back