Most Americans support heartbeat bill (no abortion after heartbeat heard). Pro-aborts are lying to America

Just as I said to some pro-abort poster some time ago: Most Americans are against late term abortion. You can hear a baby's heartbeat on ultrasound at something like 6 weeks.

The libtard lies are mentioned at point 3.00 in the video

That is a lie. There is no fetal heartbeat. The heart is not fully developed so it cannot produce a heartbeat. You are the liar.

Most foreigners want to ban abortion even if a pregnancy directly threatens a patient's life. They want America to be turned into Ireland we're until a few years ago a doctor could go to prison for refusing to let a patient die rather than terminate a pregnancy that threatened her life

The topic is about where the reasonable line for abortion is. I am biased about you using your religion rather reason to distinguish that line. Suck it up. Or you know, prove why your religious beliefs are reasonable.

And what do you see as reasonable? 8 years of age?

Or does it all depend on the political affiliation of the mother?

Why are you asking me these questions as if they are my arguments?
Why do you deny science?

Human embryos and fetuses are alive and are human. Why do they have to die? Because the woman they are growing inside of doesn't want them growing inside of her.

And if your wife or husband doesn't want you sleeping next to them they have every right to kill you, right?

Of course not. I have emotions and feelings like every other human being, I just don't look towards fairytales to explain them.

You appear to lack compassion and remorse. A healthy human is repulsed by the idea of killing others.

You appear excited by it.

Of course I wonder, I just don't see any objective evidence.

Oh well.

Your attack on religion is a red herring to distract from the fact that you support the slaughter of the most innocent and defenseless members of society.

But that's the left - murder the defenseless and helpless.

Forum List

Back