Most Americans support heartbeat bill (no abortion after heartbeat heard). Pro-aborts are lying to America

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Just as I said to some pro-abort poster some time ago: Most Americans are against late term abortion. You can hear a baby's heartbeat on ultrasound at something like 6 weeks.

The libtard lies are mentioned at point 3.00 in the video

You need to get your argument straight here. Most Americans are against late term abortions. Sadly they have been made legal again when they were banned before.

6 weeks isn't late term.

Just as I said to some pro-abort poster some time ago: Most Americans are against late term abortion. You can hear a baby's heartbeat on ultrasound at something like 6 weeks.

Just for the record, a heartbeat can be heard from a baby at about 6 weeks gestation.

Extreme right dogma on abortion was very damaging to the R's.

There's no reason to think it would play different if it was revisited in 24.

• Banned
But...
The media makes it should as if ALL Americans are against it and LOVE abortion.
I've said it before, Americans will never again know freedom or justice as long as the Leftist propaganda media machine is working.
well, that appears to be so

But it's actually worse than that. It's the fact that people actually LISTEN to them, meaning, they actually take their cues on how to live life from them.. what to think!

You have to teach your chldren to THINK.. to realize that maybe what they are hearing on "news" is not exactly true or not the whole story.. and how important it is to get things right.. peoples' very lives depend on getting rhetoric right ("reproductive rights" comes to mind), meaning, some moron like Hostin on the View.. Michael Moore.. cannot brainwash your kids because you have taught them to look closely at what people are saying and get the facts about what they are saying, etc.. Until we learn to do that with our children (or anyone's children..), we are sunk.

I'm not saying the Rs never stretch the truth. but they are not outright LIARS / DECEIVERS like the leftists

It is big business, and gets them votes, my guess is they don't care about anything but that!

Extreme right dogma on abortion was very damaging to the R's.

There's no reason to think it would play different if it was revisited in 24.
PRINCIPLE, says it was the right thing to do morally, screw politics, you won't convince the baby killers to change, why try, let them live in their darkness.

It is big business, and gets them votes, my guess is they don't care about anything but that!
the libs?

well, we certainly knew that.. that all they care about is money and winning elections and having control over everyone

PRINCIPLE, says it was the right thing to do morally, screw politics, you won't convince the baby killers to change, why try, let them live in their darkness.
you hardly ever hear of a demonrat converting to Normal

This reminds me of scripture in the Bible that speaks of how God gives egregious sinners (my words) "over to a reprobate mind"

They are definitely given over to it... they revel in their sin.. gay pride shows.. drag shows.. and worst of all

mutilated children

Donald H, the Canadian duck, is jealous of Americans and the freedoms we enjoy. Hence his nonstop posts vilifying those who have what he desires while allowing the fascist, Turdeau, to do anything he desires to Canada.

Democrats lie about everything. It’s the Party of Satan.

Any point after a human heartbeat is detected is a late term abortion.

You are extinguishing an innocent human life & silencing a beating human heart in the name of selfish feelings
agree

but an abortion is wrong from the beginning of conception

It may not look like much at that age.. although some say it doesn't look like much until 6 months so who cares what such thugs think, those who just want to justify their sicko "views."

Appearances be damned.. it is still human, still alive regardless.

And besides, if dimrats are so focused on appearance..

How do they explain such phenomenon as:

Micahel Moore?
Piglosi?
Crying Chuckie Schumer?
Maxine Watters?

Forum List

Back