Young Patriot goes off on Obedient Americans

Your default position should always be....Distrust Government.

Get off your bloody knees and stand up like MEN.

Why? What did they do to you, knee-cap you?

People didn't "just take it", Did he miss the lawsuits? He needs to be a little more informed.

People didn't "just take it", Did he miss the lawsuits? He needs to be a little more informed.
No...MOST people took it. Most people enjoyed, wallowed, bathed in their servitude, and lambasted anyone who did not.

And because you are a public health hazard, maybe we should lock your butt up so the rest of us can enjoy our freedom in public safety.

its bullshit. and you would love to lock up conservatives wouldn't you. That's what all your side is saying. It's so much easier to mask up and take that vaxx like the gov't tells you to. That's takes no thinking no brains, no guts no courage. I'm sorry for you. You've no discernment and you will die a slave of the state.

its bullshit. and you would love to lock up conservatives wouldn't you. That's what all your side is saying. It's so much easier to mask up and take that vaxx like the gov't tells you to. That's takes no thinking no brains, no guts no courage. I'm sorry for you. You've no discernment and you will die a slave of the state.
Hate to break it to you but I am a conservative and get insulted when one of you animals claim you are one. Public Safety is not and never has been a political football.

Your default position should always be....Distrust Government.

Get off your bloody knees and stand up like MEN.

That young Patriot has more common sense in his little finger than all Leftists put together!

Bravo! :clap:

And because you are a public health hazard, maybe we should lock your butt up so the rest of us can enjoy our freedom in public safety.
And that right there is how an authoritarian reacts to anyone who defies their illegitimate assertions of authority.

Remember these people; they are the most dangerous thing amongst us.
They are the ones who would have been concentration camp guards.

Forum List

Back