Young Patriot goes off on Obedient Americans

The little twerp should have been around back in the '60s when the were enslaving guys his age to go off and die in some meaningless military escapade.

Thank God us Boomers put an end to that nonsense.

its bullshit. and you would love to lock up conservatives wouldn't you. That's what all your side is saying. It's so much easier to mask up and take that vaxx like the gov't tells you to. That's takes no thinking no brains, no guts no courage. I'm sorry for you. You've no discernment and you will die a slave of the state.

You aren't a Conservative. You are an imbalanced health hazard. You should be surrounded by warning signs no matter where you go at all times.

Guess again, cupcake. You want Government Employment? You will get vaccinated. Or you will wear a mask and be tested each and every week or not be employed. Look for Health Departments and Services to follow suit, why they haven't already is beyond me. And that is right now. If it doesn't get better, look for tightening up of employment. And the Courts have already sided with the Employers.
And then employees turn down the shot and insist on the weekly testing and the employer gets tired of paying for that really fast, like within a couple weeks....... and then it goes away and they stop this nonsense.

The shot doesn't keep you from having to wear a mask.

The shot doesn't keep you from getting covid.

The shot doesn't keep you from spreading covid.

The shot doesn't keep the tyrants from trying to mandate lockdowns and restrictions.

The shot has lots of adverse side effects, for lots of people, up to and including, death.

And no one has any idea at all what the long term effects of this shot are going to be, because all you folks who got it?
You are the human trials.

So tell me again......... why the hell would anyone get this shot? :huh1:

From the link;

"The Empire Strikes Back: Just Following Orders

"What a coincidence! I'll just be following orders when I pull the
lever and watch your necks snap. History is funny like that."

Saw senior management today for a totally unrelated issue. As meeting wrapped up, they noted they had no record on file of my COVID vaccination status.
Me: Decline to answer, thanks anyhow.
Them: This is what we're getting as guidelines from the Califrutopia Department of Public Health.

That was their killshot. They really think they can tell employees to jump off a cliff, and then point to the state and say "They made us tell you." Um, ...sideways with a dull rusty chainsaw, bucko.

Me: This company hasn't done anything stupid with regard to COVID from last year until now. You really don't want to start doing stupid things now just because the state recommends them. You're going to get a lot of pushback, including from me, of a kind you don't want.
Them: We've already gotten a lot of pushback.
Me: My second call, if you follow through on this, will be refusal on all grounds, and a telephone call to someone with "Esq." after their name. I won't be tortured, and I won't be singled out, on capricious and arbitrary grounds, nor tolerate a hostile workplace environment. The state may be pushing this, but management and employees here are where the rubber is going to meet the road, and you'll end up paying a heavy price to "go along". Please, pass those concerns up the chain.
Them: But...but...but...reasons!
Me: In so many words:

"Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go."

Them: Good talk! Bye!"

Forum List

Back