Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

I live in the same world you do.

Great song.
View attachment 363169

Obviously you don't since you paint all whites with such a broad brush.

Perhaps you should read some of my threads down in The Badlands.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I paint the picture as it is. So I won't be listening to whining about painting whites. Because if all lives matter, you don't bitch when blacks say their lives matter as much as anyone elses.

abstract paintings are just a leftists illusion
You paint a pile of shit pretty badly

So no real argument?
Maybe you should address your concern with the shit painter IM2

The shit was painted in the OP when that person decided to make the blacks in members of BLM just because they yelled black lives matter back at some whites who called them the n word. But I know, whites never do anything wrong everybody hates them only for their color and "success."

BLM bullies put an end to a mother's life who lovingly stated, "All lives matter."

What kind of a cause murder's mothers who claim that everyone matters? How many people have to die before BLM decides to stop their murder spree.

No amount of dead white people will ever be enough.

You're right, and I think the traditional police responses should be reinstated to stop the killing of children and innocent adults.
The stalkers are out in masses wherever people join together. It's a blight on America.

White lives have always mattered more than anybody elses. That's why WHITE LIES don't matter.
FALSE! Since Affirmative Action began 56 years ago, white lives have been mattering LESS than black lives. LEFTIST LIES perpetuate the myth of white privilege, when actually, it is Black Privilege that has existed for all or most of our lives.
This is actually a good point you raise, because when the federal government did the opposite of what Martin Luther King was asking it to do, otherwise when King was saying " judge a man upon his character, and not upon his skin colour", is when "black priveledge" was right then created by the federal government because it ignored Kings words of wisdom......

The feds created "black priveledge" (stood behind a race), in order to combat white priveledge during a time period in which this alledged "white priveledge" existed.

It was done as an equalizer in hopes that someday Black's would have a chance against those who saw their blackness as being something bad amongst them.. However, instead of the feds not seeing the individual "character" of each person to be judged or anaylised in any situation as it should be, the feds took it way further.... This character thing is just how Martin Luther King had understood it to be, and it was right to do so in this way, but the feds took it a step further, and made it about race instead of about character. A major failure on the feds part.

King understood that all blacks weren't oppressed just because of their skin colour, and he knew that character played a huge role in it all, so he only wanted a man to be judged by that instead of by his colour. King was correct, and alot of blacks understand this, and it is why they are against what's going on today in these protest, Chicago, and alot of other stuff that's been going on.

Now after years of the feds supporting a people based upon their race and/or their skin colour, it is that we as a white race know that King was absolutely right upon what he said, because to assume that all black people are somehow oppressed by all white people or that a black person is oppressed by a white person (any white person), based upon the skin colour of a person is patently obsurd to the highest levels of stupidity these days.

Yes racism exist, but it wasn't at the level that these Marxist radical leftist whom want to transform this nation against it's overall will would like for all of us to think that it does because it don't.

Now we have the results of the obsurdity, and the federal government needs to immediately adopt the speech that Martin Luther had spoken on that day, and it needs to start immediately judging all lives on the basis of one's character, and also upon all the people obeying the laws of this nation. Period.

It's simple, but for political reasons, and because of the dirtyness of politician's who are seeking power through division, otherwise as the Democrats have demonstrated more than anyone else these days, we are getting what we are getting now.

Thank God we have real smart people who know better about the stupidity, and they will be the ones to finally step up to end it.

Last edited:

Great song.
View attachment 363169

*****SMILE*****

I paint the picture as it is. So I won't be listening to whining about painting whites. Because if all lives matter, you don't bitch when blacks say their lives matter as much as anyone elses.

So no real argument?

The shit was painted in the OP when that person decided to make the blacks in members of BLM just because they yelled black lives matter back at some whites who called them the n word. But I know, whites never do anything wrong everybody hates them only for their color and "success."

The N-word, and saying all lives matter gets anyone a death sentence now ??? Is that what you are saying ??

Great song.
View attachment 363169

*****SMILE*****

So no real argument?

The N-word, and saying all lives matter gets anyone a death sentence now ??? Is that what you are saying ??

We're saying right wing media sucks. We're waiting for actual journalists and law enforcement.

They went with the obvious impeachable offense and didn't bother with that incredible Mess to make it quick. Perhaps a mistake. Of course this Senate would never do anything. All part of the propaganda brainwash.
Can you at least try to stay on topic? Go rehash that bullshit in another thread or, better yet, start your own.

U just contradicted yourself.. Fuck the race war, BUT -- it's OK to kill each other over shouting racial epithets or street slogans...
No I didn't because I have never said it was OK that this woman was killed. You dumb sons of bitches need to learn how to read.

I understand it's difficult for whites like you to understand that a white person starts a conflict when they call blacks the n word, but it's not 1920. If those whites had not used the n word the chain of events that ended up in death would never have happened. That's what I have said, it is what I will continue to say. None of that should be conflated to mean I think killing is OK at any time.

Get that through your thick, white, racist, always wanting to whine about non white racism that's not happening to whites, skull.

The n word was the first utterance.

You keep asserting that YOU KNOW the ALLEGED racial slur that supposedly began all this.. But in the story I READ -- it was only reported as a "variation of the n-word"... That's how little we KNOW about this, but we put our own suggestions into what happened here before there's any real reporting on it..

Maybe set a date on everyone's calendar and schedule a resumption of this beat-down when some FACTS are found under oath??? :auiqs.jpg:

You keep asserting that YOU KNOW the ALLEGED racial slur that supposedly began all this.. But in the story I READ -- it was only reported as a "variation of the n-word"... That's how little we KNOW about this, but we put our own suggestions into what happened here before there's any real reporting on it..

Maybe set a date on everyone's calendar and schedule a resumption of this beat-down when some FACTS are found under oath??? :auiqs.jpg:

1594954444590.png

As far as we know the group that supposedly used the "variation of the N-word" was called something..... impolite beforehand.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
No I didn't because I have never said it was OK that this woman was killed. You dumb sons of bitches need to learn how to read.

No you did not.. But READ what you said.. People NEED consequences for those racial slurs. Should face up to "the consequences"... Were ya thinking of tossing a milkshake??? I don''t think so...

Sounded pretty much like you were justifying killing given the topic of this thread....

We hate to delete your content.. But thread control is what we're after.. We want THIS topic to get discussed in THIS thread..

So pro tip -- If you SEE someone BAITING a thread diversion, ignore it.. because if it spirals out of control --- everyone's gonna get warned. Know what the topic is EVERYTIME before you hit reply..

Topic here is NOT impeachment.. It's NOT Libya. It's not even THAT political, except for details related to the murder... impeachment/Libya would be a big CLUE that the a thread diversion is afoot.. Dont get baited...

Black lives don't matter to you unless you can politically use them
SO KISS MY ASS YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH

No you did not.. But READ what you said.. People NEED consequences for those racial slurs. Should face up to "the consequences"... Were ya thinking of tossing a milkshake??? I don''t think so...

Sounded pretty much like you were justifying killing given the topic of this thread....
And we are the dumb aces according to him. LOL.

IM2 attempted to separate BLM's message from it's supporters, who took it so literally that they committed murder for it.

Maybe BLM would like to make a statement now, otherwise that violence is not what it is advocating, and that anyone commiting violence in it's name is absolutely wrong, and will be banned for it.

IM2 attempted to separate BLM's message from it's supporters, who took it so literally that they committed murder for it.

Reasonable people WISH they COULD separate the BLM message from it's founders and their fringe radical POLITICAL goals. It's a waste of a classic meme in the hands of those who essentially trademarked it on Twitter..

If IM2 was QUICKER -- we'd have the "founder" of BLM RIGHT here amongst us... And HE's more reasonable to deal with than those "owners" of the slogan are... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back