Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

Pitiful.
total bologna as always.... Had nothing to do with BLM anyway....
"Black Lives Matter" was the phrase the perps used.
The n word used by whites began the confrontation.
So that is justification for murder?
I stated from jump that murder was wrong. But excuse me if I tell a bunch of people who have justified every killing of a black person who was unarmed and law abiding to go fuck yourselves. If those whites had not used the n word none of this would have happened.

Fuck you and your bullshit false equivalent nonsense.

Just remember that it is you assholes who are pushing for a race war.

I hope you are one of the first to get your wish.
Do racists learn how to read?

There is no false equivalence in what I said. Because I never said it was right for anyone to be killed. But if the n word had not been said, the blacks would not have responded by saying black lives matter, the woman would not have shouted back all lives matter, there would not have been an armed confrontation and the resulting death.

I understand that for whites who are racists concepts like consequences and responsibility are things for everyone else. But in THIS case had the n word not been said, there would have been no confrontation. The claim that the poor innocent white woman was murdered by "BLM" just for saying all lives matter is a lie. Why pussies like you keep threatening a race war is your problem.

Because there will be no race war. And if racists like you try to start one, you will get destroyed. Do not think that you're going to get every white person to fight with you. Because no matter how racist this country has been, not every white person has participated in the racism .

Pitiful.
I stated from jump that murder was wrong. But excuse me if I tell a bunch of people who have justified every killing of a black person who was unarmed and law abiding to go fuck yourselves. If those whites had not used the n word none of this would have happened.

There is no false equivalence in what I said. Because I never said it was right for anyone to be killed. But if the n word had not been said, the blacks would not have responded by saying black lives matter, the woman would not have shouted back all lives matter, there would not have been an armed confrontation and the resulting death.

I understand that for whites who are racists concepts like consequences and responsibility are things for everyone else. But in THIS case had the n word not been said, there would have been no confrontation. The claim that the poor innocent white woman was murdered by "BLM" just for saying all lives matter is a lie. Why pussies like you keep threatening a race war is your problem.

Because there will be no race war. And if racists like you try to start one, you will get destroyed. Do not think that you're going to get every white person to fight with you. Because no matter how racist this country has been, not every white person has participated in the racism .

It's only idiots, like you, who feel that saying something is worthy of death. You fuckers whine about how burglary shouldn't be a death sentence yet you tacitly condone this crap.

I am not going to weep one bit for you when you call the wrong cracker an asshole and he proves to you that he is.

You deserve every bit of karma coming your way.

Pitiful.

You can go back as far as you'd like to find proximate causes for the murder. In fact, here's one. Had the BLM personnel not said that black lives matter in response to what she said, she would not have responded in kind and would not have been murdered. IOW, the responsibility for pulling the trigger lies with the person who pulled it.

Pitiful.

You can go back as far as you'd like to find proximate causes for the murder. In fact, here's one. Had the BLM personnel not said that black lives matter in response to what she said, she would not have responded in kind and would not have been murdered. IOW, the responsibility for pulling the trigger lies with the person who pulled it.
The n word was the first utterance. That is what started the chain of events. You want to ignore that just to blame the blacks. Those people were not BLM personnel. The responsibility for the murder is on the shooter but despite your finest attempt to dismiss something to create an innocent white victim, the fact remains that had the n word not been said by armed whites out at 3am possibly looking for trouble, there would have been no confrontation.

Pitiful.

I understand that for whites who are racists concepts....

You said "wacist" like a retarded child.

You are a retarded child.

Once gain just for you IM2 More blacks murder whites EVERY year then whites murder blacks, in fact more then twice as many whites are murdered by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites. Also JUST for you more blacks murder over all then whites every year, that right 13 percent of the population kills more people every year then 70 percent of the population.

Pitiful.

It's only idiots, like you, who feel that saying something is worthy of death. You fuckers whine about how burglary shouldn't be a death sentence yet you tacitly condone this crap.

I am not going to weep one bit for you when you call the wrong cracker an asshole and he proves to you that he is.

Do racists get taught how to read? Asshole is not a racial slur. I stated in my first sentence that the killing was wrong. You want to ignore the fact that a white person unnecessarily felt they had to utter a racial slur when they saw some blacks. Then you ignore the fact they too, pulled guns. There is a saying that goes around and it's this," don't pull out a gun unless you intend to use it." I won't be facing karma for things you assume I did that I did not do. You ignoring what those whites did to start that confrontation might have you making the same mistake one day.

Then you'll realize what karma truly is.

Pitiful.

Are you literate? If so, the answer is "yes".

About a race war, you forget the BLM factor and how much they piss All Americans of every race off. No, I agree, it will not be a race war, it will be an Americans vs. Commies war.
I put everything I have on The Americans.

Pitiful.

Do racists get taught how to read? Asshole is not a racial slur. I stated in my first sentence that the killing was wrong. You want to ignore the fact that a white person unnecessarily felt they had to utter a racial slur when they saw some blacks. Then you ignore the fact they too, pulled guns. There is a saying that goes around and it's this," don't pull out a gun unless you intend to use it." I won't be facing karma for things you assume I did that I did not do. You ignoring what those whites did to start that confrontation might have you making the same mistake one day.

Those "whites" said something.

Guess what, so did you. Dumbass.

Pitiful.

So you're saying it's bad her nobio didn't shoot the pieces of shit before they shot her?
I agree. She may would still be alive if that was the case, and they are all pieces of shit.
He should have pulled and shot right then and there. He would be in jail right now, though. He would have been right in mine and God's eyes. The law is a different story. It's not good that that's the case, but it's how it is. :dunno: I don't worry about things I can't affect.

Once gain just for you IM2 More blacks murder whites EVERY year then whites murder blacks, in fact more then twice as many whites are murdered by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites. Also JUST for you more blacks murder over all then whites every year, that right 13 percent of the population kills more people every year then 70 percent of the population.

Yeah and 2 is more than 1. Both are small numbers. Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person. Murder was the cause of death for approximately .0000003 percent of the population. The number of blacks that committed murder equaled less than .0000001 of the American population. In 2018 there were just over 8,000 murders. 2,600 by blacks. In 2018 more whites were killed by each other, than blacks killed each other. Whites raped 12,000 people alone in 2018. That's @1.5 times the number of total murders in that same year. It is double the number of rapes of any other population. Sine 1994, whites have consistently led the country in at least 27 out of the 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report.

In other words, whites are 70 percent of the population and they annually lead in 90 percent of the crimes categories listed by the Uniform Crime Report. And that includes violent crime.

1594922609118.png

Pitiful.

Those "whites" said something.

Guess what, so did you. Dumbass.
And so you still want to deny. The n word is not just saying something. Considering the amount of crying you do when you are called a demographic term used by the department of the census, your statement shows that you are full of shit and just looking for a reason to run your racist mouth.

I'm done talking to you about this.

Pitiful.

The n word was the first utterance. That is what started the chain of events. You want to ignore that just to blame the blacks. Those people were not BLM personnel. The responsibility for the murder is on the shooter but despite your finest attempt to dismiss something to create an innocent white victim, the fact remains that had the n word not been said by armed whites out at 3am possibly looking for trouble, there would have been no confrontation.
Nope. Not even close. What the woman said was despicable, but not worthy of death. I don't blame "the blacks", I blame the person who pulled the trigger. Somebody saying something should not cause someone else to kill them.

it's all true, brainwashed functional moron,and the fact that the GOP has been giving the store away to the rich and screwing everybody else does have something to do with it. Idiot. People did not just get lazy and stupid all of a sudden. Idiot. Mario Cuomo said Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. A disgrace and God will not be amused.
Mario Cuomo and Reagan are the past. Currently, the Trump administration has done more for the US working class & poor, including women, minorities, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma, than any president in US history. Their unemployment rates are record lows. Median wage is highest in US history.

You either don't know what you're talking about, are brainwashed by liberal BS media and/or the US MISeducation system, or you're just plain full of shit.
yes he did not ruin Obama's recovery and it only cost two trillion dollars in debt. yes it continued to get better but not much difference at all with Obama's economy. Of course on that also you are a brainwashed functional moron. Obama produce more jobs his last 3 years then Trump did his first three years etcetera etcetera and now he's totally screwed up the pandemic. Pathetic just like he's screwed up everything else he's ever done except for being a fraud on The apprentice. Recently we all found out that it was scripted LOL.reaganism still rules and is still a gigantic give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. We don't tax the rich and giant corporations enough so that we can invest in America and Americans. Only propaganda makes this mess possible and ignoramuses like you. History not learned is history repeated. Like we do every day. The GOP only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich with reconciliation their rule and the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Time to go nuclear I'm living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every
Of course no Democrat supports criminals and looters, and of course you are totally misinformed and hater duped....
Oh no, "Of course" not. Cops refrain from arresting traffic blockers, rioters, looters (in cities with Democrat mayors), because they LIKE all these things, and they even like having rocks & bottle thrown at them. "Of course". ha ha ha.:biggrin:

Of course, Democrats, in general certainly DO support criminals and looters, as evidenced by their consistent and continual allowance of it, by Democrat mayors and governors. If there was any doubt of that before, there is none now, after the May/June riots, looting, traffic blocking, in cities all over the country.

Prior to this, there were some examples of this callous disregard for crime (as long as it fed Democrat agenda), in some cities around the country. Now the phenomenon has become an obvious, national spectacle.

You walked straight into this. :rolleyes:
Total b*******. basically right wing police unions protect their bad apples and in Democratic cities just love making the mayor's look bad. They just left that precinct building and sat back and watched looters which was going a hell of a lot farther than the mayor's ever wanted them to.of course you'll never get the real story on your propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Leaving the daytime protesters alone it's nothing like leaving the nighttime looters alone....

Dem mayors, dem city councils, for generations, and you people don't hold them to account for their failures, and keep reelecting the same people that have proven time and time again, to not give a damn about you.
they do the best they can for regular people under our now 40 year old ridiculous give away to the rich GOP dominance. Blacks know they do a lot worse under Republicans. They offer nothing but garbage propaganda and money for the rich, brainwashed functional moron. And usually a corrupt bubble and bust economic meltdown in the end.

They are in charge of those police. The police that supposedly just hunt and murder random black males for no reason, when they are not just mass arresting blacks males for being black.

You support them while claiming that people they employ, are murdering people in the streets.

You people are so full of shit, that it is beyond words. If someone wrote you up in a work of fiction, it would be panned as not believable.
law enforcement and all respected journalist around the world believe that Fox news Rush Limbaugh and the GOP base are totally full of it totally ignorant and brainwashed functional morons. All your phony scandals and conspiracy theories have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted on your garbage propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong.

Police unions are full of crap protect bad apples and fight against Democratic Mayors. In this case standing down in the face of looters and riotsers who have nothing to do with the protesters during the daytime. Try real news.

Rush limbaugh, and how foreign journalists think of him, is just shit you are throwing against the wall to distract from your complete inability to addres my acutal point.

You progressive dems have been in charge of these shit cities and their shit police departments for generations.

Anything wrong with them is on you.
there is the little matter of forty years of GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else tax policies which have given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world. Well now we want to reform the cops and the whole system that goes out on police calls along with everything else the GOP is giving us. We have gone backwards the last 40 years everywhere and every way. Thanks GOP! Only the brainwashed functional moron base makes it possible. In other words I blame the propaganda machine Rupert Murdoch and all the scumbags who are bought off pundits.

The last 40 years you people have been in charge of this cities and these police forces. Any reform you have wanted, you could have implemented long ago.

"inequality"? Even if there were true, being poor is no excuse for being feral animals. Even if it were true, that is not reason that your dem mayors and city councils should not be held responsible for the job they have done running the cities they run.

YOur excuses and deflections are utter nonsense.
it's all true, brainwashed functional moron,and the fact that the GOP has been giving the store away to the rich and screwing everybody else does have something to do with it. Idiot. People did not just get lazy and stupid all of a sudden. Idiot. Mario Cuomo said Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. A disgrace and God will not be amused.
Those poor, useless democrats that can't do anything even when they're in charge of cities and states for decades. Yet you keep voting for them. Heck, you'll even vote for Quid Pro Joe, who's been in government for 40 years and not given you anything you wanted.
Thanks to pure obstruction by the GOP. And it just gets worse and worse.... Time to Nuke you people and dare you to repeal a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training good infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share or at least more like it.... But thanks for the view from brainwashed functional morons....
In all those cities there is not much more than a nominal Republican presence, yet the democrats still do not give you what you want. At least they have you so thoroughly trained that they could be completely in power without a single Republican to be found and you'd STILL hold them blameless and vote for them.
There are so many limits on City power it's ridiculous, mainly the lack of money to invest which is the responsibility of the national government. But thanks for the brainwashed functional moron view.

Check facts instead of feelz because city budgets are not controlled by the federal government. Are you really so totally a democrat that you believe Trump controls New York City's budget? You might want to be looking in a mirror the next time you start opining about morons.
They only control federal aid which is nowhere near enough since Reagan. A ridiculous giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Thanks GOP. only an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda makes this mess possible....

Mario Cuomo and Reagan are the past. Currently, the Trump administration has done more for the US working class & poor, including women, minorities, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma, than any president in US history. Their unemployment rates are record lows. Median wage is highest in US history.

You either don't know what you're talking about, are brainwashed by liberal BS media and/or the US MISeducation system, or you're just plain full of shit.
yes he did not ruin Obama's recovery and it only cost two trillion dollars in debt. yes it continued to get better but not much difference at all with Obama's economy. Of course on that also you are a brainwashed functional moron. Obama produce more jobs his last 3 years then Trump did his first three years etcetera etcetera and now he's totally screwed up the pandemic. Pathetic just like he's screwed up everything else he's ever done except for being a fraud on The apprentice. Recently we all found out that it was scripted LOL.reaganism still rules and is still a gigantic give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. We don't tax the rich and giant corporations enough so that we can invest in America and Americans. Only propaganda makes this mess possible and ignoramuses like you. History not learned is history repeated. Like we do every day. The GOP only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich with reconciliation their rule and the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Time to go nuclear I'm living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every
Of course no Democrat supports criminals and looters, and of course you are totally misinformed and hater duped....
Oh no, "Of course" not. Cops refrain from arresting traffic blockers, rioters, looters (in cities with Democrat mayors), because they LIKE all these things, and they even like having rocks & bottle thrown at them. "Of course". ha ha ha.:biggrin:

Of course, Democrats, in general certainly DO support criminals and looters, as evidenced by their consistent and continual allowance of it, by Democrat mayors and governors. If there was any doubt of that before, there is none now, after the May/June riots, looting, traffic blocking, in cities all over the country.

Prior to this, there were some examples of this callous disregard for crime (as long as it fed Democrat agenda), in some cities around the country. Now the phenomenon has become an obvious, national spectacle.

You walked straight into this. :rolleyes:
Total b*******. basically right wing police unions protect their bad apples and in Democratic cities just love making the mayor's look bad. They just left that precinct building and sat back and watched looters which was going a hell of a lot farther than the mayor's ever wanted them to.of course you'll never get the real story on your propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Leaving the daytime protesters alone it's nothing like leaving the nighttime looters alone....

Dem mayors, dem city councils, for generations, and you people don't hold them to account for their failures, and keep reelecting the same people that have proven time and time again, to not give a damn about you.
they do the best they can for regular people under our now 40 year old ridiculous give away to the rich GOP dominance. Blacks know they do a lot worse under Republicans. They offer nothing but garbage propaganda and money for the rich, brainwashed functional moron. And usually a corrupt bubble and bust economic meltdown in the end.

They are in charge of those police. The police that supposedly just hunt and murder random black males for no reason, when they are not just mass arresting blacks males for being black.

You support them while claiming that people they employ, are murdering people in the streets.

You people are so full of shit, that it is beyond words. If someone wrote you up in a work of fiction, it would be panned as not believable.
law enforcement and all respected journalist around the world believe that Fox news Rush Limbaugh and the GOP base are totally full of it totally ignorant and brainwashed functional morons. All your phony scandals and conspiracy theories have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted on your garbage propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong.

Police unions are full of crap protect bad apples and fight against Democratic Mayors. In this case standing down in the face of looters and riotsers who have nothing to do with the protesters during the daytime. Try real news.

Rush limbaugh, and how foreign journalists think of him, is just shit you are throwing against the wall to distract from your complete inability to addres my acutal point.

You progressive dems have been in charge of these shit cities and their shit police departments for generations.

Anything wrong with them is on you.
there is the little matter of forty years of GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else tax policies which have given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world. Well now we want to reform the cops and the whole system that goes out on police calls along with everything else the GOP is giving us. We have gone backwards the last 40 years everywhere and every way. Thanks GOP! Only the brainwashed functional moron base makes it possible. In other words I blame the propaganda machine Rupert Murdoch and all the scumbags who are bought off pundits.

The last 40 years you people have been in charge of this cities and these police forces. Any reform you have wanted, you could have implemented long ago.

"inequality"? Even if there were true, being poor is no excuse for being feral animals. Even if it were true, that is not reason that your dem mayors and city councils should not be held responsible for the job they have done running the cities they run.

YOur excuses and deflections are utter nonsense.
Those poor, useless democrats that can't do anything even when they're in charge of cities and states for decades. Yet you keep voting for them. Heck, you'll even vote for Quid Pro Joe, who's been in government for 40 years and not given you anything you wanted.
Thanks to pure obstruction by the GOP. And it just gets worse and worse.... Time to Nuke you people and dare you to repeal a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training good infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share or at least more like it.... But thanks for the view from brainwashed functional morons....
In all those cities there is not much more than a nominal Republican presence, yet the democrats still do not give you what you want. At least they have you so thoroughly trained that they could be completely in power without a single Republican to be found and you'd STILL hold them blameless and vote for them.
There are so many limits on City power it's ridiculous, mainly the lack of money to invest which is the responsibility of the national government. But thanks for the brainwashed functional moron view.

Check facts instead of feelz because city budgets are not controlled by the federal government. Are you really so totally a democrat that you believe Trump controls New York City's budget? You might want to be looking in a mirror the next time you start opining about morons.
They only control federal aid which is nowhere near enough since Reagan. A ridiculous giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Thanks GOP. only an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda makes this mess possible....
"Federal aid". Where do you think the money for that "federal aid" comes from in the first place? Think.

It was obvious to me that there's no proof of affiliation with BLM, but I wasn't LOOKING for that confirmation in the "other story".. I was looking for different facts or angles and there WAS NONE, barring the "juicing of the story" with an insinuation that BLM was involved.

However, the group that committed the violence -- DID choose to shout out that organization to try and PROVOKE a confrontation -- did they not?

You also trying to excuse the indefensible here by picking nits?? There's also little defense for the ORG that HIJACKED and branded that BLM slogan.. They are FULL out revolutionary Marxists that invented and OWN that brand...

Given that lie was so obvious, can you point me to the post in which you scolded the OP for promulgating that lie? Let me answer that. Rather than pointing out the lie, you joined those who saw fit to reward the lie the OP found on some rightarded click-bait fount with a "Thanks". The OP, as can be easily seen, doesn't give a rat's posterior about that young mother. If he did, he'd take utmost care not to besmirch her by associating her with that lie. So, rather than to care for her, he cared about waving that bloody shirt, while mendaciously pointing at BLM. That is the only reason why this mendacious OP was posted, and it also is what lynch mobs have done throughout history so as to arrive at trees bearing strange fruit.

It is pretty obvious to me that the group that provoked the confrontation, emboldened by the guns they were carrying, was using the N-word for exactly that purpose, the worst slur a white person can use against a black person, provocatively expressing "You don't matter, and neither do your lives." To that, "Black lives matter" was the obvious retort. Having just expressed that Black lives don't matter, the group of provocateurs then added insult to injury with "all lives matter."

Both IM2 and I called what happened "murder". IM2 even went to such lengths as to explain that murder is always wrong. Quite naturally, both of us also stand accused of excusing the inexcusable. Given that murder is usually defined as "taking a human life out of a base motive, with malice aforethought", there is not, and there cannot be, an excuse for that. Pointing out that the group of provocateurs, emboldened by their guns, contributed to the escalation is just pointing out that they initiated and exacerbated the confrontation. It takes factl-free, disrespectful, interested "reasoning" to reinterpret that as an "excuse". Why that is you thankfully make abundantly clear: In good McCarthyite fashion, you find there are dreaded "Marxists" in BLM, and that in turn means all leashes are torn, and lying about them, up to and including accusing them of murder, is okay. There is a "Thanks" to be had for that.

And then you whine about the absence and the impossibility of "debate". Not calling out, even thanking, an obvious lie like "BLM murdered a young mother" is in itself shameful in its mendacity, and the polar opposite of "debate". That you and the OP cannot get away with slander, smears, and mendacity is a first step towards safeguarding debate against those who would destroy it for political gain. If you are at a loss trying to explain why there is so little by way of debate on here, buying yourself a mirror would be a good first step.
So when DemoKKKrat members lynched Blacks it wasn't the KKK's fault?? You sure about that???

Greg
Conservatives are the racists no matter which party they're in. Read something not from Rupert goddamn Murdock.

Conservatives are the racists no matter which party they're in. Read something not from Rupert goddamn Murdock.
Do you support Affirmative Action ? Do you support BLM ? Do you support reparations$$$ for blacks ? Tell us how racist YOU are.

Maybe you'd like to run Al Sharpton for president.

Pitiful.
Were these BLM Staff or just random people saying Black Lives Matter?

This story is dishonest.

This one seems to be more honest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

Murder is wrong period, but was it necessary for the N word to be said?
They're the real deal, IM2.
That word started the conflict. Had that word not been said by the white person there would have been no tragedy. This is what racist trash like you can't understand. So let me break it down for you.

If the white person had not said the n word, the blacks would not have replied with "black lives matter." Without that said, the woman would not have amplified the situation with her racist response, "all lives matter." There would have been no confrontation. So just who in this situation really is your so called read deal?
I'm not a racist, have never called anyone the N-word, but according to you anyone who uses this word deserves to be killed.

I don't agree with you. Didn't you have a mother who taught you the little ditty, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."

You called me "racist trash" because you oppose my political beliefs. Since you give free license for your friends to murder subjectively, why are you doing the same thing to someone as harmless as me who does not own and never has owned a firearm?
Calling blacks the n-word at 3 in the morning is a bad idea even when your boyfriend is armed. I believe everyone is racist with all the racist messages we've gotten, but Democrats try and fight it and try and help blacks because we know it's economic as much as anything. In fact it is economic.we have to tax the rich more and invest in America and Americans again. Living wage health Care daycare great infrastructure and vacations just like every other modern country. And and ID card for work which is the only solution for illegal immigration the Democrats have supported forever. But of course that would be communism. You are duped. Bring back debate on Fox primetime and tinfoil radio demagogues.... They do not have a leg to stand on, just garbage repeated endlessly and never retracted.
I refuse to comply with your suggestion that I use the n-word in any context. You are determined to make a racist out of me, and it isn't working, nor have you or anyone else here "duped" me into behaviors that you suggest to people you hate who tell the truth to the best of their knowledge, and if you know their race, you think you can dictate the pox upon them by claiming they are racist when nothing could be further than the truth. You deserve to be on everyone's ignore list for your unkind patronization of people whose only goal is to make America great again in thought, word, and deed.

Yeah and 2 is more than 1. Both are small numbers. Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person. Murder was the cause of death for approximately .0000003 percent of the population. The number of blacks that committed murder equaled less than .0000001 of the American population. In 2018 there were just over 8,000 murders. 2,600 by blacks. In 2018 more whites were killed by each other, than blacks killed each other. Whites raped 12,000 people alone in 2018. That's @1.5 times the number of total murders in that same year. It is double the number of rapes of any other population. Sine 1994, whites have consistently led the country in at least 27 out of the 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report.

In other words, whites are 70 percent of the population and they annually lead in 90 percent of the crimes categories listed by the Uniform Crime Report. And that includes violent crime.

View attachment 364039
Be specific now and tell us how likely blacks are to be killed by blacks, I notice you left that out as for the rest whites are 5 TIMES plus the number of blacks so of course they SHOULD be 5 times te number of blacks per crime but they are NOT 13 percent of the population commits 36 percent of all murders while 70 percent of the population commits 30 percent of all murders. Getting the point ya you brain dead dumb ass.

Forum List

Back