You Won't See This On CNN: Trump Supporters ID Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters, Act To DEFEND Capitol

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Recently Released / Exposed J6 Video shows Trump Supporters ID Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters trying to break Capitol windows.

As crowd yells 'Antifa' Trump supporters closer tackle / stop the individual from breaking the window.

Another video shows Trump supporters at the top of Capitol steps join together to stop identified Antifa members with crowbars from attacking the Capitol, forcing them back down the steps.

Another video shows a govt Emergency Coordinator from Pa state on video how he oticed a group of individuals dressed as Trump supporters talking about hpw they needed to 'ramp things up' (before they engaged in violence / vandalism) 'to make these people look bad'.

Yeah,Demo rats amd leftist MSM will NEVER cover / show these.

Recently Released / Exposed J6 Video shows Trump Supporters ID Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters trying to break Capitol windows.

As crowd yells 'Antifa' Trump supporters closer tackle / stop the individual from breaking the window.

Another video shows Trump supporters at the top of Capitol steps join together to stop identified Antifa members with crowbars from attacking the Capitol, forcing them back down the steps.

Another video shows a govt Emergency Coordinator from Pa state on video how he oticed a group of individuals dressed as Trump supporters talking about hpw they needed to 'ramp things up' (before they engaged in violence / vandalism) 'to make these people look bad'.

PJ Media? Good God Almighty FOOL. I quote,

The videos show people who appear to be Antifa

Appear to be? The hell you say, why? Does Antifa have a certain look? What, were they black, gasp. Why not just say the video shows people that appear to be the second coming of Christ, is there a damn difference? Or hell, the video shows people that are dumber than a box of rocks, I would go with that one.

Ghee, any excuse to look innocent.
762F2273-06DE-4E4B-A75F-9903DEBD5DE7.jpeg

PJ Media? Good God Almighty FOOL. I quote,

The videos show people who appear to be Antifa

Appear to be? The hell you say, why? Does Antifa have a certain look? What, were they black, gasp. Why not just say the video shows people that appear to be the second coming of Christ, is there a damn difference? Or hell, the video shows people that are dumber than a box of rocks, I would go with that one.

According to the FBI under oath, tgere were over 30 undercover FBI, ATF, DHS agents, DC and Capitol Police officers dressed as Trump supporters in the crowd, outside and inside the Capitol ...

... and now YOU want to claim there is no way in hell there was anyone else there dressed as a Trump supporter who was NOT a Trump supporter ...

... despite leftists initialy claiming the idea of FBI / ATF / DHS agents dressed as Trump supporters in tbe crowd on J6 was a 'Right Wing Conspiracy Theory''?!

laughing hilariously.jpg

~~~~~~

Source: "pajamamedia.com"

That editors note seems to be saying that the previous attempts at this were taken out of context. So I guess they keep at it so that no one takes it out of context. Good luck with that one

According to the FBI under oath, tgere were over 30 undercover FBI, ATF, DHS agents, DC and Capitol Police officers dressed as Trump supporters in the crowd, outside and inside the Capitol ...

... and now YOU want to claim there is no way in hell there was anyone else there dressed as a Trump supporter who was NOT a Trump supporter ...

... despite leftists initialy claiming the idea of FBI / ATF / DHS agents dressed as Trump supporters in tbe crowd on J6 was a 'Right Wing Conspiracy Theory''?!

View attachment 764792
That’s gonna require a link.

I’m not expecting one

That was fucking lame. Jesus

A bunch of violent MAGArats beating on the Capitol windows and some loon bitch hooting and hollering ANTIFA

Huge fail

Source: "pajamamedia.com"

TRANSLATION:
'I can not / have nothing to disprove what is being reported.

My attempt to discredit what my own eyes show me on the video by simply saying, "Source: "pajamamedia.com" is pathetic, like me.
"

I could not agree with you more!

:itsok:

That was fucking lame. Jesus

A bunch of violent MAGArats beating on the Capitol windows and some loon bitch hooting and hollering ANTIFA

Huge fail
Yeah like in the mist of all those Trump supporters that there is someone who would be hollering ANTIFA. Before the rally this person made sure that people knew that this was just a photo op. Its amazing how this sole person spotted is enough for Trump support to shifting blame. a sole ANTIFA in the mist of a bunch of trump support include Proud Boys. yet, they buy it.

We've arrived folks!

The moment the Left scratches their heads and collectively admit that perhaps they've taken everything a little too far. Maybe they've become so brainwashed and demented that they let the media crooks get the better of them and abandoned all their principles in a deranged effort to rid themselves of ORANGE MAN and MEAN TWEETS no matter what the cost.

Maybe rational thought now makes a comeback.

Man this weed is fuckin' good. ;)

Right now you. And it's as much of a waste of time now as always

Go suck Zelensky's ass. Biden has been busted with illegal national security documents, his budget has failed, the Wuhan virus has been exposed, Twitter has been bought and restored, all of the woke are getting kicked to the curb company after company, week by week, and now even the whole J6Comittee show trial bullshit and their FBI lackeys has been busted as the big lie it always was.

Just more smoke and mirrors trying to distract away from a stolen presidential election.

Every day the noose tightens another notch as Donald prepares to reclaim his rightful office.

Forum List

Back