'Why Are You Allowing This to Happen?', asks Trump Supporters At Capitol - We will Never Get A Good Answer

These poor Trumpsters have been completely punked. By a buffoon.

Mac, you're schtick is getting old. Over 70 million people voted for Trump because he was our nominee, and we DID NOT want the side that teaches our children that America was founded on racism, is still racist, and was never great, has no respect for our borders and our sovereignty, wants ALL Americans on a Medicare health system, who called Americans taking over an entire neighborhood in Seattle and locking out businesses and residents "the summer of love", and who stand by and call people who REPEATEDLY tried to burn down a police facility with police INSIDE, mere protesters. I could go on and on.

PUT A SOCK IN IT MAC!
K0HgpGK.gif

Oh goodie, the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart.

:p
Wow, is that how your mind perceived my post?

Wow!

:itsok:
Actually, I read your post saying the following....

Trump supporters are Trumpsters....a dig into Trump supporters.....Trump supporters were punked....a dig into Trump supporters....and Trump supporters support a buffoon...a dig into the Trump supporters as well as Trump.

Yeah....I read it as a childish post by an unstable individual who is so sure he/she knows what is best for everyone that he can put digs into anyone who disagrees with him.

Better said:

" the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart."
Cool, Trumpster!

:hhello:

Anyone else notice Mac has not contributed anything to this thread....as usual. That's why I just laugh at him and ignore his attempts to inflame others while amusing himself.

Oh goodie, the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart.

Wow, is that how your mind perceived my post?

Wow!

:itsok:
Actually, I read your post saying the following....

Trump supporters are Trumpsters....a dig into Trump supporters.....Trump supporters were punked....a dig into Trump supporters....and Trump supporters support a buffoon...a dig into the Trump supporters as well as Trump.

Yeah....I read it as a childish post by an unstable individual who is so sure he/she knows what is best for everyone that he can put digs into anyone who disagrees with him.

Better said:

" the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart."
Cool, Trumpster!

:hhello:
Funny.

Sad. But funny.

Mac, you're schtick is getting old. Over 70 million people voted for Trump because he was our nominee, and we DID NOT want the side that teaches our children that America was founded on racism, is still racist, and was never great, has no respect for our borders and our sovereignty, wants ALL Americans on a Medicare health system, who called Americans taking over an entire neighborhood in Seattle and locking out businesses and residents "the summer of love", and who stand by and call people who REPEATEDLY tried to burn down a police facility with police INSIDE, mere protesters. I could go on and on.

PUT A SOCK IN IT MAC!
K0HgpGK.gif

The fact that you posted this meme, tells me you still don't get it.

The Capital Event was a False Flag.

It's purpose was to create a reason to use the Military to shut down the Capital for the Biden Inauguration.
They KNEW DAMN WELL no one would attend. The votes for Biden were false.
It is illogical that Biden could have received more votes than Obama.....but drew ZERO crown to his Inauguration.

So this event was created to fool Lemming democrats into believing that there was no crowd because of legitimate reasons.

As always with the Left and the establishment, they use trickery and deceit all the way.
In similar fashion, the Democrats will also rip Democrat Lemmings a new one, now that they have the power grab they always wanted.

Democrats who supported Biden/harris and thought they were now "safe" are in for a horribly rude awakening.
Good times ahead as they come to realize they've been used supremely.

1611170810617.jpeg

WATCH: “Why Are You Allowing This To Happen,” Trump Supporter Yells At Capitol Police for Standing Around While Protestors Are Storming Capitol

"After you watch this video I want you to ask yourself, why hasn’t this been played on every major news network in the country?

The reason is that this video completely destroys the narrative that all Trump Supporters who went to Washington D.C. on January 6th are violent domestic terrorists.

This unidentified man in a MAGA hat approaches Capitol Police, who are seemingly calm standing off to the side of the Capitol, while it is being stormed and asks “why are you allowing this to happen?”

The Capitol Police give the man no response and continue to stand there and do nothing."

If a 'Purge' is needed, it is a 'Purge' of every Capitol Policeman on duty on 6 January.

Videos showing them moving barricades to allow violent rioters access into the Capitol

Videos showing them leading rioters / criminal through the Capitol to Politicians offices and chambers

Videos showing them standing around while it happens

Videos showing them standing there while violent rioters break windows and exit the Capitol.

The head of the Capitol Police already resigned - he should have been brought up on charges of facilitation of the violence, criminal negligence, criminal failure to execute his duty....

Every Capitol Policeman on duty should be fired.

So the Trump Insurrection is the fault of police?

Wow, way to throw the boys in blue under the bus.

Oh so I have to report the numbers but you don't.

I didn't make the claim, dumbass! YOU did. Thank you for proving you can not substantiate your claim, that you just pulled it out of your ass.

I didn't pull it out of my ass. I watched the videos of what happened. While I don't have data in front of me, I have video as evidence. I've already explained this. What I saw is the majority of officers in those videos were actively fighting against that riot, trying to prevent them from breaking in.

You want those officers to be fired? Yea, I don't think so. What a stupid argument you're making.

Hey here's a crazy idea: how about we penalize the individuals who committed crimes and not penalize the ones who acted heroically? Whaaaatttt, such a crazy fucking idea.

I didn't pull it out of my ass. I watched the videos of what happened.

So by watching video clips of small pieces of events you can tell how many Capitol Police were working that day and exactly how many were aiding Antifa and BLM and how many were actually doing their jobs?! Sorry, I call BS! You still haven't provided factual numbers /evidence to support your claim.

It's purpose was to create a reason to use the Military to shut down the Capital for the Biden Inauguration.
They KNEW DAMN WELL no one would attend. The votes for Biden were false.
It is illogical that Biden could have received more votes than Obama.....but drew ZERO crown to his Inauguration.

So this event was created to fool Lemming democrats into believing that there was no crowd because of legitimate reasons.

As always with the Left and the establishment, they use trickery and deceit all the way.
In similar fashion, the Democrats will also rip Democrat Lemmings a new one, now that they have the power grab they always wanted.

Democrats who supported Biden/harris and thought they were now "safe" are in for a horribly rude awakening.
Good times ahead as they come to realize they've been used supremely.

Biden would NOT turn the inauguration into another superspreader covid event.

So by watching video clips of small pieces of events you can tell how many Capitol Police were working that day and exactly how many were aiding

Did I say exactly how many? No. But I can tell that the good ones outnumber the bad.

You still haven't provided factual numbers /evidence to support your claim.

Neither of us has factual numbers to provide. That's why I'm going by what I saw and expecting a reasonable agreement on that. I wasn't expecting such a stupid argument over something so obvious lol.

Ok, here. Let me say this: "I saw many officers acting professionally in fighting against that riot." Can we agree on that statement or do you want factual evidence for that too? LoL

Maybe. If so, Trump walked right into it.

No, You miss the bigger picture.

NO ONE (PERIOD) goes to Washington DC and is totally exempt from Establishment pressure.

2nd...the Establishment did it to cover for the fact that no one was going to the inauguration of the person with the highest total vote tally in US history.

That would offer proof that the election was a fraud. C'mon MAN! Use common sense.

These people are so far ahead of the average person that it's stunning.

Maybe. If so, Trump walked right into it.

No, You miss the bigger picture.

NO ONE (PERIOD) goes to Washington DC and is totally exempt from Establishment pressure.

2nd...the Establishment did it to cover for the fact that no one was going to the inauguration of the person with the highest total vote tally in US history.

That would offer proof that the election was a fraud. C'mon MAN! Use common sense.

These people are so far ahead of the average person that it's stunning.

You forgot about the lizards.

Please explain how removing barriers so violent protestors can get to, smash, and enter the Capitol through broken Capitol windows is in any way 'doing their job of protecting our elected officials'...
Pretty ironic that the OP wants to excuse the rioters because one of the MAGArats wasn't at that moment rioting.
"
Not "all" of them were rioting"

But he wants to blame ALL of the Capitol police for what a few MAGArat cops did...

Ya gotta love Trumpers.

Forum List

Back