'Why Are You Allowing This to Happen?', asks Trump Supporters At Capitol - We will Never Get A Good Answer

Then why didn't the Capitol police have more manpower and more than just a couple of easily-moved metal barriers, knowing that several hundred thousand people were going to be there?

Because someone fucked up. They foolishly underestimated how many people would be protesting. And the people who fucked up should be held accountable/fired.

That does not include every one of them on duty. Just those responsible.

I wouldn't trust any of them - fire 'em all - clean sweep - and start over.

Disagree. The vast majority of them did nothing wrong and did their best to hold off the crowd. They don't deserve to be fired. Just the bad ones.

Our country would be in a very different place today if the majority of them didn't step up and act the way they did.

Many of them are heroes. But yes, some of them deserve to be fired.

Fired for doing their job of protecting our elected officials? Hard pass on that one.

Good luck getting that nonsense to happen.

WHAT elected officials ??

Biden Harris were NOT ELECTED.

You fail the first test of intelligence

Yes they were.

But I meant every other member of the House and Senate. You know, the people that the Capitol police were protecting.
Wrong.

They are there to protect any individual in the Capitol Building. Included in that are staffers, children of staffers, school children visiting the Capitol, teachers chaperoning those children, regular tourists, janitors...painters, spacklers, detailers.....drivers, unarmed body guards...wives and husbands of elected officials..

I can go on and on but it wont make a difference to you....because YOU know what you are talking about.

You dont.

The primary responsibility of the Capitol police has nothing to do with protecting elected officials. It has to do with protecting the most vulnerable at any given time that are within the perimeter of the Capitol building, Including the surrounding lawns. There is no priority based on being elected or not. Priority is the most vulnerable at any given time.

If God forbid, your child was sitting in the halls of congress with his classmates....would you really be OK if the Capitol Police refrained from protecting him/her because they had a primary directive to first ensure all members of congress are safe?

Are you sure of your knee jerk reaction to say how you are right and I am wrong?

Be careful. Any answer you give I can shoot down....You have no idea what I have done in ,y career.

Because someone fucked up.

A 'fuck-up' is putting horseradish on a sandwich when you meant to put on Mayo.

HELPING violent rioters get around barriers, LEADING violent rioters through the Capitol to get to the politicians you are supposed to be guarding - THOSE ARE NOT 'F*-UP's.

THAT'S CRIMINAL AIDING AND ABETTING, FACILITATION OF A CRIME!

These poor Trumpsters have been completely punked. By a buffoon.
Oh goodie, the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart.

:p

Oh goodie, the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart.

Wow, is that how your mind perceived my post?

Wow!

:itsok:

Disagree. The vast majority of them did nothing wrong and did their best to hold off the crowd.

How many Capitol police were on duty?

How many Capitol police were out front of the Capitol?

How many were inside?

How many Capitol police were manning barricades?

How many more that the ones shown on video moving the barricades did the same thing?

How many Capitol Police, other than the ones shown leading violent rioters, led them allowed them into offices, and made no effort to prevent them from doing so?

If you try to give a specific number to any of these questions you are a liar because no one knows any of that...and without knowing you can't possibly declare, "THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM...."!

You're making shit up to attempt to back your opinionated statements.

Mac, you're schtick is getting old. Over 70 million people voted for Trump because he was our nominee, and we DID NOT want the side that teaches our children that America was founded on racism, is still racist, and was never great, has no respect for our borders and our sovereignty, wants ALL Americans on a Medicare health system, who called Americans taking over an entire neighborhood in Seattle and locking out businesses and residents "the summer of love", and who stand by and call people who REPEATEDLY tried to burn down a police facility with police INSIDE, mere protesters. I could go on and on.

PUT A SOCK IN IT MAC!

Wow!

Your proven track record speaks for itself...

Disagree. The vast majority of them did nothing wrong and did their best to hold off the crowd.

How many were inside?

How many more that the ones shown on video moving the barricades did the same thing?

How many Capitol Police, other than the ones shown leading violent rioters, led them allowed them into offices, and made no effort to prevent them from doing so?

If you try to give a specific number to any of these questions you are a liar because no one knows any of that...and without knowing you can't possibly declare, "THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM...."!

If you disagree with my statement, then you tell me the specific numerical answer to those questions you asked.

I know what I saw. The majority of them were fighting against a swarm of protestors trying desperately to protect the people inside. If you think otherwise, then let's see your numbers.

Wow!

Actually, I read your post saying the following....

Trump supporters are Trumpsters....a dig into Trump supporters.....Trump supporters were punked....a dig into Trump supporters....and Trump supporters support a buffoon...a dig into the Trump supporters as well as Trump.

Yeah....I read it as a childish post by an unstable individual who is so sure he/she knows what is best for everyone that he can put digs into anyone who disagrees with him.

Better said:

" the board retard has dropped in to add his own mentally unstable, openly weeping, scream at the sky, butt-hurt, 'Orange Man Bad', unsubstantiated, unsupported, irrational hate-driven opinion, which contributes about as much to an intellectual conversation as a fart."

If you disagree with my statement, then you tell me the specific numerical answer to those questions you asked.

YOU are the one who specifically declared, 'The VAST MAJORITY OF CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY....'.

Disagree with you? I just busted you making shit up! You don't know how many CPs were on duty, which means your claim that 'The VAST MAJORITY OF CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY....'. is made up crap.

If you can't back up your own claim, like I asked you do, you just prove me right.

How many were inside?

I know what I saw. The majority of them were fighting against a swarm of protestors trying desperately to protect the people inside. If you think otherwise, then let's see your numbers.

So you found no problem with the leadership of the force? Tens of Thousands of people peacefully protesting within walking distance of the capitol building and no one in leadership of the Capitol Police believed there may be a few thousand unhinged individuals that may snap?

Would you still say all was good by the Capitol Police leadership and prep team if your child was on a field trip at the Capitol that day?

YOU are the one who specifically declared, 'The VAST MAJORITY OF CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY....'.

Disagree with you? I just busted you making shit up! You don't know how many CPs were on duty, which means your claim that 'The VAST MAJORITY OF CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY....'. is made up crap.

If you can't back up your own claim, like I asked you do, you just prove me right.

Oh so I have to report the numbers but you don't. That's convenient to your argument lol.

Once again, I know what I saw. The majority of them were fighting to protect the people inside. Do you actually disagree with this? Give me an estimate of how many of them were acting heroically and how many of them were acting criminally if you disagree with my claim?

Then why didn't the Capitol police have more manpower and more than just a couple of easily-moved metal barriers, knowing that several hundred thousand people were going to be there?

Because someone fucked up. They foolishly underestimated how many people would be protesting. And the people who fucked up should be held accountable/fired.

That does not include every one of them on duty. Just those responsible.
Ahhh...

But some Officer in Del Rey Beach Florida should be demonized because some asshole Officer in NYC strangled a guy.

I get it.

Do you?

Forum List

Back