You will eat the pond scum. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

CommieKillingMommy

Gold Member
May 26, 2022
WEF proposes eating mushrooms and algae as alternatives to meat

The WEF touts algae as “an ideal replacement for meat,” suggesting that it has a “carbon negative profile,” and “essential fatty acids with high vitamins and antioxidant content.”

The World Economic Forum (WEF) wants you to stop consuming meat and instead eat mushrooms, algae, and cactuses as a sustainable alternative to your current diet.

The move to replace meat with plant and insect-based alternatives is one that continues to be pushed by the global elites. Those same beings are the ones who see meat consumption as an unsustainable practice that is slowly destroying ecosystems and contributing massively to climate change.

So long great American BBQ.
Hello leftwing algae

1653948145705.png

• Banned
The paranoia just gets more and more intense

Your denial is what is intense. I am just reporting what the World Economic Forum (WEF) wants, they wany you to stop consuming meat and instead eat mushrooms, algae, and cactuses as a sustainable alternative to your current diet.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Your denial is what is intense. I am just reporting what the World Economic Forum (WEF) wants, they wany you to stop consuming meat and instead eat mushrooms, algae, and cactuses as a sustainable alternative to your current diet.

Okay, well, get all your guns together, the commies are coming.

I like blue cactus tequila

So Biden said he approves this message. 😂 Nope you just said he did. As fact free as everything you post.

so then you agree the commonality is guns .... right? &the lack of strong regulation surrounding them ... right?
Not at all, i have plenty of weapons and not one of them has gone out on their own and gunned down anyone. Only morons like you actually believe that SUV's go out of their way to intentionally murder other people because the drivers behind the wheel couldnt do anything in their power to stop that evil automobile. ATF&E fails every time in stopping people from passing the background checks, which allows mentally ill people to go out and get them and then use them on innocent children.

Forum List

Back