There has been 27 school shootings this year.

Now where my Republican friends got side tracked is the word mass shooting. Which this article doesn't say mass shootings.

It says school shootings.
That's why I was surprised Uvalde made the news. It'll be out of the news cycle in a couple days.

Now where my Republican friends got side tracked is the word mass shooting. Which this article doesn't say mass shootings.

It says school shootings.

This is a complete and utter NPR-Prog lie spun to equate mass shooters with conflicts between teenagers and accidents.

21 out of the total 27 people killed were from one incident. Conflating them all is cynical exploitation.

Last edited:
With Republicans in control, turns out we have been lied to all week. Now we are being told that 19 law enforcement officers waited outside the door of the classroom for 45 minutes while the children were being murdered inside the classroom.
During the Uvalde massacre, seven to ten year old children did what they were trained to do.

Law enforcement officers did not!

CNN reports, "The Justice Department announced Sunday it will conduct a review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, that left 19 children and two teachers dead."

“At the request of Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin, the U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a Critical Incident Review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24,” DOJ spokesman Anthony Coley said in a statement.

The Justice Department will publish a report with its findings at the conclusion of its review.

The Justice Department review aims “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day, and to identify lessons learned and best practices to help first responders prepare for and respond to active shooter events,” said Conley, the DOJ spokesman.

That is pure political B.S. The federal government is attempting to cover its butt for doing nothing!

How do we know? It has all happen before.

"The department has previously conducted after action-reviews following mass shootings in San Bernardino, California, in December 2015, and at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in June 2016," CNN.

After San Bernardino nothing changed.

After Orlando nothing changed.

Hard to believe, but Robb Elementary is not the worst school shooting. Sandy Hook Elementary is. Of course, nothing changed after Sandy Hook, either.

The NRA sponsored Republican Party will not permit changes to be made.

The Republican Party is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

It is expected the forum's Republicans will continue their silence on these issues.

The huge problem with executive orders is that they can be countermanded by a signature. Executive orders are not a permanent solution.
It has to be enormously frustrating for our President.

The Hill reports, "President Biden said Monday that it’s up to Congress to outlaw assault weapons and strengthen background checks for gun sales, telling reporters: “I can’t dictate this stuff.”

“I can do the things I’ve done and any executive action I can take, I’ll continue to take. But I can’t outlaw a weapon. I can’t change a background check. I can’t do that,” Biden said after stepping off Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House.

"Asked if he is optimistic for getting a deal to address gun violence after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said last week that he had tapped Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to negotiate with Democrats, Biden replied: “I don’t know.”

Hell of a good answer. He knows nothing will get done, but he doesn't want to say it. It was not a good time to recognize the truth of the matter. Senate Republicans under McConnell will not allow any changes to gun laws.

CNN reports, "The Justice Department announced Sunday it will conduct a review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, that left 19 children and two teachers dead."

“At the request of Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin, the U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a Critical Incident Review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24,” DOJ spokesman Anthony Coley said in a statement.

The Justice Department will publish a report with its findings at the conclusion of its review.

The Justice Department review aims “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day, and to identify lessons learned and best practices to help first responders prepare for and respond to active shooter events,” said Conley, the DOJ spokesman.

That is pure political B.S. The federal government is attempting to cover its butt for doing nothing!

How do we know? It has all happen before.

"The department has previously conducted after action-reviews following mass shootings in San Bernardino, California, in December 2015, and at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in June 2016," CNN.

After San Bernardino nothing changed.

After Orlando nothing changed.

Hard to believe, but Robb Elementary is not the worst school shooting. Sandy Hook Elementary is. Of course, nothing changed after Sandy Hook, either.

The NRA sponsored Republican Party will not permit changes to be made.

The Republican Party is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

It is expected the forum's Republicans will continue their silence on these issues.
Xiden’s DOJ will give cover to the dem donor chief of police

Forum List

Back