You were duped

Smokin' OP
Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years. Oh and lets not forget a great economy and jobs all across the country. Oh and gas at 1.70 a gallon. He did all he could for America and Americans.

To bad you can't say the same for the walking, talking disaster you voted for. He couldn't care less about America or Americans and he proves it with every one of his fuck ups.
And didn't accept a paycheck for doing it.

I wonder how much of his salary Biden is donating?

Except that's not the condition Trump left the country in.

You're like the "fat actress" sitting on the couch, talking about how great she looked in high school.
If defeating this virus and getting things back to pre virus status is so easy, why hasn't Biden done it?

Hes been dealing with the virus the same amount of time Trump did at this point. And he is nowhere near the pre virus economy.

Smokin' OP
Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years. Oh and lets not forget a great economy and jobs all across the country. Oh and gas at 1.70 a gallon. He did all he could for America and Americans.

To bad you can't say the same for the walking, talking disaster you voted for. He couldn't care less about America or Americans and he proves it with every one of his fuck ups.
'Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years'.
WOW, the orange retard, lowered the unemployment rate a whopping 1.2% and Trumptards thought he parted the red sea.
Funny, Trump didn't fulfill anything but his bank account.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall. The wall is estimated to cost American taxpayers an estimated $11 billion.

He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs since he took office – a record for any president.

He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful.” It didn’t happen.

He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans are employed – the worst ratio in 70 years.

He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget includes billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

He promised to be “the voice” of American workers. He hasn’t. His administration has stripped workers of their rights, repealed overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who steal their workers’ wages.

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.

He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” They still are. Drug prices have soared, and a company that got federal funds to develop a drug to treat coronavirus is charging $3,000 a pop.

He promised to protect Americans with pre-existing conditions. His Justice Department is trying to repeal the entire Affordable Care Act, including protections for people with preexisting conditions.

There are only about 40 more I could list.

The traitor really cared about the American worker.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

To many jobs in China lost?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
maybelooking
That's easy. Cause no one control a pandemic. Its going to kill until it peeters out.

Anyone who thinks Bidung, Obama or Bush could have done a better job than Trump is living in la, la land. Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who was in the WH, who said what or who did what people were going to die. That's what pandemics do. Kill.

'Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years'.
WOW, the orange retard, lowered the unemployment rate a whopping 1.2% and Trumptards thought he parted the red sea.
Funny, Trump didn't fulfill anything but his bank account.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall. The wall is estimated to cost American taxpayers an estimated $11 billion.

He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs since he took office – a record for any president.

He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful.” It didn’t happen.

He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans are employed – the worst ratio in 70 years.

He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget includes billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

He promised to be “the voice” of American workers. He hasn’t. His administration has stripped workers of their rights, repealed overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who steal their workers’ wages.

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.

He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” They still are. Drug prices have soared, and a company that got federal funds to develop a drug to treat coronavirus is charging $3,000 a pop.

He promised to protect Americans with pre-existing conditions. His Justice Department is trying to repeal the entire Affordable Care Act, including protections for people with preexisting conditions.

There are only about 40 more I could list.

The traitor really cared about the American worker.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

To many jobs in China lost?
Well we can all see how much your boy Bidung cares about America and Americans. LOL

And didn't accept a paycheck for doing it.

I wonder how much of his salary Biden is donating?
Trump donated to his 'charity'.
The golfer in chief ?
In 2017, Trump spent three months’ time — 91 days — on the golf course. In 2018, Trump spent 75 days playing golf. In 2019, Trump spent 87 days on a golf course and in 2020, Trump spent 54 days playing golf.

307 days costing about $62,000 for a trip, that's 334 years of the grifters salary.

So if the government is not the people in government, who or what is this 'government'? Seems like you don't think it is real but merely an idea to demonize. Happily, some of us live in the real world.

There is a different set of rules for those in the federal government. I wonder why that is?

I know plenty of government workers that actually do care about the public. Fact.
No you don't. You're the typical naive leftist who just can't accept reality. You're the same type of person who will swear that someone with a penis and testicles is a "real woman".

Everybody should have the same set of rules. There is a reason that Lady Liberty is blind.
Really? So if a doctor finds you collapsed on a corner he should be able to say 'not my client' and leave you to die? Doctors, lawyers, and priests don't have to tell the government what they know about you but you have a different set of rights and can be compelled to tell what you know about them.

So if the government is not the people in government, who or what is this 'government'? Seems like you don't think it is real but merely an idea to demonize. Happily, some of us live in the real world.
Seems like your the exact child-like, low IQ liberal I was talking about in the initial post. Nancy Pelosi not only doesn't give a fuck about you, she doesn't even know you exist (and doesn't care to know). That's just a fact.

No you don't. You're the typical naive leftist who just can't accept reality. You're the same type of person who will swear that someone with a penis and testicles is a "real woman".
I guess I can't argue with someone who know more about me than I do. Or has lost touch with reality and just thinks they do.

Really? So if a doctor finds you collapsed on a corner he should be able to say 'not my client' and leave you to die? Doctors, lawyers, and priests don't have to tell the government what they know about you but you have a different set of rights and can be compelled to tell what you know about them.
1. Yes (we abolished slavery with the 13th Amendment - and forcing a doctor to provide his labor to me is the textbook definition of labor, snowflake)

2. That being said, your analogy is fucking absurd. Lady Liberty is blind, meaning everyone should be equal under the law. That doesn't mean that different professions won't have different laws. Would you like to try again?

Forum List

Back