You were duped

I guess I can't argue with someone who know more about me than I do. Or has lost touch with reality and just thinks they do.
I don't know more about you, but I do know way more about history, government, and current events than you do. And you can't bring yourself to accept the reality that is in direct conflict with your ideology.

Seems like your the exact child-like, low IQ liberal I was talking about in the initial post. Nancy Pelosi not only doesn't give a fuck about you, she doesn't even know you exist (and doesn't care to know). That's just a fact.
You have confused your ideology with reality. Pelosi doesn't know me and we are both fine with that. It is another matter to say she means to do me harm since you don't know her. That's just a fact.

Except that's not the condition Trump left the country in.
Trump can't control that Democrats shut down economies in their states. Unlike the Dumbocrats, he respected the US Constitution - and along with it - the limitations of power it placed on him.
You're like the "fat actress" sitting on the couch, talking about how great she looked in high school.
You're like the communist in Cuba who was with Castro for the revolution because they were too fucking stupid to realize that life is miserable under communism.

You have confused your ideology with reality. Pelosi doesn't know me and we are both fine with that. It is another matter to say she means to do me harm since you don't know her. That's just a fact.
I never said she "meant do do you harm". So typical of the left to resort to a straw man once the facts leave them nowhere else to go.

Last edited:
I never said she "meant do do you harm". So typical of the left to resort to a straw man once the facts leave them nowhere else to go.
My bad, I didn't realize you had no point to make. Or can you point to any Conservative politician that knows me and cares about me?

My bad, I didn't realize you had no point to make. Or can you point to any Conservative politician that knows me and cares about me?
Not a one. Which further supports the fact that I was 100% right.

There isn't a single conservative that knows me or cares about me. And I thank God for that. Because they aren't elected to "care". They are elected to fucking govern. And true conservatives are trying to limit government to the constitution (not RINOs like GWB, but true conservatives like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz).

Not a one. Which further supports the fact that I was 100% right.

There isn't a single conservative that knows me or cares about me. And I thank God for that. Because they aren't elected to "care". They are elected to fucking govern. And true conservatives are trying to limit government to the constitution (not RINOs like GWB, but true conservatives like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz).
Again I misunderstood you. when you said:
Nancy Pelosi not only doesn't give a fuck about you, she doesn't even know you exist (and doesn't care to know). That's just a fact.
I didn't realize you were praising her since she wasn't elected to 'care'.

But I disagree, I want government to work for me, not against me, and I find that is generally the Dems.

Ending hunger = human overpopulation problem gets worse faster

If the parents will not feed the kids, let them starve. Too many humans on the planet right now....

But I disagree, I want government to work for me, not against me, and I find that is generally the Dems.
So taking more of your money is "working for you"? Creating more and more and more legislation to limit your rights and freedom is "working for you"? Creating higher unemployment time and time again is is "working for you"?

Unless you're a trailer park welfare queen, you can't provide a single instance of the Democrats working "for you". Not one.

I didn't realize you were praising her since she wasn't elected to 'care'.
Oh she's spot-on when it comes to not giving a fuck about you. Unfortunately, she doesn't govern within the limits of the US Constitution. Quite the contrary, she egregiously violates the US Constitution for the power and money she so desperately desires.

"A" for effort on attempting to twist my words. Unfortunately, you're illiteracy prevented you from reading and truly understanding what I said, causing your response to come up far short.

Ending hunger = human overpopulation problem gets worse faster

If the parents will not feed the kids, let them starve. Too many humans on the planet right now....
You're breathing air someone else can use.

Elon Musk is a genius. Facts.
Musk would be just another guy if he wouldnt have taken hundreds of millions in bailout money back in 2009. Facts. I'll even give YOU the benefit of the doubt that even you might have turned $350 million into something.

Musk would be just another guy if he wouldnt have taken hundreds of millions in bailout money back in 2009. Facts. I'll even give YOU the benefit of the doubt that even you might have turned $350 million into something.
So why didn’t others do the same? You are the most negative person in this forum. A true downer.

So why didn’t others do the same? You are the most negative person in this forum. A true downer.
Others? You mean like Ford and GM. They took the money as well. Look at their stock prices where they are at now. Now as far as why both Ford and GM are late to popularize electric vehicles (GM was actually marketing electric vehicles waaaaaay long ago) that is an entirely different discussion.

My point being given a $350 million head start over others on the planet hardly makes someone a genius. Lucky yes. A genius, no.

Others? You mean like Ford and GM. They took the money as well. Look at their stock prices where they are at now. Now as far as why both Ford and GM are late to popularize electric vehicles (GM was actually marketing electric vehicles waaaaaay long ago) that is an entirely different discussion.

My point being given a $350 million head start over others on the planet hardly makes someone a genius. Lucky yes. A genius, no.
What others when Tesla is worth more than all those you mentioned combined? Tesla still had to execute on tech and usability. Like I said, you’re a typical leftist who believes success comes from luck. Was Bezos lucky too?

So taking more of your money is "working for you"? Creating more and more and more legislation to limit your rights and freedom is "working for you"? Creating higher unemployment time and time again is is "working for you"?

Unless you're a trailer park welfare queen, you can't provide a single instance of the Democrats working "for you". Not one.
I saved a boatload of money thanks to Obamacare's requirement that kids are covered until 26 years old. Didn't cost the insurance company much either.

What others when Tesla is worth more than all those you mentioned combined? Tesla still had to execute on tech and usability. Like I said, you’re a typical leftist who believes success comes from luck. Was Bezos lucky too?
Tesla trades at 495X free cash flow. That's really all that needs to be said regarding that.

Tesla trades at 495X free cash flow. That's really all that needs to be said regarding that.
And? You didn’t address my point. It’s trading that high because investors believe that they have first mover advantage in a new and highly adapted market. Duh.

Forum List

Back