VAX Mandate set to backfire.

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
There are no spare truck drivers and companies cant afford to lose them in any large amount = seeyabye to govt contracts. Joe kicks his own ass again.

1635812391936.png

New driver driving......

Is there a better move to red states and vote red public service ad than these retarded democrats are providing, for free?

Stay here and deal with our shit or you can move your ass to a lower tax state with less of our crap. Or you lose your job. That’s a hell of a sales pitch.

Is there a better move to red states and vote red public service ad than these retarded democrats are providing, for free?

Stay here and deal with our shit or you can move your ass to a lower tax state with less of our crap. Or you lose your job. That’s a hell of a sales pitch.
Here is an incentive to move the fuck out of a Democrap run state.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he wants to give police officers a $5,000 bonus to move to Florida, where they can escape vaccine mandates
He said he'll hopefully sign a bill in the next legislative session. The bill would offer a $5,000 bonus to out-of-state law enforcement.

"If you're not being treated well, we'll treat you better here. You can fill important needs for us, and we'll compensate you as a result," DeSantis said.

Oh yeah, there is this incentive also.

miami girls.jpg

There are no spare truck drivers and companies cant afford to lose them in any large amount = seeyabye to govt contracts. Joe kicks his own ass again.
Biden overplayed his hand on this one big time and if SCOTUS does their job they will shoot down his unconstitutional federal vax mandate on the private sector and we can move on to getting the economy pieced back together.

Gabe Lackmann
Yup I have a friend who's a long haul trucker.

Both he and his wife are long haul truckers.

Guys a retired Green Beret and makes about a million a year trucking. He's armed and has an attack trained German Shepherd in the truck with him on all trips. No one fucks with that dude believe me.

His wife retired a few years ago as they wanted to start a family. Between the two of them I'd bet they were pulling in 2 million a year. LOL I'm sure they can survive on his million.

Biden overplayed his hand on this one big time and if SCOTUS does their job they will shoot down his unconstitutional federal vax mandate on the private sector and we can move on to getting the economy pieced back together.

While I am not a conspiracy theorist much it does seem like he played it just right and to his advantage.

What do you hear about in the news the most? Vaccines, vaccine mandates, and covid shit. Meanwhile they are shipping in illegals by the truck loads and getting ready to fuck us citizens financially in a variety of ways. Sure tax shit and illegals get some coverage, but not as much as it should and Biden never talks about them, all be talks about is covid stuff.

The vaccine mandates are unconstitutional and they know it, I don't think they ever really expected to pass it. But when you try to take away American freedoms and when you do that you piss off people, pissed off people are easily distracted. I think the whole point was to distract people from illegals, taxes and inflation. They got us looking in one direction while they come up from the other side so they can stick it in and break it off.

It is important to note we did none of this hysterical bullshit during the H1N1 pandemic.

Obama STOPPED testing and we just moved on. No vax, no masks.

Odd that we didn't do the same when TRUMP was President.

Forum List

Back