You want to be commander in chief?

So now everyone has to treat idiotic statements with respect soley because someone in a uniform said them?

A uniformed soldier in a combat zone making comments and asking questions during a nationally televised presidential debate ... I'm going to say yes, yes we should respect him.

Except if he had criticized Obama. Then, you'd be howling like banshees about him.... and to hell with the 'combat zone'. Fucking hypocrites.

Whoever the GOP candidate is, he won't make the slightest of attempts to make restoring DADT an issue.

The GOP, and any conservatives with a brain, know they've lost on this one, as well they should have.

All A bunch of two faced hypocrites...

We saw how you all treated and showed Respect for Bush and his being in the military.

spare us the now CARE for all in uniform

Bush was a draft dodger who hid in the National Guard to avoid Vietnam, and then never served out his term in the Guard to boot.

What respect, exactly, do we owe Bush for that?

We saw how you all treated and showed Respect for Bush and his being in the military.

Bush was a draft dodger who hid in the National Guard to avoid Vietnam, and then never served out his term in the Guard to boot.

And you're a Chickenhawk Keyboard Commando.
Enlighten us with your active duty adventures (none).

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment, nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - President George W. Bush - 1990

It's pretty clear. On top of that..he was a pretty good pilot. Vietnam needed pilots.

And he chose not to go.

Surprisingly enough..he's alot more popular with the military then most folks expected.

yea so was Bush Sallow......your point?.....

My point? Conservatives were braying like sheep the military would absolutely hate him.

The opposite has turned out to be the case.

That's the point.

in the last 6 months a few Iraqi vets have worked out of my office....they feel he aint nothing to write home to mom about.....but then they dont think much of Bush also.....to them its all rhetoric....there are two many vets who got fucked up over there and are still getting fucked.....thats my point.....its all Rhetoric....

Last edited:
LOL, he is playing to his ever shrinking base by dividing the country even more... People didn’t boo the soldier, they booed the question. And by people I mean like all 5 that booed.

See how clever, or not-so-clever, rather, these lying liars are...?

They are maintaining that the soldier wasn't booed, while at the same time diminishing the number of people that booed. When the entire country, nay...the world saw with their own two eyes and heard with their own two ears that the soldier was booed AND that there was significant boos coming from the crowd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqlOT53BEg]Gay Solder Booed at Florida Tea-G.O.P. Debate. - YouTube[/ame]

It's clear where the crowd stood on the issue, even if there was just a few people booing, the ENTIRE audience erupted after Sanotorum's response.

I think those nasty conservatives should have spit on him just as they did to some vets returning from Viet nam.

Forum List

Back