You tube censorship or just burying the truth?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Youtube promptly took the video of this hate filled creep down but not before a few got to watch it. I think they took it down for people cannot see what the Democrats are now days.

Article excerpts;
John Thompson, a Democrat who is running for State House in Minnesota, just suggested that the Minneapolis suburb of Hugo be burned down. He said this while ranting outside the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll during a Black Lives Matter protest on Saturday.

Two months ago, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) officially endorsed
Thompson.

when Trump wins another landslide, i can vision about 10 million people fleeing the suburbs of Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, New York {at least} knowing whats to come being Trump has another 4 years to go

when Trump wins another landslide, i can vision about 10 million people fleeing the suburbs of Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, New York {at least} knowing whats to come being Trump has another 4 years to go

~~~~~~
I made my exodus from New York City twenty years ago and started trying to leave New York State 5 years ago and finally did it last year.

~~~~~~
I made my exodus from New York City twenty years ago and started trying to leave New York State 5 years ago and finally did it last year.
i saw a story yesterday that storage facilities are filling up all over the east coast of florida as many from the northeast are coming there

Youtube promptly took the video of this hate filled creep down but not before a few got to watch it. I think they took it down for people cannot see what the Democrats are now days.

Article excerpts;
John Thompson, a Democrat who is running for State House in Minnesota, just suggested that the Minneapolis suburb of Hugo be burned down. He said this while ranting outside the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll during a Black Lives Matter protest on Saturday.

Thompson.
This could be more like criminal evidence than censorship, as in inciting violence.

YouTube follows the money ... capitalism in action ...
You can clearly see they hate capitalism...

Closing price on the NASDAQ was $1,507.73 on Friday ... that's one hell of a lot of hatred ... Lord Almighty that just screams HATE ... I've never seen a company hate capitalism that much in my life ... the scales have been lifted from my eyes and I see so clearly now the hatred ...

Should have bought at $600 in 2015 ... the bastards ...

They dont want the facts out if it doesn’t feel good

You think companies that advertise on YouTube should be compelled to be associated with Speech that drives business away? ... that's communism, the opposite of capitalism ... which part of "free" in Free Market don't you understand? ... ...

I have some pretty 'outside the establishment' Youtube subscriptions.....never seen them censored ....even all the 9/11 conspiracy videos are still up ( except for some about Israel and Saudi Arabia ...hmmm).

The only video I know that was censored was a Will Farrell gag ... "Pearl the Landlord" ... a two-year-old little girl with a 16 oz Budweiser can in her hand ... it was reshot without the offending alcoholic beverage ...

So my SIL hurts her knuckles banging on tenants' doors ... so she uses a baseball bat ... my brother is really good at replacing front doors ...

I have some pretty 'outside the establishment' Youtube subscriptions.....never seen them censored ....even all the 9/11 conspiracy videos are still up ( except for some about Israel and Saudi Arabia ...hmmm).

The only video I know that was censored was a Will Farrell gag ... "Pearl the Landlord" ... a two-year-old little girl with a 16 oz Budweiser can in her hand ... it was reshot without the offending alcoholic beverage ...

There was one I wish I had made a copy of -- a public beheading in Saudi Arabia ....when it first came out, it showed the whole thing. Part of the video is still up but they cut out the actual beheading.

Article excerpts;

Thompson.
This could be more like criminal evidence than censorship, as in inciting violence.
I hope so.

Forum List

Back