You tube censorship or just burying the truth?

Youtube promptly took the video of this hate filled creep down but not before a few got to watch it. I think they took it down for people cannot see what the Democrats are now days.

Article excerpts;
John Thompson, a Democrat who is running for State House in Minnesota, just suggested that the Minneapolis suburb of Hugo be burned down. He said this while ranting outside the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll during a Black Lives Matter protest on Saturday.

Two months ago, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) officially endorsed
Thompson.

You don't let the inmates run the prison. PROGS heard let the inmates run the prison.

Let's all give PROG media a well deserved sign. Personally I think they need their asses kicked while we pack their bags for them.

I have some pretty 'outside the establishment' Youtube subscriptions.....never seen them censored ....even all the 9/11 conspiracy videos are still up ( except for some about Israel and Saudi Arabia ...hmmm).

The only video I know that was censored was a Will Farrell gag ... "Pearl the Landlord" ... a two-year-old little girl with a 16 oz Budweiser can in her hand ... it was reshot without the offending alcoholic beverage ...

So my SIL hurts her knuckles banging on tenants' doors ... so she uses a baseball bat ... my brother is really good at replacing front doors ...

I never heard a cussword until I was 6 and some dirty hippie cussed around me at some gas station in between Tampa and Miami. I thought my aunt was going to kill him. Certainly the idea crossed her mind.
He may be still living..somewhere. He's lucky he didn't die at that gas station.
I'm gassing up the car with the fold-down license plate. ;)
This all just happened. Right in front of me, a long time ago.

Last edited:
Youtube promptly took the video of this hate filled creep down but not before a few got to watch it. I think they took it down for people cannot see what the Democrats are now days.

Article excerpts;
John Thompson, a Democrat who is running for State House in Minnesota, just suggested that the Minneapolis suburb of Hugo be burned down. He said this while ranting outside the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll during a Black Lives Matter protest on Saturday.

Thompson.
Is anyone surprised to learn that thompson is black?

x
1597652191736.png

Article excerpts;

Thompson.
Is anyone surprised to learn that thompson is black?

xView attachment 375992
Would not vote for that guy.

Forum List

Back