"You Think Racism Can Control Me?" Kanye West stuns the Democrats.

And you are the who posted that party of slavery shit.

My taxdollars and Affirmative Action - not producing good grammar.... among other things....

Can't I disagree with republicans without being called a m-f'ing slave?

Nobody does that. You just lie when confronted with the truth of your own BIGOTRY and HYPOCRISY.

When that happens let me know.

Even blacks grown accustomed to Democrat plantation free stuff are pissed about this dissing of one of their heroes.

Smooth move, liberals. what did ya get, free Ex-Lax?

It doesn't appear to be the way you claim.

Rank Name Net Worth Company
1. Bill Gates $81 billion Microsoft
2. Jeff Bezos $67 billion Amazon.com
3. Warren Buffett $65.5 billion Berkshire Hathaway
4. Mark Zuckerberg $55.5 billion Facebook
5. Larry Ellison $49.3 billion Oracle
6. Michael Bloomberg $45 billion Bloomberg LP
7. Charles Koch $42 billion diversified
7. David Koch $42 billion diversified
9. Larry Page $38.5 billion Google
10. Sergey Brin $37.5 billion Google

And?

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?
The only thing I said about work was that I didnt believe you taught LEOs self defense because you had earlier claimed that LEO's didnt receive any additional training the general public didnt already have. :)

That 5 word phrase by Kanye West struck fear in the heart of the Democratic Party. They absolutely positively MUST have Black people vote 90% Democrat to hold power. I really don't know if West is just a brilliant self promoter or is truly sincere but he is scaring the Bejeezuss out of DEM leaders. This is just soooooo excellent! :popcorn:
lol

No, Democrats are laughing at West, along with most other Americans, because he’s a bizarre loon.

All it took was

That's Kanye

He is entitled to his opinions

INSTEAD, we get the expected wave of HATE and BIGOTRY aimed at Kanye, from hypocritical beneficiaries of state sponsored DNA discrimination from, you got it,

THE PARTY OF SLAVERY

and every other form of state sponsored DNA discrimination

What is DNA discrimination?

So much HATE from black leftists towards any black who dares not support the Party of Slavery...

Such hypocrisy

Such utter nonsense

Only the most stupid blacks fall for that party of slavery shit.
It’s hard to imagine anyone believing the ‘party of slavery’ lie, including those on the reprehensible right who attempt to propagate the lie.

And?

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?
The only thing I said about work was that I didnt believe you taught LEOs self defense because you had earlier claimed that LEO's didnt receive any additional training the general public didnt already have. :)

You have nothing to explain to me. Azog the confused jewish neo Nazi, was lying and I knew it.

So much HATE from black leftists towards any black who dares not support the Party of Slavery...

Such hypocrisy

Such utter nonsense

It’s hard to imagine anyone believing the ‘party of slavery’ lie, including those on the reprehensible right who attempt to propagate the lie.
Youd be surprised at the number of people that dont know about the Southern strategy or the GOP admitting to it.

Such hypocrisy

Such utter nonsense

Youd be surprised at the number of people that dont know about the Southern strategy or the GOP admitting to it.

That's true too.

And?

Nope. Retired is not unemployed. A has told you nothing. So don't try using him to lie.

Retired is certainly not employed. LMAO.

And?

You weren’t replying to me. And yes I know you are captain skeptical.

And?

And we were discussing crime solving not hand to hand. Early dementia?

Nope. Retired is not unemployed. A has told you nothing. So don't try using him to lie.

Retired is saying you don't need to work anymore. LMAO!!!

Can you say that?

I never understood why people like you put so much stock into making other people wealthy. I mean its like youre proud you are working to make someone else wealthy while they pay you just enough not to quit. :rolleyes:

You have nothing to explain to me. Azog the confused jewish neo Nazi, was lying and I knew it.

I am a liar. You’re smart and relevant. Ooops I did it again.

Retired is saying you don't need to work anymore. LMAO!!!

Can you say that?

Retirement age is not 57. You are a parasite.

You weren’t replying to me. And yes I know you are captain skeptical.
Yes I was replying to you and yes I know you lie alot. :)

Forum List

Back