Video: American Patriot Angrily Denounces His Racist Neighbors

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

In this NSFW, ADULT LANGUAGE recording, an American citizen passionately offers his opinions about racism, speaks about harm he experienced when joining other black Americans in fighting racism, as well as President Obama ginning up shouts of racism that did not exist prior to President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama taking office.

"Video: American Patriot Angrily Denounces His Racist Neighbors"

I am curious to learn your opinion about this man's thoughts, concerns and opinions?

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

In this NSFW, ADULT LANGUAGE recording, an American citizen passionately offers his opinions about racism, speaks about harm he experienced when joining other black Americans in fighting racism, as well as President Obama ginning up shouts of racism that did not exist prior to President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama taking office.

I am curious to learn your opinion about this man's thoughts, concerns and opinions?

Peace.

There's a lot of frustration there. And he's generally right that the entire tone of race discussions has changed in the past 15 years or so.

But it's wasn't just Obama. The underlying poison has been partisan politics. Lately race discussions ARE different then in the 80s and 90s. Instead of being focused on reconcilation and remediation, they are now about retribution and re-segregation. But the "re-segregation" is LARGELY along political lines.

Current politicians HATE reconcilation of racial issues. THEY are ones misusing the "racism" flaming. Reconciliation would make THEM irrelevant. THe dude ain't imaging the decline of civil discussion about race. It's a fact.

I had no idea how the concept of "black political unity" that was emphasized by Obama could hurt the healing process until recently. THere's now an entire industry bent on getting revenge against whites largely based on political polarization concepts in a "new equality". Where white people GROVEL to be deemed worthy of commenting on race. It runs DEEP now. With any Black person (like your video guy) getting pummeled for "speaking out of turn" as well. Because he doesn't subscribe to "group think".. Like all those great Black Conservative writers and commentators that have been excommunicated from the "group".

Lots of black/white people now need permission to speak for "the group". And individual thought or expression will get you branded as a racist.

It's race + politics now. And that's a BIG STEP backwards. And it's helping to create "race industries" and re-segregation efforts institutionalized into the political divide.

What does "the group" fear the most??? Being made irrelevant by reconciliation and racial progress. Just like the political divide that re-energized racism --- there's racial POWER in making certain that racial problems don't get solved. And creating MORE friction is just MORE political capital to spend.

There's a limit on how much power the Black 13% of America has to give. So when you're getting 80 to 90% of THEIR VOTE -- that's no longer enough. You have to go after WHITE Americans who don't vote "the group" think. And ACCUSE them of being racist in order to make pissy race relations a BENEFIT to your political power grabs.

Peace.

There's a lot of frustration there. And he's generally right that the entire tone of race discussions has changed in the past 15 years or so.

But it's wasn't just Obama. The underlying poison has been partisan politics. Lately race discussions ARE different then in the 80s and 90s. Instead of being focused on reconcilation and remediation, they are now about retribution and re-segregation. But the "re-segregation" is LARGELY along political lines.

Current politicians HATE reconcilation of racial issues. THEY are ones misusing the "racism" flaming. Reconciliation would make THEM irrelevant. THe dude ain't imaging the decline of civil discussion about race. It's a fact.

I had no idea how the concept of "black political unity" that was emphasized by Obama could hurt the healing process until recently. THere's now an entire industry bent on getting revenge against whites largely based on political polarization concepts in a "new equality". Where white people GROVEL to be deemed worthy of commenting on race. It runs DEEP now. With any Black person (like your video guy) getting pummeled for "speaking out of turn" as well. Because he doesn't subscribe to "group think".. Like all those great Black Conservative writers and commentators that have been excommunicated from the "group".

Lots of black/white people now need permission to speak for "the group". And individual thought or expression will get you branded as a racist.

It's race + politics now. And that's a BIG STEP backwards. And it's helping to create "race industries" and re-segregation efforts institutionalized into the political divide.

What does "the group" fear the most??? Being made irrelevant by reconciliation and racial progress. Just like the political divide that re-energized racism --- there's racial POWER in making certain that racial problems don't get solved. And creating MORE friction is just MORE political capital to spend.

There's a limit on how much power the Black 13% of America has to give. So when you're getting 80 to 90% of THEIR VOTE -- that's no longer enough. You have to go after WHITE Americans who don't vote "the group" think. And ACCUSE them of being racist in order to make pissy race relations a BENEFIT to your political power grabs.

"Lately race discussions ARE different then in the 80s and 90s."

You white people are clueless. :laugh:

In the 80's and 90's we were saying the same thing we say today. The only thing thats different is that white people are emboldened because of the internet.

Peace.

What I basically got out of this video is that this fool is confused. So basically he wants Black people to be quiet about racism. Pussified uncle ruckus.

Peace.

What I basically got out of this video is that this fool is confused. So basically he wants Black people to be quiet about racism. Pussified uncle ruckus.
What I basically got out of this post is that this fool is confused. So basically he wants Black people to be eternal victims.

There has been no change in tone since I was born 57 years ago. You're full of it Flacaltenn. Re energized racism? When was racism not a factor? Can you tell me when these years existed? The group? Aren't conservatives a group? There is only so much power white men have and the fact we are 13 percent means we do not have to be subject to the tyranny of a white majority. Whites are not groveling to speak on race. White racists have the problem.

This is not about getting revenge or making whites suffer. It Is about stopping whites from making everyone else suffer. You've been brainwasted by that white victimization garbage and maybe you are the one who needs to step out of that group. Because what we see here is a white backlash based upon whites claiming things that are not happening to them. Your leaders created the big lie, and like Goebbels said, whites told it long enough to each other that you actually believe it is true. But it is not.

Peace.

What I basically got out of this post is that this fool is confused. So basically he wants Black people to be eternal victims.

What I got out of your post is a white man who has got handed everything he has from the government running off at the mouth.

Peace.

In the 80's and 90's we were saying the same thing we say today. The only thing thats different is that white people are emboldened because of the internet.

I'm sure you understand the differences in structure and tone over the past 15 or 20 years. There were not widespread "whiteness" counseling or segregated college services brought on by a greater reluctance to discuss reconciliation and understanding in those times.

And the internet just helps to AMPLIFY RADICAL opinions from leadership and mainstream beliefs. Lots of moronic "academic" analysis available that seeks to STALL better race relations.

Peace.

I'm sure you understand the differences in structure and tone over the past 15 or 20 years. There were not widespread "whiteness" counseling or segregated college services brought on by a greater reluctance to discuss reconciliation and understanding in those times.

And the internet just helps to AMPLIFY RADICAL opinions from leadership and mainstream beliefs. Lots of moronic "academic" analysis available that seeks to STALL better race relations.

Ok. I see what you are saying now.

There has been no change in tone since I was born 57 years ago. You're full of it Flacaltenn. Re energized racism? When was racism not a factor? Can you tell me when these years existed? The group? Aren't conservatives a group? There is only so much power white men have and the fact we are 13 percent means we do not have to be subject to the tyranny of a white majority. Whites are not groveling to speak on race. White racists have the problem.

This is not about getting revenge or making whites suffer. It Is about stopping whites from making everyone else suffer. You've been brainwasted by that white victimization garbage and maybe you are the one who needs to step out of that group. Because what we see here is a white backlash based upon whites claiming things that are not happening to them. Your leaders created the big lie, and like Goebbels said, whites told it long enough to each other that you actually believe it is true. But it is not.

It's all the politicization of race that's changed the dialogue. It's party preference speaking for ALL blacks. With an ENFORCED unified voice that punishes any black or white for non-compliance.

You're confused. White RACISTS do have a problem. EVERYONE acknowledges that except the easily identified white racists. But there IS no "tyranny of a white majority" unless the VAST MAJORITY of them are racist. And you daily do everything in your power to paint that exact picture. That whites cannot comment on race race relations or point out the Borg-like thinking of "the group". You Uncle Thomas the guy in OP vid and anyone else that does "independent analysis" and thinking.

That's what I just told you. The 13% is only MARGINALLY USEFUL as a political constituency.. To push the race card, the larger white population has to be ATTACKED as racist. And that's the cynically calculated ballot box math that being used in the past couple decades.

Your "group" is only now useful politically if RACE becomes a major ballot box issue and you can INCREASE the perception of "white majority tyranny"...

It's all the politicization of race that's changed the dialogue. It's party preference speaking for ALL blacks. With an ENFORCED unified voice that punishes any black or white for non-compliance.

You're confused. White RACISTS do have a problem. EVERYONE acknowledges that except the easily identified white racists. But there IS no "tyranny of a white majority" unless the VAST MAJORITY of them are racist. And you daily do everything in your power to paint that exact picture. That whites cannot comment on race race relations or point out the Borg-like thinking of "the group". You Uncle Thomas the guy in OP vid and anyone else that does "independent analysis" and thinking.

That's what I just told you. The 13% is only MARGINALLY USEFUL as a political constituency.. To push the race card, the larger white population has to be ATTACKED as racist. And that's the cynically calculated ballot box math that being used in the past couple decades.

Your "group" is only now useful politically if RACE becomes a major ballot box issue and you can INCREASE the perception of "white majority tyranny"...

This explains your problem.

Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Wrong. There is no requirement of a majority of white racists. All you need is a few white racists in a position of power creating laws and influencing public perception. The masses simply follow along because its in their best interests. Personally I think most whites are racists but it works either way.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wrong. There is no requirement of a majority of white racists. All you need is a few white racists in a position of power creating laws and influencing public perception. The masses simply follow along because its in their best interests. Personally I think most whites are racists but it works either way.

Well I'm glad you copped to it being a "position of power" thing. Because that's what I'm telling you. It's a melding of race with POLITICS that's set back racial relations.

But that's no excuse for scape-goating decent non-racist whites in the tens of MILLIONS for supporting that leadership is it? In fact, actions of leadership speak louder. And it's a hard slog to make the case that leadership across the aisle is racist against black Americans.

Well I'm glad you copped to it being a "position of power" thing. Because that's what I'm telling you. It's a melding of race with POLITICS that's set back racial relations.

But that's no excuse for scape-goating decent non-racist whites in the tens of MILLIONS for supporting that leadership is it? In fact, actions of leadership speak louder. And it's a hard slog to make the case that leadership across the aisle is racist against black Americans.
From the inception of this country race and politics have been intertwined. Its always been about power and race. There is no scape-goating going on. If whites as a group were truly against racism this country would not have they abysmal track record it does regarding race relations.

Flacaltenn is out to lunch. Race has been politicized since July 4th, 1776. Flacaltenn has a unique understanding of independent thought and it's always a black person who sees things as white conservatives want us to.

Race relations have not gone further forward since the 60's and that's because whites refuse to stop being racist. And if that includes telling the white person across the aisle they are racists then so be it. There just aren't all that many whites being accused of racism without having done something racist.

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue

That whole diatribe was a prime example of ACADEMIC "lack of humility".. It's arrogant and elitist. It's easy to opine on race when you never get challenged in academia.

Have a feeling the guy in the OP video could blast huge holes in those generalizations..

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue

That whole diatribe was a prime example of ACADEMIC "lack of humility".. It's arrogant and elitist. It's easy to opine on race when you never get challenged in academia.

Have a feeling the guy in the OP video could blast huge holes in those generalizations..

It is a prime example of a person who has done race workshops for over 20 years where she has been consistently challenged. And the guy in the OP video could not come close to blasting this kind of analysis. Mainly because everything he says is untrue. Racism did not just go away until Obama became president then because people started mentioning it suddenly racism came back. That's about as stupid as I have ever heard. Flacaltenn you really don't have a clue.

Last edited:

In part, flacaltenn replied to Avery, "What does "the group" fear the most??? Being made irrelevant by reconciliation and racial progress. Just like the political divide that re-energized racism --- there's racial POWER in making certain that racial problems don't get solved. And creating MORE friction is just MORE political capital to spend."

Hello, FCT. Thank you for taking the time to offer intelligent, common sense thoughts and opinions about race relations in our Nation.

You are 100% correct. Sadly far too many Americans of all backgrounds are making $money$ through focusing on race issues, therefore they NEED to perpetuate racial division in order to survive.

Americans like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Tim Wise, Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Dr. Joy DeGruy, Dr. Boyce Watkins and Dr. Umar Johnson are just a FEW Americans dependent on shouts or declarations of on-going racism in order to maintain their lucrative income streams.

Sadly, not one of the above mentioned Americans addresses or speaks about who is responsible for creating and maintaining an unhealthy social condition we call POVERTY, a preventable, potentially life scarring social condition that in many instances leads to violence, as well as HATE towards others.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg
Also, think about all the Americans who focused their education, lives and family income around helping Americans affected by POVERTY.

What would these educated folks do if we honestly addressed POVERTY, as well as ways for ending this horrific, potentially life scarring social condition?

In my opinion shouts of RACISM are being used to deflect attention from the REAL issue that in today's ever-evolving America is harming far too many black or American citizens of African descent.

#Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Sadly, NOT ONE of the aforementioned supposed educated, caring American citizens wish to recognize sound MEDICAL evidence and research indicating that traumatized kids and teens raised and nurtured in impoverished environments, are less likely to become reasonably well-adjusted, successful Americans caring about their own well being, as well as their neighbor's Quality of Life.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Frankly, until someone offers me a reasonably intelligent reply, I will continue asking the following three questions:

1) "Is Racism responsible for a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled, unskilled black or American teen and adult moms of African descent, irresponsibly introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!?"

2) Is Racism or the concept of 'White Supremacy' responsible for 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) and the Tupac Shakur (born 1971), as well as large numbers of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller peers, including more than ONE DOZEN President "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama friends and WH guests, composing VIOLENCE riddled music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human b*tches and *hores, 'hoes' or t.h.o.t.s.' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

3) "Is Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy', Mental Illness or some other factor(s) responsible for "PRO BLACK" minded American citizens Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, & "Anti-Racism Strategist" Tariq Nasheed LOUDLY, HATEFULLY & ILLOGICALLY denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS, and UNCLE TOMS" our peaceful, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness?"

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Again, FCT, thanks for offering a common sense analysis explaining why far too many of our American neighbors depend on RACISM for political power, as well as their economic survival.

Peace, brother.

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back