You Silly California Republicans Thought You Could Vote to Recall a Democrat

How do they get away with this stuff? Some (digital reporter) from KTLA claims that he/she "found some voters who claim"? This is pure bull shat and people in today's age of information should be able to recognize it/

I have been keeping track. I have not voted yet. This story is suspicious because the secretary of states office has a comprehensive data base. Once your vote is counted in will show everything you voted for. Every candidate and initiative is counted. For someone to say the data base shows a vote but not who for is nonsense.

I doubt there is a voter in California that is not aware of the kind of fraud in California elections. We don't have to totally eliminate the fraud, just damp it down.

None too bright cheatin' Republicans...

Democrat politicians in California could give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Only a jackass would support them. Newsome sent his kids to private schools in person... while the rest of public schools kept kids home... he ate out in restaurants without masks.... while forcing other restaurants to close... Fuck that hipocrite we dont need that type of person. He's a liar and he's mismanaged the state. Nephew of nancy pelosi... just a rich white boy with connections... get rid of his ass and stop making excuses for him.

Democrat politicians in California could give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Only a jackass would support them. Newsome sent his kids to private schools in person... while the rest of public schools kept kids home... he ate out in restaurants without masks.... while forcing other restaurants to close... Fuck that hipocrite we dont need that type of person. He's a liar and he's mismanaged the state. Nephew of nancy pelosi... just a rich white boy with connections... get rid of his ass and stop making excuses for him.
Gavin Newsome is NOT related to Nancy Pelosi! Newsome's aunt was once married to Pelosi's brother in law, but they divorced when Newsome was 10 years old. Which makes them absolute nothing to each other!

I have been keeping track. I have not voted yet. This story is suspicious because the secretary of states office has a comprehensive data base. Once your vote is counted in will show everything you voted for. Every candidate and initiative is counted. For someone to say the data base shows a vote but not who for is nonsense.

I doubt there is a voter in California that is not aware of the kind of fraud in California elections. We don't have to totally eliminate the fraud, just damp it down.

So you're saying CA doesn't have a secret ballot?

Rigging elections will only work in the short term.

Eventually it will cause our nation to break apart. Hopefully the break up will not be bloody.

1631512852776.png

Republicans are showing up to vote only to learn they already have. They just don’t know who they voted for, but we all know.

Here we Go again. I love conspiracy theories.

How do they get away with this stuff? Some (digital reporter) from KTLA claims that he/she "found some voters who claim"? This is pure bull shat and people in today's age of information should be able to recognize it/
This thread shows there's an eager market for bull shat.

Forum List

Back