Bad news for Gavin Newsome, Biden is visiting California to attempt to save Newsome

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The least popular POTUS in history in real life aims to save Newsome who declares this is about life and death.

Not holding my breath of course, Californis is still poison, which is why the negative population growth DESPITE open gates for immigration.

The least popular POTUS in history in real life aims to save Newsome who declares this is about life and death.

Not holding my breath of course, Californis is still poison, which is why the negative population growth DESPITE open gates for immigration.

I don't believe goofy Gavin has anything to really worry about. The demrats will ballot harvest their way out of this and highway 5 will never desert the demrats.

Newsom is safe. If he wasn't, DiFi would retire now so Newsom could pick a replacement. Democrats know the election is rigged.

California has legal vote harvesting and Chinese spies running harvesting operations.

Oh SHIT ...

This is a Death Knell for Newsome !!!!

Forum List

Back