You may not believe this, but Greta Thunberg’s no air travel plan has hit a (hilarious) snag

Who raised that little shit, and why would they allow their daughter to be exploited this way?
Moonbat vegans. Which by default made Greta and her sister vegans. And both of them suffer from permanent brain damage and mental illness due to malnutrition.

They are child abusing scumbags. Pure evil.

Twitchy ^ | November 1, 2019

WARNING: Do not have a sip of coffee or any other beverage in your mouth when you read this as it’s the funniest thing we’ve read today.

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg is stuck “halfway to Chile” because organizers moved the event to Spain:

Greta Thunberg has traveled halfway to Chile, but will need to turn back to make the COP25 summit after it was moved to Spain. The activist, who refuses to fly due to high levels of emissions from air travel, has put out a transportation plea on Twitter.

“It turns out I’ve traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)” and “Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November,” which is, you know, winter and not the best sailing weather:

What the carbon footprint of her failed trip? We already know that her original trip involved flying crew members all over the place to reposition the yacht. And now this?

I’m so sorry I’ll not be able to visit South and Central America this time, I was so looking forward to this. But this is of course not about me, my experiences or where I wish to travel. We’re in a climate and ecological emergency. I send my support to the people in Chile.

More from the WSJ:

Greta’s voyage has had its own critics, who have pointed out that some members of the sailing crew will return by plane, while others fly in to sail the boat back to Europe.

Boris Herrmann, captain of the sailboat, Malizia II, said that the criticism was expected but that Greta shouldn’t be held responsible for the flights by crew members. “We are kind of the ferry to bring her over. We’re a professional sailing team and sometimes we need to fly. We used this voyage also to train,” he said, adding that the team offsets its flights by funding sustainability projects, including mangrove planting in Indonesia. “The trip is an example of how difficult it is to have zero carbon impact.”

And this, campers, is why we don’t let 16-year-olds set public policy:

This of course no problem. People are suffering all around the world, and I’m fine whatever I do and wherever I am.

--------------

Nazi propaganda. Literally.

recaptureppcpost.PNG;w=630

Hey Greta...call the Surrender Monkey....maybe he can rent John Kerry's sail boat for you!

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

Well, what can we expect? she's surrounded by idiots

She didn't

But the wingers will insist she did

AND, attack every last thing she does, says, etc etc ad nasuem

WHY? because she hit a nerve

and YOU just can't stand it

~S~

She is being USED to help promote some twisted policy. I'm sure aimed at retarding the very advances that keep the world from falling into poverty and starvation.

Poor kid, so unfairly stuck halfway to Chile. Breaks my heart.........wait, no it doesn't.

Dumbest thing I have seen you say, Grumbles.

Greta demonstrates what sticking to principle might look like. She also, inadvertently, demonstrates the difficulties encountered, in a world based on burning fossil fuels, while doing so.

Moreover, Greta also shines a light on those who would lie endlessly, and swallow every lie, in order to justify folks of Greta's and subsequent generations boiled in that hotter earth we are bringing about. That recent spat of schadenfreude is just another low-life tactics of getting their revenge on a 16 year-old girl standing up for what she believes - and making vandals and rightards look as uninformed and vile as they really are.

Pains me to watch you chiming in and associating yourself with the low-life, know-nothing nitwits on here, really.

She didn't

But the wingers will insist she did

AND, attack every last thing she does, says, etc etc ad nasuem

WHY? because she hit a nerve

and YOU just can't stand it

~S~
No I just don't pay attention to some entitled brat who says that I "stole her childhood"

She's getting rich from Soros and Bloomberg money so she will say ANYTHING to advance their Globalist, anti freedom, anti liberty agenda. That may be OK for Europe and other places, but the problem is the United States. We have a habit of FIGHITING to keep our Natural Rights, freedoms and liberties, and will do so again.

Greta is nothing but the figurehead of Global OPPRESSION they want to bring to the U.S. Notice, they are going after China and India. Why?

So, November is winter? This is the 'great' climatologist?

Will no one get her a kyack?

She's getting rich from Soros and Bloomberg money so she will say ANYTHING to advance their Globalist, anti freedom, anti liberty agenda. That may be OK for Europe and other places, but the problem is the United States. We have a habit of FIGHITING to keep our Natural Rights, freedoms and liberties, and will do so again.

Greta is nothing but the figurehead of Global OPPRESSION they want to bring to the U.S. Notice, they are going after China and India. Why?
I'd love to see her go in front of the Stalinist China delegation. They would put her in a camp with a muzzle on her mouth

WARNING: Do not have a sip of coffee or any other beverage in your mouth when you read this as it’s the funniest thing we’ve read today.

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg is stuck “halfway to Chile” because organizers moved the event to Spain:

Greta Thunberg has traveled halfway to Chile, but will need to turn back to make the COP25 summit after it was moved to Spain. The activist, who refuses to fly due to high levels of emissions from air travel, has put out a transportation plea on Twitter.

“It turns out I’ve traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)” and “Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November,” which is, you know, winter and not the best sailing weather:

What the carbon footprint of her failed trip? We already know that her original trip involved flying crew members all over the place to reposition the yacht. And now this?

I’m so sorry I’ll not be able to visit South and Central America this time, I was so looking forward to this. But this is of course not about me, my experiences or where I wish to travel. We’re in a climate and ecological emergency. I send my support to the people in Chile.

More from the WSJ:

Greta’s voyage has had its own critics, who have pointed out that some members of the sailing crew will return by plane, while others fly in to sail the boat back to Europe.

Boris Herrmann, captain of the sailboat, Malizia II, said that the criticism was expected but that Greta shouldn’t be held responsible for the flights by crew members. “We are kind of the ferry to bring her over. We’re a professional sailing team and sometimes we need to fly. We used this voyage also to train,” he said, adding that the team offsets its flights by funding sustainability projects, including mangrove planting in Indonesia. “The trip is an example of how difficult it is to have zero carbon impact.”

This of course no problem. People are suffering all around the world, and I’m fine whatever I do and wherever I am.

--------------

Hey Greta...call the Surrender Monkey....maybe he can rent John Kerry's sail boat for you!

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif
Does Greta know that Obama is a racist and that he has three mansions and that he flies in jets all of the time?

More from the WSJ:

--------------

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

The Left Wing Wackos are taking Mankind barrackwards to the Paleolithic era when we didn't have cars, planes, trains, electricity...….

leftwingwackodevolutionofman.jpg

I'd love to see her go in front of the Stalinist China delegation. They would put her in a camp with a muzzle on her mouth

They will NEVER go after China, and India who are the worst polluters, and not just CO2 which isn't a pollutant anyway, but with REAL POLLUTION which we've already pretty must eradicated.

Wait until the little brat discovers her clitoris.
She's going to be hilarious to watch as she 'transitions' to other more interesting things to do with her life.

Wait until the little brat discovers her clitoris.
She's going to be hilarious to watch as she 'transitions' to other more interesting things to do with her life.

She will be 17 in exactly two months on Jan 3, 2020, although they make her up to look like a ten year old. If she hasn't found it by now......

Forum List

Back