You may not believe this, but Greta Thunberg’s no air travel plan has hit a (hilarious) snag

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitchy ^ | November 1, 2019

WARNING: Do not have a sip of coffee or any other beverage in your mouth when you read this as it’s the funniest thing we’ve read today.

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg is stuck “halfway to Chile” because organizers moved the event to Spain:

Greta Thunberg has traveled halfway to Chile, but will need to turn back to make the COP25 summit after it was moved to Spain. The activist, who refuses to fly due to high levels of emissions from air travel, has put out a transportation plea on Twitter.

“It turns out I’ve traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)” and “Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November,” which is, you know, winter and not the best sailing weather:

What the carbon footprint of her failed trip? We already know that her original trip involved flying crew members all over the place to reposition the yacht. And now this?

I’m so sorry I’ll not be able to visit South and Central America this time, I was so looking forward to this. But this is of course not about me, my experiences or where I wish to travel. We’re in a climate and ecological emergency. I send my support to the people in Chile.

More from the WSJ:

Greta’s voyage has had its own critics, who have pointed out that some members of the sailing crew will return by plane, while others fly in to sail the boat back to Europe.

Boris Herrmann, captain of the sailboat, Malizia II, said that the criticism was expected but that Greta shouldn’t be held responsible for the flights by crew members. “We are kind of the ferry to bring her over. We’re a professional sailing team and sometimes we need to fly. We used this voyage also to train,” he said, adding that the team offsets its flights by funding sustainability projects, including mangrove planting in Indonesia. “The trip is an example of how difficult it is to have zero carbon impact.”

And this, campers, is why we don’t let 16-year-olds set public policy:

This of course no problem. People are suffering all around the world, and I’m fine whatever I do and wherever I am.

--------------

Nazi propaganda. Literally.

recaptureppcpost.PNG;w=630

Hey Greta...call the Surrender Monkey....maybe he can rent John Kerry's sail boat for you!

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

Yet her sailing trip to the U.S. to address the U.N. required several crewmen to be shuttled back and forth from Europe in JET AIRCRAFT to facilitate her trip on the high tech plastic (petroleum based) racing sailboat with all the latest technology (made with and using fossil fuels).

So you see her entire premise like her claims about man made climate change are a HOAX and a SCAM that only the weak minded and those that believe in the Tooth Fairy believe.

Who raised that little shit, and why would they allow their daughter to be exploited this way?

Her parents are actors, and entertainers, and about as radically Far Left as you can get. They are ANTIFA supporters as well. It's funny how the same people promoting man made climate change are on board with all the other parts of the Communist agenda. Interesting how that works.

And this, campers, is why we don’t let 16-year-olds set public policy:

She didn't

But the wingers will insist she did

AND, attack every last thing she does, says, etc etc ad nasuem

WHY? because she hit a nerve

and YOU just can't stand it

~S~

She's an indoctrinated and manipulated child.

Take her for that and nothing else. If she ran up against an informed 16 year old she'd be destroyed

Greta, why do climate scientists keep getting caught manipulating data?

Greta: "uh..."

Last edited:
This is so dumb.If someone flies in the back of a Jet Blue, they are not increasing their dumb carbon foot print one damned bit. The plane was going to fly no matter what ,if they did or not.

At least the kid tries to keep up the facade and I admire her for it. I wish all political global warming activists were held to the same standard by the media and their peers.

Forum List

Back