YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Probably why Biden emphasized that it was not a majority of republicans, or either a significant number. But he got the GOP to agree, on broadcast tv, that social security and medicare are off the table.
No, he emphasized that because he was getting booed out of the room. Notice how he didnt name a single one of these people by name. Notice how they are NEVER named by any democrat.

No money comes from taxpayers. Just the usual contribution from the members.
What is your solution?
So what happens to the contributions? From everyone or just the muni workers?
Are they managed by a pension fund and invested in the stock market?
You should provide a link proving what you are saying.

My solution to SS is:
1. Double the cap from $160,000 to $320,000
2. Add 1-year for those under 54 since they will live longer and collect more
3. Add another year for those under 34 since they will live longer and collect more. Solved.

It sure does. The caps on it.
Or it could mean that the law fixes the entitlement for the long term, if underfunded.
We agree on fixing entitlements instead of sun-setting them.
The GOP sees that pissing off seniors is a very bad idea. That's why they all stood up to protect SS & Medicare.

Probably why Biden emphasized that it was not a majority of republicans, or either a significant number. But he got the GOP to agree, on broadcast tv, that social security and medicare are off the table.
Since Kevin McCarthy had stated repeatedly BEFORE the SOU that SS and Medicare cuts were off the table why even waste time with what was obviously a distraction from things that Biden SHOULD be dealing with? It's like claiming credit for the sun coming up in the morning. Yeah, it's going to happen but it didn't happen because you said it would.

Neither is spying at altitude, for any country that I can think of. Don't me to get too excited. I come from the time when I was taught to hide under my desk beside a bank of windows, even with the steam heat register to the ceiling 12 feet up, as this is how you survive a nuclear attack. To you, it is something. To me, not so much.
oh a spy drone that we can see with our eyes isn’t close enough to actually spy?

And you think that’s a good thing? Both programs are careening toward insolvency, and we shouldn’t make any changes and just let it happen?

Neither is spying at altitude, for any country that I can think of. Don't me to get too excited. I come from the time when I was taught to hide under my desk beside a bank of windows, even with the steam heat register to the ceiling 12 feet up, as this is how you survive a nuclear attack. To you, it is something. To me, not so much.
Then you’re old enough to know better, and stop making excuses for Biden allowing the Communists to traverse our entire country with a spy balloon instead of shooting it down before it even reached Alaska.

And you think that’s a good thing? Both programs are careening toward insolvency, and we shouldn’t make any changes and just let it happen?
cut the entire federal budget by 20%, including SS and medicare and medicaid. And congressional salaries, presidential salaries, all of it.

Forcing people to work longer is a bad solution. Especially when American life expectancy is still declining.

Why do you always accuse people other than Trump of lying, when it's ALWAYS proven that Trump is the one who's lying? Fool you twice, shame on you. How many times do you allow Trump to lie to you, Fool?
the only liar here is you and your senile leader, Biden. There is a significant difference between lying and political rhetoric, Trump does too much of the latter, but the allegations of him lying have all been proven to be lies.

cut the entire federal budget by 20%, including SS and medicare and medicaid. And congressional salaries, presidential salaries, all of it.
That’s too severe, at least to start. We can start by 1) removing all redundant government employees, and 2) eliminating automatic COL raises and instead give raises according to performance, 3) make govt employees actually come to work, and d) cutting 1% from every departmental budget.

the only liar here is you and your senile leader, Biden. There is a significant difference between lying and political rhetoric, Trump does too much of the latter, but the allegations of him lying have all been proven to be lies.

The allegations of Trump lying have been proven to be facts. He's now facing legal charges that he lied on his net worth statements. It's called "bank fraud". He was in the middle of another fraud trial when he was elected.

There is no difference between "lying" and "political rhetoric" if the politician isn't telling the truth. Aren't you always telling us that Trump isn't a politician???? He has no platform or agenda or plans for the nation. So why would he use "political rhetoric".

Do you believe the right wing's beloved FOX NEWS?

Fox News has also learned that at least one Chinese spy balloon flew over portions of Texas and Florida during the Trump administration, despite the former president's insistence it never happened.
FOX is not news...in court it admitted that. They are entertainment and propaganda.

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

Dembots are losing their minds over MTG correctly calling out China Joe's lies. But they thought Pelosi tearing up Trump's SOTU speech was just fine. It's so easy to point out their hypocrisy.

So what happens to the contributions? From everyone or just the muni workers?
Are they managed by a pension fund and invested in the stock market?
You should provide a link proving what you are saying.

My solution to SS is:
1. Double the cap from $160,000 to $320,000
2. Add 1-year for those under 54 since they will live longer and collect more
3. Add another year for those under 34 since they will live longer and collect more. Solved.
Thank you for agreeing that major changes must be made to SS and Medicare. It's a mess!

And those who retire under the Galveston model do much better than Social Security. For example:
  • A lower-middle income worker making about $26,000 at retirement would get about $1,007 a month under Social Security, but $1,826 under the Alternate Plan, according to First Financial’s calculations.
  • A middle-income worker making $51,200 would get about $1,540 monthly from Social Security, but $3,600 from the banking model.
  • And a high-income worker who maxed out on his Social Security contribution every year would receive about $2,500 a month from Social Security vs. $5,000 to $6,000 a month from the Alternate Plan.

The average American is paying about $7,500 more out of pocket last year because of the inflation brought on by Biden's policies and your reaction is to tell them to get another job and to "Cheer up"?
Does the expression "Let them eat cake!" ring a bell with you, White? Do you think that people that are already having to work two jobs just to pay their rent, put gas in their vehicle and groceries on the table are going to look at how great YOU'RE doing and start looking around for a third job?
1. I don't see a $7,500 dollar more out of pocket. Not rich, so I would miss that kind of money easily if it were true. Maybe it just sucks to be you, where you live, or how you prepared for the future.

Forum List

Back