YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Decades ago, Galveston Texas, and two or three adjoining counties were able to opt out of Social Security.
As a result, their benefits are far higher plus they have death benefits. It works like a charm.
Yeah, the local taxpayers are getting screwed. Those pensions are a scam, but only for municipal workers, NOT everyone.

“Make adjustments “

CUT
I'll ask you too, what do you propose be done to make Social Security and Medicare viable?

As of September 16, 2022

2022-09-16%20%20Unfunded%20Liability-L.jpg

True. If it goes bankrupt it ENDS without authorization too.
They need to be "fixed" for the long term. These negotiations should be interesting.
If they fix it, no need to sunset it every 5 years. That position weakens it...long term....

That’s why Biden’s writers came up with the lie. They know that the older and wiser one gets, the more likely he is to vote for the Republican. So, scare them!

The Democrats‘ strategy is twofold:

1) Tell the older people who have paid into the system for 40 years that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their social security and Medicare.

2) Tell the poor and low-income (who have paid into nothing) that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their welfare and other freebies.
Touche!

Largess-L.jpg

My guess is liberals will update the qualification guidelines, will end-up negating social security benefits to hard-workers who have built wealth through 401k's are similar investment vehicles, who own their home and/or other similar measures so those who planned for later in life will get the shaft.

Heckling the SOTU is your idea of class?!?!

She looked like a human clit.

mtg-sotu.jpg
President Biden and other Democrats have long since crossed the line. Biden has called Republican name, denigrated them and flat out lied.

To sit quietly and not say or do anything gives tacitly approval that what he was saying is true. It wasn't and we're fed up.

Do you believe the right wing's beloved FOX NEWS?

Fox News has also learned that at least one Chinese spy balloon flew over portions of Texas and Florida during the Trump administration, despite the former president's insistence it never happened.
No, I don't.
It's hard to believe anything anymore.
But, I can think for myself when presented with total BS.
If China did the balloon excursion across the continental USA as told of the current LIE, it would be shouted far and wide: OMG Trump is weak against Chinese espionage!!!
That never happened.
If you have an ounce of self-awareness perhaps you will come around to the side of logic and reason instead of feeeeeelz.
There has not been any: where, when, or any other EVIDENCE of that occurring; just a narrative.
What's worse:
- Lying to the president and the American people by not disclosing such a breach of our sovereignty by deliberate omission.

- Or, making up bullshit about it now.

PICK ONE!!!

Fox News has also learned that at least one Chinese spy balloon flew over portions of Texas and Florida during the Trump administration, despite the former president's insistence it never happened.
That is true 4 months ago... and Joe never told us about it...

More like:
'I can fly one of our Chinese spy balloons half way around the world, up the Aleutian chain, violate US sovereignty / airspace, fly over the US land mass for as long as I like, from one side of your country to the other, stopping for days over your strategic ICMB silos, and make you look weak, not only in front of your citizens but in front of the whole world, which was the only intent to begin with.''
I doubt you could stop a non-powered balloon for days over one place. It only took a little over 3 days to get across the country. I was out west last week in Colorado. You sure couldn't stop a balloon there for a hour, much less a day. Don't go off the deep end. You think the Chinese and the Russian and probably several others do not know where the missiles silos (in place since around the time most on this board were born) are located? Don't be naive.

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

So now you turds are denying you ever wanted to cut it.

That's an embarrassing capitulation.

You do know your billionaire donors want it cut right?

However will you be able to explain yourselve's?

What can a balloon do that a spy satellite can't do?

We can read license plates, intercept cell phone calls, and perform many other acts of espionage with satellites.
For one thing, it is far, far, cheaper than launching a satellite. It has the ability to loiter over an area and has some directionality.

Apparently, we only learned of this one when it was spotted by a civilian on a commercial flight. There is one that went over South America and we now learn that one crashed off the coast of Hawaii.

Were there three that flew over during the Trump administration and he wasn't told? Or, were they only discovered after they completed their mission? How many more crossed our country that we know nothing about?

Do you believe that China is a serious threat to our country or not? As it stands now, Communist China has given us the middle finger on the world stage and we did nothing.

Do the tens of millions of dollars China has funneled to the Biden family through the University of Pennsylvania and Hunter have anything to do with Biden's weakness?

calling out dems for lies is absolutely nothing new
Neither is spying at altitude, for any country that I can think of. Don't me to get too excited. I come from the time when I was taught to hide under my desk beside a bank of windows, even with the steam heat register to the ceiling 12 feet up, as this is how you survive a nuclear attack. To you, it is something. To me, not so much.

As an expert moderator, does screaming make someone's post more relevant, and reach more people?
Doubt it. Let me know if you hear some. I'll check my speakers, see if it affects me and get back to ya.

What Biden did was brilliant. He pointed out the truth. Yes Mike Lee and Rick Scott and others in the GOP caucus HAVE proposed cuts and sunsets and even elimination of SS and Medicare.

But NOW… the GOP can’t attack them with this debt ceiling bullshit.

They SWORE they won’t.

They weren’t lying… right??
You're really not very bright, Lesh! Rick Scott being concerned about how it is we're going to fund SS and Medicare ISN'T the same thing as trying to eliminate it! Let me give you a hint...a Senator from Florida...a State that probably has a larger percentage of retired people ON SS and Medicare...

You didn't actually read the article...did you?
If you had you'd note that all FOX said was people in the Biden Administration were claiming spy balloons flew over the US according to unnamed sources but people from the Trump Administration said it never happened! You thinking that means FOX believes this nonsense simply illustrates you don't comprehend well!

^^^ This is one of those liberals who say that conservatives don’t respect women.

Call ME that to my face, and I’d slap you so hard you’d fall down.
MTG and her ilk call her opponents Satanists and pedophiles.

So save your pearl clutching and fauxrage for someone else.

MTG is a bloodless clit.

mtg-sotu.jpg

For one thing, it is far, far, cheaper than launching a satellite. It has the ability to loiter over an area and has some directionality.
China already has satellites. And a balloon has a very limited ability to loiter.

China does a satellite flyover every few hours.

Do you believe that China is a serious threat to our country or not?
China is a threat, but nowhere near the threat Russia is.

Naaaw, President Biden is the WHOLE PACKAGE! He's screwed up everything he touches.

2923%2002%2008%20SOU-L.jpg
Enjoy your bridges other infrastructure improvements. Enjoy that this admin has added far less to the Fed Debt in two years than Donny on average of any two year period. Be glad about control of the price of insulin, that cheap drug to keep diabetics alive, that suddenly went through the roof (in this country). Be glad the Joe sounded the alarm, Russia was getting ready to invade, weeks before even Ukraine took it seriously and then roused NATO, and the world, and took steps to supply them the means of defending themselves. Then do like me and bitch about his shitty southern border policy.
I've seen better and definitely seen worse, to tell the truth, I'm not doing too bad under Joe, personally. If you are doing bad, change jobs or go get one, as job creation is up, same as employment. Of course, that is compared to the last two years of the last administration.
Cheer up. It could be worse. We almost lost the right to elect presidents. It's not like you gotta vote for him. Besides, I've lived through a hell of lot worse, as I was in the work force in 70s and early 80s with higher gas prices, higher inflation, and trying to start a family. Use some perspective.

Forum List

Back