You have to ask yourself: what are they so afraid of?

But it's okay to shut down ISIS linked accounts and websites, right?
Well that was a dumb question. It is illegal to make threats to people’s lives. It’s even more illegal to plan attacks against the U.S. So yes, it is absolutely ok to shut down ISIS accounts and websites in the U.S.

It speaks volumes that you have to resort to comparing apples to oranges. So again Sea...what are you left-wing nut jobs so afraid of? Why do different views scare you facists so much?

Both are terrorist organizations.
If that we’re even remotely true - the government would label them as such
They do...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.88d1e73a5caf

Let's just pretend for a moment that the right stands for every lie that the left insists they do. Let's pretend that the right spreads hate (done by the left in reality), advocates violence (done by the left in reality), and lies (done by the left in reality). So what? Why does the left want to completely shut down free speech?

The left is the one who spreads hate, advocates for violence, and lies. I have zero desire to shut them down. The more they speak and act, the more the masses can identify them for the evil that they actually are. So why is the left so desperate to shut down every from of communication from the right? Why do they want Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity off of the air? Why does YouTube take down videos and/or channels that they do not agree with? Why does Facebook suspend or block accounts when they don't like the message? Why did Cloudfare shut down "Daily Stormer"?

The answer is obvious: the left doesn't want the American people to hear another view. They don't want independent thought or an exchange of ideas. Because they know, in the end, their bat-shit crazy ideology will be rejected. Fascism. In its purest form.

GoDaddy and Google have refused service to a notorious neo-Nazi site

you're going to need more straw

They do...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.88d1e73a5caf
Uh...investigating criminal acts isn’t even remotely the same as being labeled a terrorist group by the government.

In addition, your absolute contempt for the U.S. Constitution is showing again. You want to shred the 5th Amendment (due process) and declare these people “guilty” even though they haven’t even been indicted yet - much less tried.
The FBI is conducting about 1,000 investigations of suspected white supremacists or other types of domestic terrorists who might be planning violence, top federal officials told Senate lawmakers Wednesday.
Aside from that, there is this gem from your article...
Federal law makes it a crime to provide material support to a foreign terrorist group. There is no corresponding law regarding support for a violent white supremacist group.
Even by your normal standards, that was an especially disingenuous post.

They do...

Uh...investigating criminal acts isn’t even remotely the same as being labeled a terrorist group by the government.

In addition, your absolute contempt for the U.S. Constitution is showing again. You want to shred the 5th Amendment (due process) and declare these people “guilty” even though they haven’t even been indicted yet - much less tried.
The FBI is conducting about 1,000 investigations of suspected white supremacists or other types of domestic terrorists who might be planning violence, top federal officials told Senate lawmakers Wednesday.
Aside from that, there is this gem from your article...
Federal law makes it a crime to provide material support to a foreign terrorist group. There is no corresponding law regarding support for a violent white supremacist group.
Even by your normal standards, that was an especially disingenuous post.

Poor puppy...doesn't understand the difference between the government and a private company.

Stormfront was a place for racist terrorists to encounter, interact and engage with each other. Since the government doesn't see fit to treat domestic terrorists the same way we treat foreign terrorists, private companies will have to pick up the slack.

Your friends at Stormfront survived...they moved their web activities to Russia.

Their fascist censorship continues. What are they so afraid of? :dunno:
I'm more and more convinced that - and I mean this literally - that it's been so long that we've communicated normally that we've literally lost the skill to do so.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack. They're afraid and want to protect the rest of their tribe.

I would have thought we'd evolved beyond that, but it looks like we haven't. Looks like we still have a lot of caveman in us.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Your friends at Stormfront survived...they moved their web activities to Russia.
Wow!!! Geezus....what does it say about the fascism of progressives in America when Vladimir Putin’s Russia affords more free speech than the left?

Thank you Seawytch. Your one small sentence right there did more to accurately describe the modern-day Democrats than every single post in the entire history of USMB.

Since the government doesn't see fit to treat domestic terrorists the same way we treat foreign terrorists, private companies will have to pick up the slack.
Poor kitty...she simply doesn’t understand that “private companies” are not empowered to “pick up the slack”. We have something called a “legal system” in the U.S. which includes both ‘due process’ and ‘innocent until proven guilty’. Nobody is empowered to override any of it.

In addition - by your own bat-shit crazy claims - these “private companies” have broken the law. You have screamed the loudest on USMB about “public accommodation laws”. If a baker that serves the public must bake a cake for homosexuals (violating the bakers 1st Amendment rights) then an internet company that serves the public must host content that they disagree with.

Oh kitty...I’ve seen you fail miserably with some posts before but that one there would be enough to humiliate anyone else right off of USMB. I know I wouldn’t want to come back and face my own contradictions, my own hypocrisy, and my own misinformation.

I'm more and more convinced that - and I mean this literally - that it's been so long that we've communicated normally that we've literally lost the skill to do so.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack.

I would have thought we'd evolved beyond that, but it looks like we haven't. Looks like we still have a lot of caveman in us.
maxresdefault.jpg
:clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Let's just pretend for a moment that the right stands for every lie that the left insists they do. Let's pretend that the right spreads hate (done by the left in reality), advocates violence (done by the left in reality), and lies (done by the left in reality). So what? Why does the left want to completely shut down free speech?

The left is the one who spreads hate, advocates for violence, and lies. I have zero desire to shut them down. The more they speak and act, the more the masses can identify them for the evil that they actually are. So why is the left so desperate to shut down every from of communication from the right? Why do they want Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity off of the air? Why does YouTube take down videos and/or channels that they do not agree with? Why does Facebook suspend or block accounts when they don't like the message? Why did Cloudfare shut down "Daily Stormer"?

The answer is obvious: the left doesn't want the American people to hear another view. They don't want independent thought or an exchange of ideas. Because they know, in the end, their bat-shit crazy ideology will be rejected. Fascism. In its purest form.

While I support their right to do as they please, by this action, they have proven their market irresponsibility.

The FTC should break them up, post haste.

Google, YouTube, the whole shebang should be broken up into as small of bits as possible to make it so all their competitors can devour them like piranha.

As an aside, the free exchange of ideas is what's known as "liberal" thought.

Get your terminology straight, people. Liberals are not the enemy, Communo-Marxist-Fascists and globalists are.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack.

maxresdefault.jpg
I think you’re spot on with the exception of one small nuance. I think it’s the regressive left that hasn’t evolved. The right certainly has.

But look at the left. They want both sexes to relieve themselves together in the same “cave”. They resort to violence and pillaging when someone with a different view tries to speak. They kill babies. Completely uncivilized, uneducated cavemen.

maxresdefault.jpg
I think you’re spot on with the exception of one small nuance. I think it’s the regressive left that hasn’t evolved. The right certainly has.

But look at the left. They want both sexes to relieve themselves together in the same “cave”. They resort to violence and pillaging when someone with a different view tries to speak. They kill babies. Completely uncivilized, uneducated cavemen.
Well, from my own perspective, I see so many similarities in the behaviors from both "sides" that it can be difficult to tell them apart at times.

Wow!!! Geezus....what does it say about the fascism of progressives in America when Vladimir Putin’s Russia affords more free speech than the left?

Thank you Seawytch. Your one small sentence right there did more to accurately describe the modern-day Democrats than every single post in the entire history of USMB.

From the about:

"The Department of Justice ordered RT to register as a foreign agent, yet refuses to cite what laws were broken. Furthermore, the government has none, nothing, to demonstrate how RT journalists are taking orders from the Kremlin or that RT employees have lobbied Congress on behalf of the Russian government, which is required by law. This move is clearly political since ACTUAL foreign lobbyists like the P0desta Group and A I P A C were not threatened with arrests and a test case for a wider campaign of media suppression. The fact is the political establishment is scared to death that more and more of us are abandoning their corporate media, and doesn't want us hearing outside perspectives."

As an aside, the free exchange of ideas is what's known as "liberal" thought.
Absolutely! And who is doing everything in their power to shut down all informaction and exchange of ideas? The people who claim to be “liberals”.
Get your terminology straight, people. Liberals are not the enemy, Communo-Marxist-Fascists and globalists are.
The problem is - the left hijacks terminology to hide behind it (just as they attempt to rewrite history to hide from it). The Communo-Marxist-Fascists are telling the world they are “liberals”. Even though they are not by the classical sense, the term has been hijacked. It’s important to identify evil and point it out even when evil hides behind another name.

maxresdefault.jpg

Both sides have their extremists.

I don't think all the left thinks that way. . .

Very few on the left believe in co-ed bathrooms, or violent change. Likewise, you have decided to characterize their POV on the abortion debate in your terms, not theirs, while they take a different POV. We need not polarize or characterize all our fellow countrymen with such radical and sweeping broad strokes. In fact, one of my close personal friends who is VERY progressive and bi just posted this video on her time-line this morning.

There is much we can always come together on. We are all American brothers and sisters. We must continue a respectful dialog, without loaded language. If we don't, our common adversary will oppress us all. . . .

IN fact, the corporate controlled media and social networks are doing everything they can do to divide us, don't fall for it.

Yeah, you go with that. Russia, who jails dissidents and has actual state run media has more free speech than America. Spread those ass cheeks a little wider, puppy.

Since the government doesn't see fit to treat domestic terrorists the same way we treat foreign terrorists, private companies will have to pick up the slack.
Poor kitty...she simply doesn’t understand that “private companies” are not empowered to “pick up the slack”. We have something called a “legal system” in the U.S. which includes both ‘due process’ and ‘innocent until proven guilty’. Nobody is empowered to override any of it.

In addition - by your own bat-shit crazy claims - these “private companies” have broken the law. You have screamed the loudest on USMB about “public accommodation laws”. If a baker that serves the public must bake a cake for homosexuals (violating the bakers 1st Amendment rights) then an internet company that serves the public must host content that they disagree with.

Oh kitty...I’ve seen you fail miserably with some posts before but that one there would be enough to humiliate anyone else right off of USMB. I know I wouldn’t want to come back and face my own contradictions, my own hypocrisy, and my own misinformation.

Of course they can. The Constitution you know so little about means the government can't t limit their "free speech", but that does not mean a private company has to provide a vehicle for their hate dissemination.

When you successfully lobby to get white supremacists labeled a protected class you can come back and whine about how gay bakers won't make your Nazi cake.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack. They're afraid and want to protect the rest of their tribe.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's the value in talking to white supremacists?

maxresdefault.jpg

Both sides have their extremists.

I don't think all the left thinks that way. . .

Very few on the left believe in co-ed bathrooms, or violent change. Likewise, you have decided to characterize their POV on the abortion debate in your terms, not theirs, while they take a different POV. We need not polarize or characterize all our fellow countrymen with such radical and sweeping broad strokes. In fact, one of my close personal friends who is VERY progressive and bi just posted this video on her time-line this morning.

There is much we can always come together on. We are all American brothers and sisters. We must continue a respectful dialog, without loaded language. If we don't, our common adversary will oppress us all. . . .

IN fact, the corporate controlled media and social networks are doing everything they can do to divide us, don't fall for it.

Seems to me one of our biggest problems, maybe our biggest, is the proliferation of those I call the "Division Pimps" - those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us divided and angry. They present only one side of the story while distorting/avoiding/minimizing the other side.

And worse, we play right into their hands by obediently taking what they say as gospel and acting on it.

Forum List

Back