You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Not even close. He doesn't look at the world like the Demorcrats do. That is NOT insanity. He's a bit eccentric but insane?

You want insane? Hillary Clinton. Maxine Waters. Um...what was that guys name who represents Harlem? Harry Reid also qualifies as insane.

He still believes he won the popular vote.... Insanity.
Who cares? You still believe the popular vote matters. What does that say about you?
BTW...how did that popular vote work out for the people of California and prop 8?

Actually, only Trump's enablers think that it matters. I just like rattling their cages with irrefutable facts and watching the spin.
Okay. Hit Me up with an irrefutable fact.

Just did. He lost the popular vote.
And that means anything at all? He can say and even believe it. We'll find out when that commission finishes. But regardless, it isn't the popular vote that matters.

Of course, Obama said that we'd save 2500 dollars a year on the ACA....I wonder if he still believes that the ACA is a good program? Oh, yeah I think he does.

Who cares? You still believe the popular vote matters. What does that say about you?
BTW...how did that popular vote work out for the people of California and prop 8?

Actually, only Trump's enablers think that it matters. I just like rattling their cages with irrefutable facts and watching the spin.

And that means anything at all? He can say and even believe it. We'll find out when that commission finishes. But regardless, it isn't the popular vote that matters.
Commission? What commission?

He needs a commission to figure out he lost by 3,000,000 votes or so?

Of course, Obama said that we'd save 2500 dollars a year on the ACA....I wonder if he still believes that the ACA is a good program? Oh, yeah I think he does.

The GOP is keeping many of it's stipulations in place. I wonder if the President is aware of that--or if you're aware that the ACA is being preserved? Apparently Paul Ryan thinks it's a good program; in part.

First of all it's more than likely a BS story. Secondly, no matter if it's BS or not, the leftist MSM will continue to promote it and so will the leftists here. So why not put it to rest no matter what happened? He didn't give them any information they already didn't have, and if the MSM keeps hounding him on it, he has the authority to declassify any information anyway, so unlike the Russia BS story, it will stop the MSM from yet another witch hunt.

You have to pick a defense here pal. It can't be a fake story and a real story and excusable if the fake story is real.

That's why I said if someone is innocent, their response will never be "I have the right".

So the other side of it is....if you believe the story is fake you can't seem to identify the "fake" and just yelling "all of it" is your only defense. If you say the story is correct then you admit the news isn't fake AND that Trump was in the White House telling Secrets to the same Russian spy that is part of the focus of several investigations but that's totally cool because the President can do whatever he wants...even a shit like that!

Which is it?
Pick a defense? You act as if any of this shit it true. A defense will be made if charges are filed.

Insanity would be appropriate. Trump has shown nothing but insanity for a while now.
Not even close. He doesn't look at the world like the Demorcrats do. That is NOT insanity. He's a bit eccentric but insane?

You want insane? Hillary Clinton. Maxine Waters. Um...what was that guys name who represents Harlem? Harry Reid also qualifies as insane.

And Hillary believes she lost because of Comey.... or wait, because the Russians rigged the election in three states.......oh wait, because the Russians tapped into the DNC emails.....oh wait!

The GOP is keeping many of it's stipulations in place. I wonder if the President is aware of that--or if you're aware that the ACA is being preserved? Apparently Paul Ryan thinks it's a good program; in part.
LOL

No, Paul Ryan is a cowardly little man who wants his job more than his principles or promise to the people.

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

I do have one bit of advice for Trump.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

Except Trump is actually saying it did happen.

Donald Trump Says He Has The Right To Share Info With The Russians | HuffPost
That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Do you not understand the difference?

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

First of all it's more than likely a BS story. Secondly, no matter if it's BS or not, the leftist MSM will continue to promote it and so will the leftists here. So why not put it to rest no matter what happened? He didn't give them any information they already didn't have, and if the MSM keeps hounding him on it, he has the authority to declassify any information anyway, so unlike the Russia BS story, it will stop the MSM from yet another witch hunt.

You have to pick a defense here pal. It can't be a fake story and a real story and excusable if the fake story is real.

That's why I said if someone is innocent, their response will never be "I have the right".

So the other side of it is....if you believe the story is fake you can't seem to identify the "fake" and just yelling "all of it" is your only defense. If you say the story is correct then you admit the news isn't fake AND that Trump was in the White House telling Secrets to the same Russian spy that is part of the focus of several investigations but that's totally cool because the President can do whatever he wants...even a shit like that!

Which is it?

I'm waiting to see somebody step up and swear they witnessed Trump giving out classified information. Oh, that's right, that's irrelevant. Just accept anonymous sources and claim truth was reported.

LOL

No, Paul Ryan is a cowardly little man who wants his job more than his principles or promise to the people.

Be that as it may; the law stands and was passed by a majority of a GOP controlled house. Either the majority are "cowardly little men who wants his job" or these parts of the ACA are good.

***Edit...The law stands in part!!!. My bad.

Last edited:

Which is it?
Pick a defense? You act as if any of this shit it true. A defense will be made if charges are filed.

Insanity would be appropriate. Trump has shown nothing but insanity for a while now.

In the vast majority of the counties across the nation.... Trump DID win the popular vote.

Last edited:
So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Trump never admits 'guilt'- he just admits sharing that information with the Russians

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.....to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

Just imagine for a moment that Donald Trump did exactly what the newspaper accounts said he did- reveal highly confidential information provided by Israel Intelligence- to the Russians.

Would you even care?

Which is it?

In the vast majority of the counties across the nation.... he DID win the popular vote.

And in the entire country- he didn't in the popular vote- not that it matters.

Except it matters to Trump- he can't stop talking about it.

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

First of all it's more than likely a BS story. Secondly, no matter if it's BS or not,.

Secondly- even if its true- you will still support Trump.

In the vast majority of the counties across the nation.... he DID win the popular vote.

That depends on how one views and defines "the entire country."

Geographically, he most certainly did win the popular vote across the entire country.

Locally in the more litarded concentrations of gubmint teet sucking loserville?

He lost "bigly!"

The numbers there in those concentrations were high enough (especially when you retain the illegal votes). . . that Trump lost the total count.

So, it comes down to what speaks more to the issue? A popular majority win in the vast majority of the counties that form a cross section of the entire country?
United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county%2C_2016.svg

Or a mathematical win on the total count - skewed by a huge concentration of libtardz in a few sanctuary cities that buy votes with Gubmint money and social programs for the dimz?

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
You and I both know your dumbass didn't have this level of skepticism over Hillary's scandals.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Since we are talking about an election- the entire country is the voting population.

And in the entire country- the entire voting population- he didn't win the popular vote.

And like I said- it doesn't matter- he won the Electoral vote.

But Trump can't stop obsessing over the fact that he didn't win the popular vote.

Why do you think that is?

Since we are talking about an election- the entire country is the voting population.

And in the entire country- the entire voting population- he didn't win the popular vote.

But Trump can't stop obsessing over the fact that he didn't win the popular vote.

Because, in all the ways that it really matters. . . .
United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county%2C_2016.svg

He did!

Trump has an ego problem. He's supposed to be a great businessman, but we've seen how hung up he is on other people. Obama's healthcare, Hillarys vote count, Putins leadership.

Last edited:

You mean nobody was talking about it and Trump just decided to bring it up? I don't recall it that way. What I remember is the left making a big deal about the popular vote and Trump responding to it.

If you take a swing at somebody and they hit you back square in the jaw, don't blame the guy you tried to hit.

Forum List

Back