You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
You and I both know your dumbass didn't have this level of skepticism over Hillary's scandals.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Divert divert divert!

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.
And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.
I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world, while Hillary was going to follow Obama's path of reducing American strength and prestige, thus making me wonder why Putin would prefer Trump. I have come, however, to think that Putin most desires America in disarray, divided, and confused. Knowing that Trump did not have support from either major party, he thus wanted him in office. I also believe that the hysterical opposition is playing right into Putin's hands by making it much more difficult for Trump to do anything at all.

I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.
And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.
I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world, while Hillary was going to follow Obama's path of reducing American strength and prestige, thus making me wonder why Putin would prefer Trump. I have come, however, to think that Putin most desires America in disarray, divided, and confused. Knowing that Trump did not have support from either major party, he thus wanted him in office. I also believe that the hysterical opposition is playing right into Putin's hands by making it much more difficult for Trump to do anything at all.

Russia is devoid of one big thing; hard currency. Their #1 export is petroleum that is near historic lows. The way you inject hard currency into your economy is through trade. Trump and his enablers are not smart enough to know this. A nationalist US President leaves the markets open for others to exploit.

Russia is devoid of one big thing; hard currency. Their #1 export is petroleum that is near historic lows. The way you inject hard currency into your economy is through trade. Trump and his enablers are not smart enough to know this. A nationalist US President leaves the markets open for others to exploit.
Amazing. You are smarter than not only the president, but his advisers and all the economists at his disposal. You have knowledge about ALL the moving parts involved in international politics, and ALL the facets that go into a president's decision, knowledge that he lacks.

We elected the wrong guy. Why, oh why didn't you run against Hillary? You could have prevented the entire embarrassment Hillary caused the democrat party.

Or, could it be that you're regurgitating a vastly over simplified, Reader's Digest version of the situation, and are completely missing or ignoring important details that would completely change the best option?

IOW, a president's decision may be guided by many things, but rarely is it guided by him being stupider than the average internet keyboard jockey. Now, there ARE several democrat politicians whose actions and statements scream ignorance, but we're not talking about them.

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

So really just don't care if Russia tries to interfere in our elections- because America has done it in other countries?

How very Conservative of you.

How you liking your mass murdering President now?

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Pro-some-lifers shouldn't throw stones from glass houses...:rolleyes-41:

I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

That is what Trump sold to his voters.

You feeling like that he has increased American strength or prestige so far?

I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

So far the main person preventing him from doing so is Trump himself.

He can't keep himself on topic.

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

Trump has the Presidency- the House and the Senate- all on his side.

If he cannot accomplish his agenda- that is no ones fault but his.

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

Let's look at that line-up, shall we?

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The press. They hate him. 'Nuff said.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

Now, who again is going to help implement the Trump agenda?

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The press. They hate him. 'Nuff said.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

Now, who again is going to help implement the Trump agenda?
2 ice creams while every one else has 1 is a bit piggish No?

Really? Trump hasn't even talked with Democrats about his healthcare plan.

He announced he was going to repeal the ACA- hardly a good starting point.

And its not as if he presented a 'perfect plan'- Senate Republicans have already said they were going to start from the beginning because the House plan is such a disaster.

If Trump and the Republicans actually were working on fixing issues in our healthcare insurance rather than focused on getting a "Repeal Obamacare" win- the Democrats have said they were willing to work with Trump on that.

The one decent idea Trump floated was using the power of government to reduce the cost of prescription medicine for Americans covered by these plans.

Notice that there was nothing in Trumpcare to reduce prescription medicine costs.

The GOP had 8 years to agree on a replacement plan for the ACA- Trump had months to put together a replacement plan- remember he told you he had a great plan- A HUGE plan for replacing Obamacare.

He lied.

Trump is a Republican.

It is not the Democrats fault that Trump has managed to alienate the Republicans too.

The electorate is being informed about Trump from his erratic daily tweets- and his erratic contradictions of his own agenda, and his own talking points.

The ice cream thing is stupid- and the electorate knows it- but the Comey issue is real- real enough that Trump can't stop talking about it.

No one has done more to prevent Trump's agenda than Trump.

He was unprepared for the White House- and really didn't have all those great plans he promised you he had- which is why so much that he has attempted to do has been so half ass.

- the Ban on people from some Muslim countries- half ass- poorly planned, even more poorly executed.
- the firing of James Comey- it looked bad- and it was handled extremely poorly- his administration didn't have plans in place for the firing- hell Trump didn't even fire him in person or give him a chance to resign quietly- Trump made the Comey firing more important than the Trump agenda.
- Trump's repeated whines about the election- Trump can't stop himself from trying to convince everyone that he won the election- he did- but every time he brings it up again- that is what is discussed- not his agenda.

What has Trump done regarding the Oppiod crisis? Where is his detailed tax reform plan? What has he done to reduce prescription medicine costs?

Not much- but he sure has tweeted about Comey and Clinton a lot.

The GOP had 8 years to agree on a replacement plan for the ACA- Trump had months to put together a replacement plan- remember he told you he had a great plan- A HUGE plan for replacing Obamacare.

He lied.

No more than "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. "

He lied.

No more than "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. "

So you agree that Trump was lying when he was selling Trumpcare.

Progress.

The electorate is being informed about Trump from his erratic daily tweets- and his erratic contradictions of his own agenda, and his own talking points.

The ice cream thing is stupid- and the electorate knows it- but the Comey issue is real- real enough that Trump can't stop talking about it.

No one has done more to prevent Trump's agenda than Trump.

He was unprepared for the White House- and really didn't have all those great plans he promised you he had- which is why so much that he has attempted to do has been so half ass.

- the Ban on people from some Muslim countries- half ass- poorly planned, even more poorly executed.
- the firing of James Comey- it looked bad- and it was handled extremely poorly- his administration didn't have plans in place for the firing- hell Trump didn't even fire him in person or give him a chance to resign quietly- Trump made the Comey firing more important than the Trump agenda.
- Trump's repeated whines about the election- Trump can't stop himself from trying to convince everyone that he won the election- he did- but every time he brings it up again- that is what is discussed- not his agenda.

What has Trump done regarding the Oppiod crisis? Where is his detailed tax reform plan? What has he done to reduce prescription medicine costs?

Not much- but he sure has tweeted about Comey and Clinton a lot.
And at the graduations he whined about the press how bad they're treating him It's always about him the pos

So what you are saying is that the reason we don't have single-payer today is because it's Obama's fault? The reason we don't have higher taxes on the wealthy is because it's Obama's fault? The reason we all are not driving around in electric cars and saving the planet is because it was Obama's fault?

So what you are saying is that the reason we don't have single-payer today is because it's Obama's fault?

Actually yes- President Obama couldn't pass single payer- something even Donald Trump believed in- and failure to pass the single payer was Obama's fault.

Just as Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

So what you are saying is that the reason we don't have single-payer today is because it's Obama's fault?

Actually yes- President Obama couldn't pass single payer- something even Donald Trump believed in- and failure to pass the single payer was Obama's fault.

Just as Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should learn how our legislative process works. Just because you have a majority doesn't mean you get your way all the time every time. It doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back