Liberals Are An Inferno Of Flaming Crazy And We Should Pour Gasoline On The Fire

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is great!

All this insanity is going to help us normals retain power, from your gyno-hat marches to the fake hate crimes to your insistence that the Russians are responsible for everything from Hillary losing the election to the rarely-discussed but well-known liberal epidemic of ED.

Here’s a little test. It’s been about six months since Trump treated The Smartest Most Accomplished Woman In The World like a NordicTrack treats Harry Reid, and does anyone know even one person who has said, “You know, I voted for Trump, but now after Neil Gorsuch, General Mattis and H.R. McMaster, I really wish I had checked the box for Felonia von Pantsuit?”

Liberals Are An Inferno Of Flaming Crazy And We Should Pour Gasoline On The Fire

This is great!

All this insanity is going to help us normals retain power, from your gyno-hat marches to the fake hate crimes to your insistence that the Russians are responsible for everything from Hillary losing the election to the rarely-discussed but well-known liberal epidemic of ED.

Here’s a little test. It’s been about six months since Trump treated The Smartest Most Accomplished Woman In The World like a NordicTrack treats Harry Reid, and does anyone know even one person who has said, “You know, I voted for Trump, but now after Neil Gorsuch, General Mattis and H.R. McMaster, I really wish I had checked the box for Felonia von Pantsuit?”

Ann Coulter turning on Trump, lol

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

This is great!

Slick Willie wishes Hillary would have won.
So does North Korea, China, and the Taliban.

This is great!

Ann Coulter turning on Trump, lol

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

She's not turning on Trump, lol. You see, not everything functions like a liberal echo-chamber. In the real world where echo chambers are not the only way to have social discourse, people criticize one a other and are not lynched for it. In fact, the disagreements are embraced, and much learned from them. You should try it sometime and not be such a sheep.

Last edited:
Trump is failing. Period. Deal with it.

That's what the CNN has told you... that's what they also told you right before he got elected. At this rate, the butthurt will be so intense that it can't be simply "dealt with".

This is great!

They have exposed themselves for who and what they really are!

That's what the CNN has told you... that's what they also told you right before he got elected. At this rate, the butthurt will be so intense that it can't be simply "dealt with".

He can't get healthcare passed. He's given up on nixing NAFTA. He signed a spending bill that was practically everything the Democrats wanted. He's not getting any 35% tariff on China any time soon. Los Mexicanos no pay for no wall...

...and that's before you even get to the scandals. lol

...here is where you say 'what scandals?' lol

He can't get healthcare passed. He's given up on nixing NAFTA. He signed a spending bill that was practically everything the Democrats wanted. He's not getting any 35% tariff on China any time soon. Los Mexicanos no pay for no wall...

...and that's before you even get to the scandals. lol

...here is where you say 'what scandals?' lol
Yeah, 2 scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one! IMPEACHMENT!

Forum List

Back