You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

Barry aided Al '9/11/01' Qaeda kill Gaddafi - who was helping coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - kill Gaddafi and take over Libya.

Obama used US tax dollars to try to oust ally Netanyahu out of power.

Obama's attempt to help ISIS oust Al-Assad is still on-going.
And we run for the fainting couch because Russia(?) got hold of some DNC emails and published them. I guess the rules really are different for the powerful.

Perhaps you snowflakes have a fainting couch.

Not sure why you don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.

Is it just because Russia did so to the benefit of Trump?

Donald Trump is my President- I am not happy about it- but unlike the contards snowflakes who whined that President Obama was not their President- Trump is my President and will be until the day he leaves office.

"He's not my President" was actually started by the Democrats when Bush got elected.

Argue with those who like to say that crap- I am saying that Trump is my President regardless of how much I disagree with him.

Was President Obama your President?

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

Another day, STILL no evidence. Get back to me when you have any, (NOT-)Syrius.
I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

So really just don't care if Russia tries to interfere in our elections- because America has done it in other countries?

How very Conservative of you.

How you liking your mass murdering President now?

I can neither confirm nor deny any of it. Have you considered that maybe someone could have hacked Stones account too? Has he confirmed his association with the hacker?

You said yourself.... it seems farfetched.

You should trust your gut on that.

Yes he has.

From the Associated Press:

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Having a brief contact with someone is not a crime. Not even if they go on to criminal acts after your conversation. Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the way the "innocent until PROVEN guilty" system works.

You could have Hucifer testify under oath, that Trump himself offeredbhim money to hack the dnc and you would still have to PROVE he actually did so, before you would have a conviction.

:lmao:

Unless you're Clinton or Obama...

Them too.

Show me where I have ever said otherwise.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
Yea, hilarious. Republicans impeach Bill Clinton over a blow job but defend Trump when he gives classified information to the Russians for God's sakes.
What the f*ck is wrong with that a$$ whole party???????????????

Clinton was not impeached over a blowjob. He was impeached for lying about it while under oath.

As a lawyer himself, he should have known better and that's why he was also disbarred.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.

Been preaching that for weeks. You created a thread to make the point, and I HOPE they finally listen. As soon as you start a dialogue about any fabrication, it gives it credibility. You can NOT argue with people who create their own facts, and to do so puts you in their fantasyland.

I am the person who says to laugh at them. They have nothing but a narrative. Conservatives need wake up and understand------>if they are going to create phony threads, make them service them, not you!

So really just don't care if Russia tries to interfere in our elections- because America has done it in other countries?

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Gotta love it when the proslavers think that they have the higher ground when they support a President who was for choice- until he wanted to be President.

Hell's bells no government agency has even gotten around to examining the DNC servers. No proof of jack shit.

:lmao:
There's no evidence anything was ever DONE in the real world, just idiot staffers BSing- ask Bernie. Our punditocracy 24/7 BS media was a disgrace on this, and on the Clintons the last 25 years. The GOP BS propaganda machine of course is an out of this world experience, for hater dupes only....what the dupes aren't told and the bs they are is a catastrophe for the country and the world. see sig.

Gotta love it when the proslavers think that they have the higher ground when they support a President who was for choice- until he wanted to be President.

Maybe he realized the choice to deny a child their personhood and rights and then killing them is not a choice he could defend anymore.

I should fault him on that?

Maybe he realized the choice to deny a child their personhood and rights and then killing them is not a choice he could defend anymore.

LOL- you won't fault Trump for anything.

Perhaps he realized that you folks were gullible enough to believe that he suddenly agreed with the pro-women slavery movement when he decided to run for President and wanted your vote.

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

I do have one bit of advice for Trump.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

Except Trump is actually saying it did happen.

Donald Trump Says He Has The Right To Share Info With The Russians | HuffPost
That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Do you not understand the difference?

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

Let Me explain it to you in a better way.

When did you stop beating your wife?

LOL- you won't fault Trump for anything.

Perhaps he realized that you folks were gullible enough to believe that he suddenly agreed with the pro-women slavery movement when he decided to run for President and wanted your vote.

If libtardz see pregnancy as a form of slavery.... Why do they voluntarily risk it?

What technical and mechanical actions did the Russians take that caused ballots cast for Hills to go to Trump?

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

Another day, STILL no evidence. Get back to me when you have any, (NOT-)Syrius.
I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.

Let Me explain it to you in a better way.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Since you don't have any reports of me or my wife being harmed that seems like a silly made up question.

This is like going on Wheel of Fortune and telling the host you can't determine what the word is until you see all the letter.

D*g...guess the word?

Republicans would say It could be the word Astronaut

Forum List

Back