You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.

Rational adults have been seeing the links and collusion since last spring. Evidence keeps piling up.

Trump is toast.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.

Rational adults have been seeing the links and collusion since last spring. Evidence keeps piling up.

Trump is toast.

Something keeps piling up, that's for sure. :poop:

I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

That is what Trump sold to his voters.

You feeling like that he has increased American strength or prestige so far?
Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

So far the main person preventing him from doing so is Trump himself.

He can't keep himself on topic.

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

Trump has the Presidency- the House and the Senate- all on his side.

If he cannot accomplish his agenda- that is no ones fault but his.
Let's look at that line-up, shall we?

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The press. They hate him. 'Nuff said.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

Now, who again is going to help implement the Trump agenda?

Here is the budget he submitted:

View attachment 127196

These are cabinet level departments that affect the entire nation. If you’re a congressman and you see these types of cuts (and the jobs that go along with them), is that an agenda you want to promote?

It's one I'd like to see. 20 trillion in debt and growing, and nobody wants to cut anything. I've always said the less government in my life, the happier life I will lead.

I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

2 ice creams while every one else has 1 is a bit piggish No?
Also irrelevant.

Really? Trump hasn't even talked with Democrats about his healthcare plan.

He announced he was going to repeal the ACA- hardly a good starting point.

And its not as if he presented a 'perfect plan'- Senate Republicans have already said they were going to start from the beginning because the House plan is such a disaster.

If Trump and the Republicans actually were working on fixing issues in our healthcare insurance rather than focused on getting a "Repeal Obamacare" win- the Democrats have said they were willing to work with Trump on that.

The one decent idea Trump floated was using the power of government to reduce the cost of prescription medicine for Americans covered by these plans.

Notice that there was nothing in Trumpcare to reduce prescription medicine costs.

The GOP had 8 years to agree on a replacement plan for the ACA- Trump had months to put together a replacement plan- remember he told you he had a great plan- A HUGE plan for replacing Obamacare.

He lied.
"Willing to work with him". Excuse me while I give that idea the mocking it deserves.

Case in point, for months democrats bleated that Comey needed to go. Trump sends him on his way, and democrats rejoice that they got what they wanted and thank Trump for doing it.

Right? Right? Bueller?

Trump is a Republican.

It is not the Democrats fault that Trump has managed to alienate the Republicans too.
Irrelevant to the point that Trump has no one pushing his agenda. Trump was, BTW, a democrat before he was a Republican. That kind of thing happens when people mature.

The electorate is being informed about Trump from his erratic daily tweets- and his erratic contradictions of his own agenda, and his own talking points.

The ice cream thing is stupid- and the electorate knows it- but the Comey issue is real- real enough that Trump can't stop talking about it.

No one has done more to prevent Trump's agenda than Trump.

He was unprepared for the White House- and really didn't have all those great plans he promised you he had- which is why so much that he has attempted to do has been so half ass.

- the Ban on people from some Muslim countries- half ass- poorly planned, even more poorly executed.
- the firing of James Comey- it looked bad- and it was handled extremely poorly- his administration didn't have plans in place for the firing- hell Trump didn't even fire him in person or give him a chance to resign quietly- Trump made the Comey firing more important than the Trump agenda.
- Trump's repeated whines about the election- Trump can't stop himself from trying to convince everyone that he won the election- he did- but every time he brings it up again- that is what is discussed- not his agenda.

What has Trump done regarding the Oppiod crisis? Where is his detailed tax reform plan? What has he done to reduce prescription medicine costs?

Not much- but he sure has tweeted about Comey and Clinton a lot.
And at the graduations he whined about the press how bad they're treating him It's always about him the pos
He's a politician. I don't know if you remember the last president's penchant for referencing himself in his speeches, but it kind of comes with the territory.

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Pro-some-lifers shouldn't throw stones from glass houses...:rolleyes-41:

There ain't nothing glass about my house.

You can't be pro-life and still support capital punishment.

Why not????

Because it's not pro-life. Pro-life means you have a consistent ethic of life. It's not arbritrary. Anything else is pro-some-life.
Think about that logically for a moment. You are defining pro-life to mean that no one can ever do anything so heinous as to deserve forfeiting their own life. Is that in fact what the term means?

Let's compare two extremes here. You're saying that to protect the most innocent of human life requires one to also protect the most guilty.

Flipping that around, the abortion stance requires us to state that the most innocent of human life is deserving of worse treatment than what is accorded the most guilty. We do not, for example, cut death row inmates in pieces with a saw, poke a hole in their heads and suck their brains out, or submerge them in caustic solutions that burns their skin off. We do that, however, to humans that have literally done nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Here is the budget he submitted:

View attachment 127196

These are cabinet level departments that affect the entire nation. If you’re a congressman and you see these types of cuts (and the jobs that go along with them), is that an agenda you want to promote?
You're making my point for me. No one is pushing the Trump agenda.

What you're failing to realize, and apparently most of Congress as well, is that Trump views everything as a negotiation. We know that because he says so. Congress has been accustomed to baseline budgeting for decades now, in which they automatically assume some level of increase in the budget, and call that zero. Thus, when they want 10% more spending but get 8%, they run around screaming about draconian cuts, children starving in the streets, cats and dogs living together and people wearing white after Labor Day. Of course, they're not cuts, they're increases. Now, knowing that Trump negotiates, he starts from an absurd position, expecting the other guys to start from an equally absurd position, and they go back and forth until they arrive at a point somewhere in the middle. In a sane world, that is. This is not.

Partisan hatred does not understand anything more complex than "He bad, me mad, you sad".

And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.
I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world, while Hillary was going to follow Obama's path of reducing American strength and prestige, thus making me wonder why Putin would prefer Trump. I have come, however, to think that Putin most desires America in disarray, divided, and confused. Knowing that Trump did not have support from either major party, he thus wanted him in office. I also believe that the hysterical opposition is playing right into Putin's hands by making it much more difficult for Trump to do anything at all.

Russia is devoid of one big thing; hard currency. Their #1 export is petroleum that is near historic lows. The way you inject hard currency into your economy is through trade. Trump and his enablers are not smart enough to know this. A nationalist US President leaves the markets open for others to exploit.
Amazing. You are smarter than not only the president, but his advisers and all the economists at his disposal.
Well, the model that has worked in the past that extended America’s influence to every knock and cranny of the world was to extend foreign aid to build a nation’s development so when they did the logical expansion and needed to upgrade their computers, industry, etc…they hired Bechtel, IBM, Xerox, etc… Wanting to sacrifice the golden goose is, frankly, stupid.

We elected the wrong guy.
That much we know.

Or, could it be that you’re regurgitating a vastly over simplified, Reader's Digest version of the situation, and are completely missing or ignoring important details that would completely change the best option?
Details do not usually usurp sound practices.

IOW, a president's decision may be guided by many things, but rarely is it guided by him being stupider than the average internet keyboard jockey. Now, there ARE several democrat politicians whose actions and statements scream ignorance, but we're not talking about them.

I’ll be the first to admit that. If I’m Russia, I’m glad the American electorate was dumb enough to hire a amateur to be their President.
Trump is stupid and not smart enough to trust the advisors who were elevated to their posting by merit.

If I’m India, Pakistan, China, Japan, or anyone who is competing with the US strictly on the economics chessboard, I’m downright giddy.
You don't stay on top of the New York real estate market for decades if you're an idiot.

Last edited:

The electorate is being informed about Trump from his erratic daily tweets- and his erratic contradictions of his own agenda, and his own talking points.

The ice cream thing is stupid- and the electorate knows it- but the Comey issue is real- real enough that Trump can't stop talking about it.

He was unprepared for the White House- and really didn't have all those great plans he promised you he had- which is why so much that he has attempted to do has been so half ass.

- the Ban on people from some Muslim countries- half ass- poorly planned, even more poorly executed.
- the firing of James Comey- it looked bad- and it was handled extremely poorly- his administration didn't have plans in place for the firing- hell Trump didn't even fire him in person or give him a chance to resign quietly- Trump made the Comey firing more important than the Trump agenda.
- Trump's repeated whines about the election- Trump can't stop himself from trying to convince everyone that he won the election- he did- but every time he brings it up again- that is what is discussed- not his agenda.

What has Trump done regarding the Oppiod crisis? Where is his detailed tax reform plan? What has he done to reduce prescription medicine costs?

And at the graduations he whined about the press how bad they're treating him It's always about him the pos
He's a politician. I don't know if you remember the last president's penchant for referencing himself in his speeches, but it kind of comes with the territory.
check Reuters this morning to see how Trumpovitch was trying to get in touch with putin without our security knowing about it then get back to me to show your disgust for the slimebag in our wh

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

If that's true, you obedient dupes should be thrilled that your hero will be vindicated.

But instead, you're terrified of the truth getting out.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Bharara, Yates, Comey all involved in Russian investigation...all fired.

No tax returns released...ever.

Trump is desperately trying to cover up his very own international money laundering ring.

The Trump hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan needs to be investigated
Trump Hotel in Baku Partnered With ‘Notoriously Corrupt’ Oligarch Family With Ties to Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps
along with the Florida mansion that he sold to a Russian a couple of years ago.
Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king

Agreed ... and

Why did every single trump minion lie about their connection to and trips to Russia?

Why did trump invite Russians into a private meeting in the WH? Including a photographer whose bags were not examined or scanned. And now Russia offered a transcript of that secret meeting. What did they base that transcript on? How rid the Russians record the meeting?

Kisleyof - not sure of that spelling- met with three others, Sessions, Flynn and Kushner, who all lied about meeting with him.

Why did Pence lie about what he knew about Flynn? Why did trump hire Flynn even though he knew Obama had fired him and had told trump not to trust him? Why didn't trump "extreme vet" Flynn and then lie about?

Why did the Repubs lie about McCarthy saying trump is paid by Putin but when they got caught, they changed story, saying it was a joke. Listening to the recording, it didn't sound like a joke at all. My question is, how long did the Repubs know trump has had a very long relationship with Russia.

And gotta love that the trump sons both said they have substantial financial dealings with an enemy of the US.

There is so much more, so many questions that need to be answered.

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

If that's true, you obedient dupes should be thrilled that your hero will be vindicated.

[emoji57]

Derp

I don't remember any President who used graduation speeches to talk about a) how great he was or b) how picked upon he was.

Our President Trump is turning out to be President Snowflake.

Trump is a Republican.

It is not the Democrats fault that Trump has managed to alienate the Republicans too.
Irrelevant to the point that Trump has no one pushing his agenda..

Trump doesn't even have Trump pushing his agenda.

Trump got into office by claiming to be a leader- and a deal maker.

So far he has failed at both as President.

I don't remember any President who used graduation speeches to talk about a) how great he was or b) how picked upon he was.

You heard his whine this morning?? Everybodies picking on me lol what a whimp

[emoji57]

Derp
Really funny when the best defense repubs have is WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY ???

Yep- everybody is mean to Trump.

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Poor little snowflake

Yep- everybody is mean to Trump.

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Poor little snowflake
Everything by him is always the greatest the largest the biggest the hugest ...Delusion Trump is not well

Forum List

Back