You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

So really just don't care if Russia tries to interfere in our elections- because America has done it in other countries?

How very Conservative of you.

How you liking your mass murdering President now?

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Pro-some-lifers shouldn't throw stones from glass houses...:rolleyes-41:

There ain't nothing glass about my house.

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

So really just don't care if Russia tries to interfere in our elections- because America has done it in other countries?

Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

How many children have you adopted?

Because children don't have a right to the equal protections of our laws unless I am willing to adopt them.

Right?

Last edited:

Because children don't have a right to the equal protections of our laws unless I am willing to adopt them?
No chuz I just have a problem with how you find abortion so illegal but after the birth you don't give 2 shits

Because children don't have a right to the equal protections of our laws unless I am willing to adopt them?
No chuz I just have a problem with how you find abortion so illegal but after the birth you don't give 2 shits

Let's see, I support all of the same laws and policies to protect them after birth that I am fighting for prior to their delivery from the womb. How is that not the same?

Also,

I'm flattered that you think it's all about me. But it isn't. Their rights are the same and will remain the same whether you or I personally give a shit about them or not.

You can't be pro-life and still support capital punishment.

Why not????

Why not????

Because it's not pro-life. Pro-life means you have a consistent ethic of life. It's not arbritrary. Anything else is pro-some-life.

Trump has the Presidency- the House and the Senate- all on his side.

If he cannot accomplish his agenda- that is no ones fault but his.

So what you are saying is that the reason we don't have single-payer today is because it's Obama's fault?

Actually yes- President Obama couldn't pass single payer- something even Donald Trump believed in- and failure to pass the single payer was Obama's fault.

Just as Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should learn how our legislative process works. Just because you have a majority doesn't mean you get your way all the time every time. It doesn't work that way.

Oh I understand how our legislative process works- the problem is that Trump doesn't understand that.

Which is why he can't get anything done even with controlling the majority in both the House and the Senate.

Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

Why not????

Because it's not pro-life. Pro-life means you have a consistent ethic of life. It's not arbritrary. Anything else is pro-some-life.

Then maybe it's pro-choice! You choose which lives can remain and which lives to end.

Why not????

Then maybe it's pro-choice! You choose which lives can remain and which lives to end.

:lol: Pro-choice vs pro-choice!

So what you are saying is that the reason we don't have single-payer today is because it's Obama's fault?

Actually yes- President Obama couldn't pass single payer- something even Donald Trump believed in- and failure to pass the single payer was Obama's fault.

Just as Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should learn how our legislative process works. Just because you have a majority doesn't mean you get your way all the time every time. It doesn't work that way.

Oh I understand how our legislative process works- the problem is that Trump doesn't understand that.

Which is why he can't get anything done even with controlling the majority in both the House and the Senate.

Trump's failure to accomplish his agenda- with majorities in the House and Senate are Trump's failures.

Not at all, it's the process failure.

In some instances you can pass legislation with a simple majority in the Senate. Most measures you can't even with a slight majority. It would require a 60 vote majority in the Senate which most Presidents don't have.

For instance Shumer promised a government shutdown if the cost of the wall was included in the last budget. Trump's majority couldn't have stopped that even if every Republican voted for the wall in the budget.

Trump does understand it--you don't. That's why Trump was forced to back away from his agendas. Now if Trump had a super majority in the Senate and didn't get things passed like the wall or healthcare, then you could place the blame on him.

Why not????

Not really.

We believe that death is a proper punishment for violent law breakers. Simply being a baby is not. Pro-life means innocent life--not those who killed other people.

The problem you have is distinguishing between justified death and unjustified death. Pro-life doesn't mean you are against all death. It means you are against unjustified death. Killing a person who killed another human being is justified death. Killing a baby who didn't do anything to anybody is unjustified death, and that's what pro-life means.

No. A real pro-life ethic doesn't consider that a justifiable death but I'll start a thread on this - since I'm going off topic here.

Why not????

Not really.

We believe that death is a proper punishment for violent law breakers. Simply being a baby is not. Pro-life means innocent life--not those who killed other people.

The problem you have is distinguishing between justified death and unjustified death. Pro-life doesn't mean you are against all death. It means you are against unjustified death. Killing a person who killed another human being is justified death. Killing a baby who didn't do anything to anybody is unjustified death, and that's what pro-life means.

No. A real pro-life ethic doesn't consider that a justifiable death but I'll start a thread on this - since I'm going off topic here.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.
And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.
I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world, while Hillary was going to follow Obama's path of reducing American strength and prestige, thus making me wonder why Putin would prefer Trump. I have come, however, to think that Putin most desires America in disarray, divided, and confused. Knowing that Trump did not have support from either major party, he thus wanted him in office. I also believe that the hysterical opposition is playing right into Putin's hands by making it much more difficult for Trump to do anything at all.

Russia is devoid of one big thing; hard currency. Their #1 export is petroleum that is near historic lows. The way you inject hard currency into your economy is through trade. Trump and his enablers are not smart enough to know this. A nationalist US President leaves the markets open for others to exploit.
Amazing. You are smarter than not only the president, but his advisers and all the economists at his disposal.
Well, the model that has worked in the past that extended America’s influence to every knock and cranny of the world was to extend foreign aid to build a nation’s development so when they did the logical expansion and needed to upgrade their computers, industry, etc…they hired Bechtel, IBM, Xerox, etc… Wanting to sacrifice the golden goose is, frankly, stupid.

We elected the wrong guy.
That much we know.

Or, could it be that you’re regurgitating a vastly over simplified, Reader's Digest version of the situation, and are completely missing or ignoring important details that would completely change the best option?
Details do not usually usurp sound practices.

IOW, a president's decision may be guided by many things, but rarely is it guided by him being stupider than the average internet keyboard jockey. Now, there ARE several democrat politicians whose actions and statements scream ignorance, but we're not talking about them.

I’ll be the first to admit that. If I’m Russia, I’m glad the American electorate was dumb enough to hire a amateur to be their President.
Trump is stupid and not smart enough to trust the advisors who were elevated to their posting by merit.

If I’m India, Pakistan, China, Japan, or anyone who is competing with the US strictly on the economics chessboard, I’m downright giddy.

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.
I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

That is what Trump sold to his voters.

You feeling like that he has increased American strength or prestige so far?
Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

So far the main person preventing him from doing so is Trump himself.

He can't keep himself on topic.

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

Let's look at that line-up, shall we?

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The press. They hate him. 'Nuff said.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

Now, who again is going to help implement the Trump agenda?

Incredibly funny stuff there.

I look at it differently, naturally. I see Trump as wanting to increase American strength and prestige around the world,

That is what Trump sold to his voters.

You feeling like that he has increased American strength or prestige so far?
Well, let's look at who is trying to prevent him from doing so. Are they being effective?

So far the main person preventing him from doing so is Trump himself.

He can't keep himself on topic.

If he would spend more time on fixing problems than tweeting attacks against people he might accomplish some things.

Let's look at that line-up, shall we?

The democrats. Totally lined up in complete opposition. Nothing is going to budge them. Trump could present the perfect plan that would balance the budget, provide healthcare for all, and housing for indigent aardvarks without costing an additional dime, and they would oppose it.

The Republicans. Most are afraid of their own shadows and would oppose Trump at the slightest excuse, because they're afraid of being called bad names by the NYT. Apparently, they're not aware that they will be called bad names by the NYT just because they have an 'R' behind their names.

The press. They hate him. 'Nuff said.

The electorate. It is being poisoned by the ongoing, relentless attacks on everything Trump, from policy choices to how much ice cream he has for desert.

Now, who again is going to help implement the Trump agenda?

Here is the budget he submitted:

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 10.51.18 PM.png

These are cabinet level departments that affect the entire nation. If you’re a congressman and you see these types of cuts (and the jobs that go along with them), is that an agenda you want to promote?

Not at all, it's the process failure.

upload_2017-5-17_20-53-29.jpeg

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
You're right. I'll take this to heart.

Forum List

Back