You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

Barry aided Al '9/11/01' Qaeda kill Gaddafi - who was helping coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - kill Gaddafi and take over Libya.

Obama used US tax dollars to try to oust ally Netanyahu out of power.

Obama's attempt to help ISIS oust Al-Assad is still on-going.
And we run for the fainting couch because Russia(?) got hold of some DNC emails and published them. I guess the rules really are different for the powerful.
and that it is ok for the DNC influencing an election.
And George Soros. Perfectly fine for him to spend millions trying to swing elections his way.

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

Barry aided Al '9/11/01' Qaeda kill Gaddafi - who was helping coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - kill Gaddafi and take over Libya.

Obama used US tax dollars to try to oust ally Netanyahu out of power.

Obama's attempt to help ISIS oust Al-Assad is still on-going.
And we run for the fainting couch because Russia(?) got hold of some DNC emails and published them. I guess the rules really are different for the powerful.

And now we're finding out it probably wasn't Russia, but a DNC aid.

Donald Trump is my President- I am not happy about it- but unlike the contards snowflakes who whined that President Obama was not their President- Trump is my President and will be until the day he leaves office.

Is that kind of like "I'm for our military but against the war????"

"He's not my President" was actually started by the Democrats when Bush got elected.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Why are you so terrified of the FBI's investigation?

2. Afraid of the FBI investigation? Why should I be. Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such.

For someone who is not afraid of the FBI investigation you spend a whole lot of time trying to convince people that the FBI should not be investigating.

None of them have testified that there was no crime, or that there was no collusion- only that they haven't found any evidence of collusion- yet.

More likely than not there was no collusion- but Trump sure keeps wanting us to talk about possible collusion- and sure doesn't want the FBI investigating any possible collusion.
what is so classified in their investigation that they can't share information with the public? I'm just asking cause there is absolutely nothing to suggest russia did anything. that seem weird to you?

"He's not my President" was actually started by the Democrats when Bush got elected.
An 'inconvenient truth' for snowflakes...much like how they blame Trump for being a 'birther' despite Hillary's team starting that whole thing during the 2007 campaign / 2008 election.

It's just how they roll. They constantly tell us how Reagan's Trickle Down economics was a failure, but beat the drum for huge minimum wage increases because they claim we all benefit by the circulation of money. :badgrin::badgrin:

Still no accounting of how "Russians" caused ballot levers to be pushed for Trump instead of Hillary, no accounting of how they altered the tallies, and no accounting of what vodoo brain waves were unleashed upon Hillary voters

Absent that, bug spray time

Because no one is claiming that.
well exactly what are you claiming then? jeopardy music

If you haven't figured that out yet, I can't help you.

In the meantime, feel free to find examples of folks here claiming the Russians "hacked" the ballot process.

Still no accounting of how "Russians" caused ballot levers to be pushed for Trump instead of Hillary, no accounting of how they altered the tallies, and no accounting of what vodoo brain waves were unleashed upon Hillary voters

In the meantime, feel free to find examples of folks here claiming the Russians "hacked" the ballot process.
i haven't found any. I'm merely trying to understand what the issue really is with the russia fake story. what is it you are attempting to find out?

I can neither confirm nor deny any of it. Have you considered that maybe someone could have hacked Stones account too? Has he confirmed his association with the hacker?

You said yourself.... it seems farfetched.

You should trust your gut on that.

Yes he has.

From the Associated Press:

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Having a brief contact with someone is not a crime. Not even if they go on to criminal acts after your conversation. Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the way the "innocent until PROVEN guilty" system works.

You could have Hucifer testify under oath, that Trump himself offeredbhim money to hack the dnc and you would still have to PROVE he actually did so, before you would have a conviction.

:lmao:

Unless you're Clinton or Obama...

i haven't found any. I'm merely trying to understand what the issue really is with the russia fake story. what is it you are attempting to find out?

Oh. You've determined it's "fake" and the investigation hasn't even concluded? Amazing. :popcorn:

Oh. You've determined it's "fake" and the investigation hasn't even concluded? Amazing. :popcorn:
so what have you seen? can you be honest?

Nothing. I live in WV. Not much to see here but mountains. And molehills. And people like you trying to convince us one is the other.

Nothing. I live in WV. Not much to see here but mountains. And molehills. And people like you trying to convince us one is the other.

Aside from mountaintop coal mining and narrow-minded inbred rednecks - West Virginia is a gorgeous state.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Why are you so terrified of the FBI's investigation?

2. Afraid of the FBI investigation? Why should I be. Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such.

For someone who is not afraid of the FBI investigation you spend a whole lot of time trying to convince people that the FBI should not be investigating.

None of them have testified that there was no crime, or that there was no collusion- only that they haven't found any evidence of collusion- yet.

More likely than not there was no collusion- but Trump sure keeps wanting us to talk about possible collusion- and sure doesn't want the FBI investigating any possible collusion.
what is so classified in their investigation that they can't share information with the public? I'm just asking cause there is absolutely nothing to suggest russia did anything. that seem weird to you?

What seems weird to me is that you believe that Russia did nothing- when the FBI and the CIA and even the GOP Senate all agree that Russia did indeed work to disrupt our elections.

That seems really weird to me.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
Yea, hilarious. Republicans impeach Bill Clinton over a blow job but defend Trump when he gives classified information to the Russians for God's sakes.
What the f*ck is wrong with that a$$ whole party???????????????

i haven't found any. I'm merely trying to understand what the issue really is with the russia fake story.

That you believe it is a 'fake' story- when the CIA and the FBI and all of America's intelligence community- including the GOP members of the Senate Intelligence committee agree that Russia attempted to interfere in our election.

Aside from mountaintop coal mining and narrow-minded inbred rednecks - West Virginia is a gorgeous state.

Well...ya...what he said!

i haven't found any. I'm merely trying to understand what the issue really is with the russia fake story.

That you believe it is a 'fake' story- when the CIA and the FBI and all of America's intelligence community- including the GOP members of the Senate Intelligence committee agree that Russia attempted to interfere in our election.

They like to practice deliberate obfuscation here. If you believe that there was attempted Russian intereference in our election - they'll say you're claiming the Russians hacked the voting system and ballot boxes. There's a lot of miles between the one and the other.

An 'inconvenient truth' for snowflakes...much like how they blame Trump for being a 'birther'

In inconvenient truth for you Birthers.

Trump through you under the bus.

For 5 years Trump repeatedly attempted to undermine the U.S. President by trying to make Americans suspicious of his eligibility.

And then once he had the GOP nomination and no longer needed you Birthers he went 'oops-I don't believe any of that now'.

Now that Birther is our mass murderer President.

You must be proud.

They like to practice deliberate obfuscation here. If you believe that there was attempted Russian intereference in our election - they'll say you're claiming the Russians hacked the voting system and ballot boxes. There's a lot of miles between the one and the other.

Frankly- its a very Russian tactic.

Forum List

Back