You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

Another day, STILL no evidence. Get back to me when you have any, (NOT-)Syrius.
I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
our investigative bodies must suck. To not even look at the DNC server is unconscionable.

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

I do have one bit of advice for Trump.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

Except Trump is actually saying it did happen.

Donald Trump Says He Has The Right To Share Info With The Russians | HuffPost

How great is it to see this thread up on the front page on the very day Trump admits to giving the Russians classified information.
What's great is seeing your ignorance on full display.

Trump of course, admitted no such thing. You were wearing your liberal hack goggles when you read the tweet.

Trump really pretty much admitted giving information to the Russians- and claimed he had every right to do so.
You are funny and gullible- you keep believing this crap fed to you by Trump.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Trump can't stop talking about it.

Now- post evidence that there was no collusion- lol

Why are you so terrified of the FBI's investigation?
whoever said that besides batshit crazy democrats? We wish to get on with the country's business in the congress. how about you?

This is the country's business- which is why the FBI and the House and the Senate are investigating.
the country's business is .

Thank you individual American.

Unfortunately for you- you do not decide for the FBI and Congress what is America's business.

Meanwhile- nothing is preventing Congress from addressing illegal immigration- except the GOP and Trump.
I will agree with you. bet that throws you a bit. But you're exactly right.
Nah- I think you and I have agreed on something once before- rather worrisome.

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.
I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
You're so full of shit. You spew your opinions, but you ignore the facts:

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such.

The FBI has stated 3 times there is no evidence. Obama's Director of Natl Intelligence has declared there is no evidence.

The Intel Committee Chairman and member D-Feinstein has said that after 10+ months and multiple investigations there is no evidence.

AFTER 10 months of multiple investigations the ONLY crimes that have been identified, during testimony under oath before Congress, has been Hillary's breaking laws in her Server Scandal and the Obama administration and loyalists perpetrating Felony Espionage by illegally releasing protected classified personal information for political gain.

If you had any evidence to support the false collusion story you would have posted it by now. Meanwhile, you do not show the equal amount of disdain or concern for the crimes committed by Hillary and the Obama administration.

I have stated I will be one of the 1st to call for Trump's Impeachment if any evidence is presented to prove the Russian Collusion story. The FBI and NSA has declared there never was any and there isn't any. No such evidence has been presented to date.

Have the balls / ethics to od the same - call for investigations / punishment of those who HAVE broken the law, according to the FBI and NSA.
- The FACT is you will not, as evident from the fact that you have not yet.

Again, final time - I am done with you. Get back to me when you can present any fact, anything other than Fake News hollow accusations.

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such..

Nope- nor would they testify that there 'was never any crime' because the FBI is still investigating.

Meanwhile- what do you think of your Mass Murderer President now?

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified that there was NEVER any crime, NEVER any collusion, and NEVER any evidence to support the false claims of such..

Nope- nor would they testify that there 'was never any crime' because the FBI is still investigating.

obummer was never my president.

LOL- yeah and your people get so very pissy whenever anyone claims that Trump is not their President.

Donald Trump is my President- I am not happy about it- but unlike the contards snowflakes who whined that President Obama was not their President- Trump is my President and will be until the day he leaves office.

Still waiting for Easy to tell us what he thinks about our current Mass Murderer President.

LOL- yeah and your people get so very pissy whenever anyone claims that Trump is not their President.

Donald Trump is my President- I am not happy about it- but unlike the contards snowflakes who whined that President Obama was not their President- Trump is my President and will be until the day he leaves office.

Still waiting for Easy to tell us what he thinks about our current Mass Murderer President.
obummer was president. He was the country's president, I however, didn't vote for him, nor did I ever agree with him. so be as it may, he wasn't my president. he was the country's president. And he killed many. Drone king he was. Benghazi killer.

obummer was president. He was the country's president, I however, didn't vote for him, nor did I ever agree with him. so be as it may, he wasn't my president. he was the country's president. And he killed many. Drone king he was. .

And killing terrorists with drones is a bad thing?

Yeah- Trump is still my President- whether I like him or not- and regardless of how many people he kills.

I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

obummer was president. He was the country's president, I however, didn't vote for him, nor did I ever agree with him. so be as it may, he wasn't my president. he was the country's president. And he killed many. Drone king he was. .

Yeah- Trump is still my President- whether I like him or not- and regardless of how many people he kills.
he killed many innocents. haven't you read the accounts?

That's part of war. Especially when the enemy hides behind them as human shields.

That's part of war. Especially when the enemy hides behind them as human shields.
me personally, I'm tired of the lib double standard.

We should focus our energy more on prevention and less on fake cries of outrage for political gain.... especially given the fact that Russia's meddling had no measurableveffect on the outcome.

How would you know what effect hacked emails had on the election that was decided by the slimmest of margins?

Show me the names of let's say the first 500 or 100.... 50, 20? Let's make it 5.

Five people who decided to vote for Trump - who intended to vote for Hitlary.... But didn't because of the hacked emails!

Five people who were NOT affected by the video of Trump saying *grab em by the pussy* but WERE affected by Hitlarys leaked emails.

Name em.

Can't find five?

Just give me ONE.

LOL wtf? Seriously?

I can give you plenty of names I personally know that stayed home because they didn't feel like voting for the shiniest of two turds and it's pretty much impossible to pinpoint the exact moment lackluster support turns into dislike.

Let me teach you something very valuable to know about people: They often THEMSELVES do not know precise reasons they arrive at decisions and positions they do. And then from there people that kinda want to make out to the poll end up not going because of this and that.

The margin was small enough and conversation surrounding the leaks was big enough that it seems quite plausible that the effect could have been a game changer.

BUT EVEN SUPPOSING THAT IT WASN'T. Even when we do that, there is still a matter of illegal hacking by foreign government to influence elections. Russia did it in the states and they did it in europe, it is illegal, it is an act of aggression, it should be responded to and someone from our side colluding with them should be investigated.
Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Our hands are not exactly clean when it comes to influencing who leads another country. Just ask Ghaddafi.

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

Barry aided Al '9/11/01' Qaeda kill Gaddafi - who was helping coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - kill Gaddafi and take over Libya.

Obama used US tax dollars to try to oust ally Netanyahu out of power.

Obama's attempt to help ISIS oust Al-Assad is still on-going.

The sad thing is between the Russian's and Obama's attempts to interfere in elections, only Obama's is real. :p

Obama injected himself into the Egyptian elections and assisted terrorists taking over.

Barry aided Al '9/11/01' Qaeda kill Gaddafi - who was helping coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - kill Gaddafi and take over Libya.

And we run for the fainting couch because Russia(?) got hold of some DNC emails and published them. I guess the rules really are different for the powerful.

And we run for the fainting couch because Russia(?) got hold of some DNC emails and published them. I guess the rules really are different for the powerful.
and that it is ok for the DNC influencing an election.

Forum List

Back