Cuts to SS and Medicare

1/4 of all the unfunded liabilities happened under Trump?

Gotta link Dagosa ?
I guess you need yo mama to read it for you ?
1678097384585.jpeg

Our Debt is not a part of our Unfunded Liability nor a part of your critical TDS.
How can you make such dumb MAGA statements and expect to be taken seriously ?
“Unfunded liabilities are debt obligations that do not have sufficient funds set aside to pay them. These liabilities generally refer to the U.S. government's debts or pension plans and their impact on savings and investment securities.”
Look it up.....dah.
Repeat....Unfunded liabilities are debt obligations that do not have sufficient funds set aside to pay them. These liabilities generally refer to the U.S. government's debts or pension plans and their impact on savings and investment securities.

Last edited:
How can you make such dumb MAGA statements and expect to be taken seriously ?
“Unfunded liabilities are debt obligations that do not have sufficient funds set aside to pay them. These liabilities generally refer to the U.S. government's debts or pension plans and their impact on savings and investment securities.”
Look it up.....dah.
Repeat....Unfunded liabilities are debt obligations that do not have sufficient funds set aside to pay them. These liabilities generally refer to the U.S. government's debts or pension plans and their impact on savings and investment securities.
And we run out of designated money to pay those liabilities in a few years. Fine for me, I'm old already. You're on your own!

Feb. 16, 2023
2023%2002%2010%20SS%20Unfunded-L.jpg

And we run out of designated money to pay those liabilities in a few years. Fine for me, I'm old already. You're on your own!

Feb. 16, 2023
2023%2002%2010%20SS%20Unfunded-L.jpg
Really ? You think being old saves you from the gop never ending desire to rob from the middle class to pay the rich. That’s always been their MO.

Forum List

Back