You devised the defeat of his people, and now you are shocked at his violence

There were 330 white students in my public high school's graduation class. There were no black students, no Latino students, no Asians. But, white as we were, we didn't think of ourselves as white. We thought of ourselves as Americans. We called ourselves "Americans" and when we referred to the United States, we said--without embarrassment or censure--"my country". I don't know how blacks--ten percent of the population-- referred to the United States back then. I didn't know any.

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country. And when a majority in a democracy--the system of majority-rule-- becomes a minority, it means, despite the "diversity is our strength" happy talk our conquerors have been feeding us for decades, the majority has been defeated. We will join the unhappy multitudes from history who had the great misfortune of being alive when their tribe, or country, or city-state, was conquered. Most of us will have no idea how it happened. Even more bewildering will be the murderous hatred--the first sprouts of which are already in abundant evidence--our conqueror will show us.

In the wake of each of these mass shootings, our confused people spend great amounts of energy seeking to demonstrate that the killer was left-wing (if you are right-wing), or right-wing (if you are left-wing)--an exercise that couldn't be more pointless. It makes no difference whatsoever whether this shooter is antifa and that shooter is a Trump supporter. What matters is the growing frequency of these attacks.

This is using data from Wikileaks:
shooting_incidents.jpg

Immigration realists use the fable of the frog in the lily pond to demonstrate the impact of the "doubling effect":

A frog lives in a lily pond in which the lily pads are doubling every day. As long as there is open water, the frog is fine. But when the lily pads cover the entire pond, the frog dies. At first, for days on end, the lily pads are few in number. Clustered down at the other end of the pond they seem to pose no threat. The frog imagines this is the way it has always been and always will be. It doesn't notice the change in the number of lily pads until they cover about six percent of the pond. At twelve percent, the frog perceives the number of pads has increased. At 25 percent of the surface the frog understands that the pads are continuing to increase. When the pads cover half the pond, the frog perceives the rate of growth is increasing as well. On the day after the frog perceives acceleration, it is dead.

Immigration realists will also tell you that the decisive battle for our people was lost on October 3, 1965. That was the day President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law. He didn't sign the law at the White House as is the custom. The president traveled to New York City to sign the bill, which he did at the Statue of Liberty while proclaiming the high anti-racist moral virtue of the new law, and that evening, all across New York, the capital city of world Jewry, the signing was celebrated as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles.

Truly, it was.

Our defeat is certain and immigration was the weapon used against us. A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

Nope. White supremacy is not a thing at all.
Let me see whether I can understand the thinking of someone like you (assuming you have the balls to engage): you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?
I have a question. If the white race in America goes from being not just the majority, but also the "Head-Race-In-Charge" to being a minority race does that mean 1) that for all of these centuries you all were lying when you were so loudly proclaiming to all of the world the "superiority" of the white race and the inferiority of the black race or 2) that the alleged superior race failed in it's mission?
1. No
2. Yes

There were 330 white students in my public high school's graduation class. There were no black students, no Latino students, no Asians. But, white as we were, we didn't think of ourselves as white. We thought of ourselves as Americans. We called ourselves "Americans" and when we referred to the United States, we said--without embarrassment or censure--"my country". I don't know how blacks--ten percent of the population-- referred to the United States back then. I didn't know any.

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country. And when a majority in a democracy--the system of majority-rule-- becomes a minority, it means, despite the "diversity is our strength" happy talk our conquerors have been feeding us for decades, the majority has been defeated. We will join the unhappy multitudes from history who had the great misfortune of being alive when their tribe, or country, or city-state, was conquered. Most of us will have no idea how it happened. Even more bewildering will be the murderous hatred--the first sprouts of which are already in abundant evidence--our conqueror will show us.

In the wake of each of these mass shootings, our confused people spend great amounts of energy seeking to demonstrate that the killer was left-wing (if you are right-wing), or right-wing (if you are left-wing)--an exercise that couldn't be more pointless. It makes no difference whatsoever whether this shooter is antifa and that shooter is a Trump supporter. What matters is the growing frequency of these attacks.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Immigration realists use the fable of the frog in the lily pond to demonstrate the impact of the "doubling effect":

A frog lives in a lily pond in which the lily pads are doubling every day. As long as there is open water, the frog is fine. But when the lily pads cover the entire pond, the frog dies. At first, for days on end, the lily pads are few in number. Clustered down at the other end of the pond they seem to pose no threat. The frog imagines this is the way it has always been and always will be. It doesn't notice the change in the number of lily pads until they cover about six percent of the pond. At twelve percent, the frog perceives the number of pads has increased. At 25 percent of the surface the frog understands that the pads are continuing to increase. When the pads cover half the pond, the frog perceives the rate of growth is increasing as well. On the day after the frog perceives acceleration, it is dead.

Immigration realists will also tell you that the decisive battle for our people was lost on October 3, 1965. That was the day President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law. He didn't sign the law at the White House as is the custom. The president traveled to New York City to sign the bill, which he did at the Statue of Liberty while proclaiming the high anti-racist moral virtue of the new law, and that evening, all across New York, the capital city of world Jewry, the signing was celebrated as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles.

Truly, it was.

Our defeat is certain and immigration was the weapon used against us. A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

Let me see whether I can understand the thinking of someone like you (assuming you have the balls to engage): you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?

you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?

Umm.....yeah.
That's pretty much the definition.

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

You know, that sounds a lot like a threat.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
No its a FACT and OBVIOUSLY the truth. We are in a war whether YOU or ANYONE for that matter wants to consider it a war or not. I look forward to it. We poke the bear enough and eventually the bear (the government) will start clamping down on gun rights,freedom of speech and the internet like we have NEVER seen and that will be their downfall because when that happens they won't have just pissed off some angry white males they will have pissed off a HUGE segment of American society and between that and spending themselves into MASSIVE debt the country will collapse.

These hysterical clowns are hilarious.

USMB should really have some pop up ads for banjos.
Guess you thought it was HILARIOUS when Pittsburgh,El Paso,New Zealand and California shootings happened eh? War is a bitch but I loved every minute of all of them.

[
you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?

Umm.....yeah.
That's pretty much the definition.

So then, for consistency, of course, you condemn Crazy Horse for his Sioux supremacy.

Of course that dopey nonsense has not a thing at all to do with what I posted.
It has everything to do with what you posted. In your world, Crazy Horse is the paragon of the noble cause, and driven by the purest, most justifiable motives. But let a white male be driven by the exact same motives for which you laud Crazy Horse and you screech the vilest abuse at him. You and your fellow anti-white hatemongers have fully embraced Lenin's Who? Whom? political philosophy, the necessary precondition for genocide.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

I have a question. If the white race in America goes from being not just the majority, but also the "Head-Race-In-Charge" to being a minority race does that mean 1) that for all of these centuries you all were lying when you were so loudly proclaiming to all of the world the "superiority" of the white race and the inferiority of the black race or 2) that the alleged superior race failed in it's mission?
1. No
2. Yes
How is it possible that a superior anything let alone race could fail, barring a catestrophic event that takes out EVERYONE, not just them?

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

1. No
2. Yes
How is it possible that a superior anything let alone race could fail, barring a catestrophic event that takes out EVERYONE, not just them?
A superior football team may lose the game due to bribing corrupt officials.

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

You know, that sounds a lot like a threat.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
Haha, no, that is your guilt causing it to seem like a threat. These kids are no threat. They are a feature, not a bug. But, then, you know that.

It sure looks like a threat to me and the person you're replying to.

I take your words seriously because white supremacists have already been violent. In fact, FBI director Wray testified a week ago or so that the majority of the acts of terrorism in America is committed by white supremacists.

You're leaving a trail of evidence for the police when you commit those acts of violence you're threatening to do.

Yeah, cuz gangbanging and drive-bys aren't about terrorizing anybody .... lollorezzz

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

1. No
2. Yes

So you're saying that merely out-breeding will be enough to replace the better educated and wealthier peoples? How is that agenda working out for your pet hood rats so far? Hint: Smarter people can move, and they can also hold down or wipe out far larger numbers of enemies made up of dumbass crack heads and rapper fools.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

During the campaign then candidate Trump stated he would STOP gun violence as soon as he was inaugurated.
YET ANOTHER TRUMP LIE.

You are correct; these mass shootings have increased in frequency since Trump was inaugurated.
MAGA

Trump promises to stop gun violence during 2016 campaign - Google Search

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country.

Maybe if they live another 300 years. There are over 200 million of us in the USA. The OBiden scourge at the border in an effort to brown us up will cease when we get rid of the puppet and his master. It will take quite awhile under normal immigration policy to over run the country, and only if we allow it.

Last edited:
White is just a color---The mainstream culture here--the core beliefs--are not going to change all that much..regardless of complexion.

Now, I'll admit that the John Wayne white dude is going to become as extinct as the Dodo..but who will mourn him?
Nope. Favoring Turd Worlders AND allowing them to illegally flood this country will be the end of our British/European superior culture.

Forum List

Back