You devised the defeat of his people, and now you are shocked at his violence

There were 330 white students in my public high school's graduation class. There were no black students, no Latino students, no Asians. But, white as we were, we didn't think of ourselves as white. We thought of ourselves as Americans. We called ourselves "Americans" and when we referred to the United States, we said--without embarrassment or censure--"my country". I don't know how blacks--ten percent of the population-- referred to the United States back then. I didn't know any.

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country. And when a majority in a democracy--the system of majority-rule-- becomes a minority, it means, despite the "diversity is our strength" happy talk our conquerors have been feeding us for decades, the majority has been defeated. We will join the unhappy multitudes from history who had the great misfortune of being alive when their tribe, or country, or city-state, was conquered. Most of us will have no idea how it happened. Even more bewildering will be the murderous hatred--the first sprouts of which are already in abundant evidence--our conqueror will show us.

In the wake of each of these mass shootings, our confused people spend great amounts of energy seeking to demonstrate that the killer was left-wing (if you are right-wing), or right-wing (if you are left-wing)--an exercise that couldn't be more pointless. It makes no difference whatsoever whether this shooter is antifa and that shooter is a Trump supporter. What matters is the growing frequency of these attacks.

This is using data from Wikileaks:
shooting_incidents.jpg

Immigration realists use the fable of the frog in the lily pond to demonstrate the impact of the "doubling effect":

A frog lives in a lily pond in which the lily pads are doubling every day. As long as there is open water, the frog is fine. But when the lily pads cover the entire pond, the frog dies. At first, for days on end, the lily pads are few in number. Clustered down at the other end of the pond they seem to pose no threat. The frog imagines this is the way it has always been and always will be. It doesn't notice the change in the number of lily pads until they cover about six percent of the pond. At twelve percent, the frog perceives the number of pads has increased. At 25 percent of the surface the frog understands that the pads are continuing to increase. When the pads cover half the pond, the frog perceives the rate of growth is increasing as well. On the day after the frog perceives acceleration, it is dead.

Immigration realists will also tell you that the decisive battle for our people was lost on October 3, 1965. That was the day President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law. He didn't sign the law at the White House as is the custom. The president traveled to New York City to sign the bill, which he did at the Statue of Liberty while proclaiming the high anti-racist moral virtue of the new law, and that evening, all across New York, the capital city of world Jewry, the signing was celebrated as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles.

Truly, it was.

Our defeat is certain and immigration was the weapon used against us. A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

Nope. White supremacy is not a thing at all.
Let me see whether I can understand the thinking of someone like you (assuming you have the balls to engage): you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?

White man whistling past the graveyard alert.

Lots of native American in this white man. I have been watching the graveyard for a long time.

It ain't a color thing, it's a culture thing
There are plenty of black folks I would trust standing behind me with a gun, but you I would not.

Funny how that works. Color doesn't make the person, their morals and ethics do.
Oh, so virtuous. Here's a nice pat on your empty head. Had you said the same about Custer in front of Crazy Horse, he would have slit your throat. He understood it doesn't matter how many black guys you would have trusted behind you with a gun, you still wouldn't choose to live in Haiti. Idiot.

Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass.
"Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass."
Oh yeah? Why? On what grounds would you have been shooting at Custer? On what grounds would you have been defending your people from the army of the invading Europeans? Color doesn't make the person, remember? Your words: their morals and ethics do.

You go ahead and tell Crazy Horse that his anti-European bigotry is just pure hate. He should go ahead and welcome the whites, but just the morally and ethically adequate ones. Tell him, in order to be a morally advanced, sophisticated intellectual like you, he needs to stop judging people by the color of their skin.

haha, he would have detached that empty head of yours and he and the boys would have played soccer with it

Because Custer was leading an expedition into Sioux Lands to drive them off so that miners could go in and loot the Black hills. That's why.

So Crazy Horse was a good xenophobe because who/whom. OK, thanks. Got it.

Lots of native American in this white man. I have been watching the graveyard for a long time.

It ain't a color thing, it's a culture thing
There are plenty of black folks I would trust standing behind me with a gun, but you I would not.

Funny how that works. Color doesn't make the person, their morals and ethics do.
Oh, so virtuous. Here's a nice pat on your empty head. Had you said the same about Custer in front of Crazy Horse, he would have slit your throat. He understood it doesn't matter how many black guys you would have trusted behind you with a gun, you still wouldn't choose to live in Haiti. Idiot.

Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass.
"Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass."
Oh yeah? Why? On what grounds would you have been shooting at Custer? On what grounds would you have been defending your people from the army of the invading Europeans? Color doesn't make the person, remember? Your words: their morals and ethics do.

You go ahead and tell Crazy Horse that his anti-European bigotry is just pure hate. He should go ahead and welcome the whites, but just the morally and ethically adequate ones. Tell him, in order to be a morally advanced, sophisticated intellectual like you, he needs to stop judging people by the color of their skin.

haha, he would have detached that empty head of yours and he and the boys would have played soccer with it

Because Custer was leading an expedition into Sioux Lands to drive them off so that miners could go in and loot the Black hills. That's why.

Xenophobe? Ummm, no. He was a warrior defending his land and people.

There were 330 white students in my public high school's graduation class. There were no black students, no Latino students, no Asians. But, white as we were, we didn't think of ourselves as white. We thought of ourselves as Americans. We called ourselves "Americans" and when we referred to the United States, we said--without embarrassment or censure--"my country". I don't know how blacks--ten percent of the population-- referred to the United States back then. I didn't know any.

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country. And when a majority in a democracy--the system of majority-rule-- becomes a minority, it means, despite the "diversity is our strength" happy talk our conquerors have been feeding us for decades, the majority has been defeated. We will join the unhappy multitudes from history who had the great misfortune of being alive when their tribe, or country, or city-state, was conquered. Most of us will have no idea how it happened. Even more bewildering will be the murderous hatred--the first sprouts of which are already in abundant evidence--our conqueror will show us.

In the wake of each of these mass shootings, our confused people spend great amounts of energy seeking to demonstrate that the killer was left-wing (if you are right-wing), or right-wing (if you are left-wing)--an exercise that couldn't be more pointless. It makes no difference whatsoever whether this shooter is antifa and that shooter is a Trump supporter. What matters is the growing frequency of these attacks.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Immigration realists use the fable of the frog in the lily pond to demonstrate the impact of the "doubling effect":

A frog lives in a lily pond in which the lily pads are doubling every day. As long as there is open water, the frog is fine. But when the lily pads cover the entire pond, the frog dies. At first, for days on end, the lily pads are few in number. Clustered down at the other end of the pond they seem to pose no threat. The frog imagines this is the way it has always been and always will be. It doesn't notice the change in the number of lily pads until they cover about six percent of the pond. At twelve percent, the frog perceives the number of pads has increased. At 25 percent of the surface the frog understands that the pads are continuing to increase. When the pads cover half the pond, the frog perceives the rate of growth is increasing as well. On the day after the frog perceives acceleration, it is dead.

Immigration realists will also tell you that the decisive battle for our people was lost on October 3, 1965. That was the day President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law. He didn't sign the law at the White House as is the custom. The president traveled to New York City to sign the bill, which he did at the Statue of Liberty while proclaiming the high anti-racist moral virtue of the new law, and that evening, all across New York, the capital city of world Jewry, the signing was celebrated as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles.

Truly, it was.

Our defeat is certain and immigration was the weapon used against us. A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

I dont see any threats
I said it the other day to
youre gonna see more and more pew pew pew...

This thread could be on the gov watch list.

Good

HEllo FBI!

c3by4ynxaaaeffm.jpg

The Sioux were notorious mass murderers for centuries, that's how they came to be such a large tribe, by being aggressive and exterminating countless smaller tribes. Holding Pity Parties for them is like holding Pity Parties for Pol Pot or Shaka Zulu, a ridiculous absurdity. They fared better than they deserved, and whites treated them far better than they ever treated their own enemies, but we have this cult of dumbass Burb Brats who buy into the Hollywood 'Noble Savage' nonsense created to market to hippie stoners some ludicrous myths about 'native Americans', just because they smoked pot n stuff.

Aztecs? Even bloodier. Incas? Possibly the largest slave society in history; both destroyed countless smaller tribal peoples in the process. Do tell us how we should all feel sorry for spanking these vermin and putting them on reservations was 'bad', when they deserved far worse fates?

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

:lol:

What a sad, funny little coward.

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

You know, that sounds a lot like a threat.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
No its a FACT and OBVIOUSLY the truth. We are in a war whether YOU or ANYONE for that matter wants to consider it a war or not. I look forward to it. We poke the bear enough and eventually the bear (the government) will start clamping down on gun rights,freedom of speech and the internet like we have NEVER seen and that will be their downfall because when that happens they won't have just pissed off some angry white males they will have pissed off a HUGE segment of American society and between that and spending themselves into MASSIVE debt the country will collapse.

These hysterical clowns are hilarious.

USMB should really have some pop up ads for banjos.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

It is cultural rot, stemming from society being taught zero tolerance for other's opinions. That is why the doubling is occurring. Understand this.

Tolerance is not agreeing with people who have different opinions. Tolerance is disagreeing with them but not trying to force YOUR views on them.

We have institutionalized this zero policy toward the other side. We no longer simply disagree, we have to actively silence them.

That is the rot.

It appears YOU are part of that rot.

White separatist troll thread alert
So, there you are, you dense motherfucker, with all your filthy hypocrisy exposed.

If I white guy opposes being made a minority in the land of his father, he is a "white separatist troll", but if a Sioux opposes the same thing, he is a "warrior defending his land and people".

Aren't you ashamed?

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

It is cultural rot, stemming from society being taught zero tolerance for other's opinions. That is why the doubling is occurring. Understand this.

Tolerance is not agreeing with people who have different opinions. Tolerance is disagreeing with them but not trying to force YOUR views on them.

We have institutionalized this zero policy toward the other side. We no longer simply disagree, we have to actively silence them.

That is the rot.

It is cultural rot, stemming from society being taught zero tolerance for other's opinions. That is why the doubling is occurring....

Mass shooting incidents are skyrocketing because, you say, the people in charge of teaching tolerance for the opinions of others to society have failed. You believe someone hears an opinion he doesn't like and, because his tolerance teacher sucked, he grabs a gun and goes out and shoots some strangers. You are a moron. You are also a clown and a hypocrite. You babble on about tolerance for the opinions of others and then, because you disagree with me politically, you call me cultural rot.

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

Let me see whether I can understand the thinking of someone like you (assuming you have the balls to engage): you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?
I have a question. If the white race in America goes from being not just the majority, but also the "Head-Race-In-Charge" to being a minority race does that mean 1) that for all of these centuries you all were lying when you were so loudly proclaiming to all of the world the "superiority" of the white race and the inferiority of the black race or 2) that the alleged superior race failed in it's mission?

shooting_incidents.jpg

Truly, it was.

you intimate I am a white supremacist because I lament the fact my people are being driven into minority status in the United States. Is that correct?

Umm.....yeah.
That's pretty much the definition.

So, there you are, you dense motherfucker, with all your filthy hypocrisy exposed.

If I white guy opposes being made a minority in the land of his father, he is a "white separatist troll", but if a Sioux opposes the same thing, he is a "warrior defending his land and people".

Aren't you ashamed?

Crazy Horse was attacking an ARMY, dumb shit.

But we're told this is just made up by the Left, that these people don't really exist. It's a lie, it's a hoax. So we must be imagining this.

Oh no, white separatists are out there. Just not in the numbers the MSM claims. And, for the most part they are incompetent dweebs snorting meth and whining about non whites stealing stuff. All while burglarizing their neighbors to feed their drug habits. Occasionally one will actually do something bad, and then the MSM will scream for weeks about how dangerous they are but for the most part they are non entities.

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

You know, that sounds a lot like a threat.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
Haha, no, that is your guilt causing it to seem like a threat. These kids are no threat. They are a feature, not a bug. But, then, you know that.

It sure looks like a threat to me and the person you're replying to.

I take your words seriously because white supremacists have already been violent. In fact, FBI director Wray testified a week ago or so that the majority of the acts of terrorism in America is committed by white supremacists.

You're leaving a trail of evidence for the police when you commit those acts of violence you're threatening to do.

But we're told this is just made up by the Left, that these people don't really exist. It's a lie, it's a hoax. So we must be imagining this.

Oh no, white separatists are out there. Just not in the numbers the MSM claims. And, for the most part they are incompetent dweebs snorting meth and whining about non whites stealing stuff. All while burglarizing their neighbors to feed their drug habits. Occasionally one will actually do something bad, and then the MSM will scream for weeks about how dangerous they are but for the most part they are non entities.
Here's the thing you guys will be facing until the election: This stuff is almost certainly going to be the media narrative until the election (unless the economy tanks, then it will be TWO things). I think that's a pretty safe assumption. So the question is, how you're going to handle it.

Seems to me you have two macro choices: Deny that it matters or be honest and admit that some of this stuff does exist. If you go on the offensive you run the risk of being associated with the loons. If you're honest and do some work on marginalizing your crazies, that might help.

I know the argument: The media is going to do it anyway. You might be right. I might be wrong. I just don't think you fight fire with fire; I think you fight fire with water.

Why is it so important that whites remain the majority? What’s so bad about other ethnicities becoming the majority?

Because the white supremacists believe if other ethnicities become the majority, they will treat the whites as badly as whites have treated those other ethnicities in the past.

On Froggy's Golden Pond

A frog's eye-view from the bottom of a well is precisely why some KKKs are called Cyclops: young males compromised by hormones and information, these make desirable recruits.

Forum List

Back