You Democrats CANNOT Allow This!

I used to play catch with Rick Bender in the halls of the state capital when Dan Evans was Gov. Rick is now a member of the house there.

Pitch and catch with a bender? You?

Oh my, it all comes out eventually...
Jim and Rick Bender are people. Jim bender died years ago having a heart attack while driving his car.

Maybe if cars weren't registered and licenses to drive them weren't required,

he'd be alive today.

You democrats are destroying a GOOD man an HONEST man for the blessing of ONE not for the benefit of ALL. Just like you destroyed Webb, a vet a medal winning VET. Sanders IS crazy as hell but he loves his country. Maybe that is why you hate him you cheat him?
Interesting timing, too, with the debate tonight. We'll see if or how Bernie refers to this.

And speaking of the debate - Saturday night? Really?

I wonder if the DNC will insist that all presidential debates be held on the weekend so that fewer will watch, too.

:rolleyes-41:

It's a little insulting when politicians think they getting away with something like this.

I used to play catch with Rick Bender in the halls of the state capital when Dan Evans was Gov. Rick is now a member of the house there.

Jim and Rick Bender are people. Jim bender died years ago having a heart attack while driving his car.

he'd be alive today.
Welcome to ignore, wish it was a block.

Seriously? Have you looked at the Republicans? You have nothing.
Yeah they're pretty sad too but at least they have the Donald Trump Dog & Puppet show to keep things on the GOP side entertaining. :)

Call me crazy but I don't need to be entertained. .

Of course not, you'd rather be lied to by a bunch of professional bullshit artists that are only interested in exploiting you to the greatest degree possible, try not to be too heartbroken when your miscreant of choice lets you down. :cool:

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope." -- George Carlin

I don't like being lied to at all. I'm only interested in policy and legislation.

Let's review...one party offers over a dozen candidates and the other two.

To the leftest, two is better than sixteen...the new math exposed.

Yep. Let's review. One party offers sixteen that are crap ass candidates and not worth a damn.
I don't disagree, but I much prefer 16 to 2...but that's just me. Naturally, you being a partisan D, you can't see the fallacy of your argument.

Yep. Let's review. One party offers sixteen that are crap ass candidates and not worth a damn.
I don't disagree, but I much prefer 16 to 2...but that's just me. Naturally, you being a partisan D, you can't see the fallacy of your argument.

I'm registered independent.

Me too, but I suspect that is where our similarities end.

...and I am willing to bet, you are about as independent as Bernie old man Sanders.

Is no one interested in seeing democrats rip each other up? It's the best thing about an otherwise lackluster campaign.

Then YOU are missing the BIGGER picture so allow me to clue you in. Who the hell is in CONTROL of the DNC? Hillary Clinton and DWS or the members? Because from here the members look like they are being treated like shit.

And you want people to be happy because they gave access back?
Expand that FLAWED liberal logic a bit okay? Do you thank the person who steals your car because they brought it back? HELL NO, only an idiot would.

Be grateful/thankful/whatever my ass. Since when the hell do I thank someone for RETURNING a FREEDOM NEVER meant to be TAKEN/STOLEN?

Spare me the fake outrage. This is working out entirely to Sander's benefit.
The outrage is NOT fake. YOU want it to be so YOU can write it off. The theft was REAL and it DOES show the low life conniving of that "parties" front runner.

Theft is THEFT okay? I don't care WHO is stealing from WHO. Its theft its low life pond scum tactics alright?

Nothing was "stolen". This was politics - a game, in a sense, and Bernie won it. The fact that you're outraged about it is an example of his victory - and I doubt you even have the slightest idea of what the data and lists actually represent.
YOU are the one who has NO fucking idea about the "inside" of politics so lets break it down for you shall we? My dad worked for Maggie and Scoop. I as a ten year old was at their homes more times then I can count.

I have worked FOR Booth Gardner on the ANWR project with Endicott industries. We met at a dinner held at the Smith tower in Seattle. You CAN'T even get politicos to PAY you and they bought MY dinner.

YOU WORKED for democrat party politics. I was BORN inside democrat party politics. BORN stupid, BORN. Ricks dad was Jim Bender and headed the cement masons. Check it out if you want. Seattle office. You want to talk about dirty politics between unions AND democrats? Do you?
I have to agree, you were born stupid.

I'd say more like hatched.

To have that kind of exposure and post such biased, unadulterated hate for one side of the aisle truly shows how naive DarkFurry really is.

he'd be alive today.
Welcome to ignore, wish it was a block.

Can't take the heat? Maybe you'd better head on back to the bathroom and your old Hustler magazines.....

...and I am willing to bet, you are about as independent as Bernie old man Sanders.

How much would you like to lose?

Then YOU are missing the BIGGER picture so allow me to clue you in. Who the hell is in CONTROL of the DNC? Hillary Clinton and DWS or the members? Because from here the members look like they are being treated like shit.

And you want people to be happy because they gave access back?
Expand that FLAWED liberal logic a bit okay? Do you thank the person who steals your car because they brought it back? HELL NO, only an idiot would.

Be grateful/thankful/whatever my ass. Since when the hell do I thank someone for RETURNING a FREEDOM NEVER meant to be TAKEN/STOLEN?

Spare me the fake outrage. This is working out entirely to Sander's benefit.
The outrage is NOT fake. YOU want it to be so YOU can write it off. The theft was REAL and it DOES show the low life conniving of that "parties" front runner.

Theft is THEFT okay? I don't care WHO is stealing from WHO. Its theft its low life pond scum tactics alright?

Nothing was "stolen". This was politics - a game, in a sense, and Bernie won it. The fact that you're outraged about it is an example of his victory - and I doubt you even have the slightest idea of what the data and lists actually represent.
YOU are the one who has NO fucking idea about the "inside" of politics so lets break it down for you shall we? My dad worked for Maggie and Scoop. I as a ten year old was at their homes more times then I can count.

I have worked FOR Booth Gardner on the ANWR project with Endicott industries. We met at a dinner held at the Smith tower in Seattle. You CAN'T even get politicos to PAY you and they bought MY dinner.

YOU WORKED for democrat party politics. I was BORN inside democrat party politics. BORN stupid, BORN. Ricks dad was Jim Bender and headed the cement masons. Check it out if you want. Seattle office. You want to talk about dirty politics between unions AND democrats? Do you?

:lol:

That's cute. I'm a professional campaign consultant who specializes in voter data and targeting.

Uh oh! You've done it now. You've gotten the Dork Fury to start name dropping and shit! Didn't you know that he was BORN buried in democrat( ic) politics???

He knows way more than you will ever know about dirty politics. Check yourself!

Forum List

Back