If the GOP Embraces This...Great News for Democrats

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

My hope that I may have a choice when it comes to political parties/party platforms is probably dead. LOL.
As the nation moves irrevocably to the left by inches in most years, fractions of an inch in some years, and feet in other years, the GOP embracing this misogynistic bend will only be good news for the Democrats.

My hope that I may have a choice when it comes to political parties/party platforms is probably dead. LOL.
As the nation moves irrevocably to the left by inches in most years, fractions of an inch in some years, and feet in other years, the GOP embracing this misogynistic bend will only be good news for the Democrats.
Overcompensation! I wonder what he’s hiding?

They really should have Stephen Miller and Tucker Carlson speak at these events.

The misogynistic tendencies of the MAGA folks is great news for the Democrats. Of course Democrats being Democrats..they'll find a way to completely botch the advantage that they are being given.
/—-/ To win more of the women votes, democRATs must encourage more men pretending to be girls compete in women sports.

The misogynistic tendencies of the MAGA folks is great news for the Democrats. Of course Democrats being Democrats..they'll find a way to completely botch the advantage that they are being given.
You are fools.

Sorry... too much noise for me to filter out the gist of the article... what's the bottom line again?

Like so many Slate articles, the thing drags-on forever before trying (and not always succeeding) to drive home a point.

I could not finish the darned thing... sorry.

In any event I seriously doubt that this is going to appear or prove sustainable on anybody's political radar screen.

Let alone tip any scales.

Perhaps I missed something, going cross-eyed in trying to get through this one. Wouldn't be the first time. :omg:

Sorry... too much noise for me to filter out the gist of the article... what's the bottom line again?

Like so many Slate articles, the thing drags-on forever before trying (and not always succeeding) to drive home a point.

I could not finish the darned thing... sorry.

In any event I seriously doubt that this is going to appear or prove sustainable on anybody's political radar screen.

Let alone tip any scales.

Perhaps I missed something, going cross-eyed in trying to get through this one. Wouldn't be the first time. :omg:
Essentially talking about Trump's effect on young republicans focusing on the misogyny. So now in addition to the hateful policies, the GOP is embracing and cultivating hateful personalities.

Bottom line? Another 3-10 years of "Why doesn't anyone like us?" posts on this board.

A disgusting leftist bringing up misogyny is fucking hilarious

/—-/ To win more of the women votes, democRATs must encourage more men pretending to be girls compete in women sports.
To win more women’s votes the Democrats just have to let them know what MAGA is doing and planning. A constitutional amendment in FL to legalize abortion rights will probably bring out enough women to turn FL blue this year.

Forum List

Back