Predictions.Tonights Dem's Debate.Few Million?,Few Thousand?,Or Hundreds?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:thewave:

How can anyone make an accurate prediction of how many of us will be watching the debate? With so much great programming on this evening with our 250 Cable Channels, will be a tough call to get the prediction even right within 500,000 viewers.
But just for fun, let's predict tonights viewers of the most highly anticipated Democrat debate since Regan/Carter. At least one of us will get it right!
Clue: It will be between 0.0 and 12.5 Million!
Ready?........Set?.........Go !!!!! :woohoo:

a couple million if they're lucky. but that's what they are counting on. fakery and fooling the people in this country. and how can it be a debate when the two up there believes in all the SAME THING?

WHAT A JOKE being played on not only the people but Democrat voters especially

I don't know what the rating were for the previous "debates" but I can imagine the ratings will go up at least slightly based on this latest database "story".

It's got me interested.

With so much great programming on this evening with our 250 Cable Channels, will be a tough call to get the prediction even right within 500,000 viewers.

debate? who? when? why? what football teams are debating the outcome, just play the damn game that will decide who is going to win, no need to debate it!! :lmao:

The OP failed to be funny again. Staph infection failed to use the proper plural forms again. The thread is a massive failure. It must be any day of the week.

I don't know what the rating were for the previous "debates" but I can imagine the ratings will go up at least slightly based on this latest database "story".

It's got me interested.

I hate to agree with you but there is truth in what you say. Nothing they do or say could get me interested enough to turn on that bore fest, but I'm sure that a couple million more people will.

My prediction: 8 million people watching.

you are really fucking generous!! :lmao:

i will say 5,382,016

Agreed, but some will try to find a slick way to beef up the actual ratings, or the liberals will treat us to their 101 excuses why nobody really watched.

I would turn it on, but I have something more exciting planned for tonight: going to watch my paint dry.

i will say 5,382,016

Agreed, but some will try to find a slick way to beef up the actual ratings, or the liberals will treat us to their 101 excuses why nobody really watched.

I would turn it on, but I have something more exciting planned for tonight: going to watch my paint dry.

Hillary is unelectable, so it appears that the Republicans have it sown up if she beats out Bernie!

Funny how the DNC has made sure to schedule their debates for times when they know people will be less likely to watch.

i will say 5,382,016

Hillary is unelectable, so it appears that the Republicans have it sown up if she beats out Bernie!

Unless something comes up (which you never know with her) she will be the Democrat nominee. It's a hope most of us Republicans had.

How can anyone make an accurate prediction of how many of us will be watching the debate? With so much great programming on this evening with our 250 Cable Channels, will be a tough call to get the prediction even right within 500,000 viewers.
But just for fun, let's predict tonights viewers of the most highly anticipated Democrat debate since Regan/Carter. At least one of us will get it right!

Michael Moore, he'll take up two seats.

Why do you think they have it on the weekend? It is because they are hiding Mrs. Clinton.

i will say 5,382,016

Actually, they don't care that no one watched and won't bother making a deal out of it......the media is all on board the hilary train.....

Anything close to 2 million would shock me.
Why else have it on a Saturday night....
The DNC doesn't want people to watch this mess.

Forum List

Back