You Couldn't Make This One Up

And, AGAIN Toddler killer, tossing around the child killer nomenclature THIS SIDE of the last zionist act of civilian culling doesn't impress me. You want to compare how kids have been killed by PALIs versus JEWS? By all means, motherfucker.. step up to the line.

Until now. Working in the miniaturized world of nanotechnology, Tel Aviv University researchers have made an enormous -- and humane -- leap forward in the detection of pollutants.

A team led by Prof. Yosi Shacham-Diamand, vice-dean of TAU's Faculty of Engineering, has developed a nano-sized laboratory, complete with a microscopic workbench, to measure water quality in real time. Their "lab on a chip" is a breakthrough in the effort to keep water safe from pollution and bioterrorist threats, pairing biology with the cutting-edge capabilities of nanotechnology.

Tiny 'lab-on-a-chip' detects pollutants, disease and biological weapons

And in a related development, scientists, er, ah, guys in Gaza have been working feverishly to find even stronger rat poison to put into homicide belts.

Another chapter in the ongoing story of moral equivalency.

Funny, that article said nothing about anyone in Gaza.. Funny how your racism makes you blame your accepted ****** class though. You don't even know where the hell you are right now, do you? Are you confused? Wandering alone and disoriented? Maybe you should sit down and collect your thoughts before you see someone from your scapegoat race come along and become your emmet till.

Of course you do, you support the Palestinians, and they are one of the most racist states in the world right now. Everyone knows that, so why deny it? Dude, they arent even typical racists. They will actually KILL jews, including children....these guys arent fucking around when it comes to their racism.

First, PALESTINE isn't even a STATE, you dumb bastard. Second, do you have evidence that it's "the most racist state :)lol:) in the world right now"? EVERYONE knows that? So, I guess I can expect you to post your evidence of such widescale opinion in your next post? Good. I look forward to seeing what sources you depend on.

And, AGAIN Toddler killer, tossing around the child killer nomenclature THIS SIDE of the last zionist act of civilian culling doesn't impress me. You want to compare how kids have been killed by PALIs versus JEWS? By all means, motherfucker.. step up to the line.

Well, i dont see why we need to debate semantics, but since you desire to go there, ill go there too.

While there are many definitions for the word "state", here is one of them....

State
A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people who are united one government, whatever may be the form of the government

Also, you misquoted me. What i said was, they are ONE of the most racist states in the world.

For a guy who goes around calling people dumb all the time, you sure make alot of mistakes.

Again, you dumb bastard, none of that even REMOTELY applies to palis. Who is the UNITED PALI GOVERNMENT? WHEN WAS THE LAST FUCKING "GOVERNMENT" MEETING? I tellya, if you put half the effort to common human empathy that you do looking for ANY way to rationalize a zionist final solution then you might actually get somewhere besides sucking jewish dick for paypal cash.

and, again, provide your fucking sources that shows PALESTINE is "one of" the most racist states, tiny dancer. You think I give a fuck if you tapdance around stupid clarifications? Post your fucking source.

Yea, the primary mistake I make is having a policy of posting my sources when making assertions and thinking that zionist bitches like yourself will adhere to the same standard. So, are you going to keep offering lip service or are you going to post your fucking evidence? Because, either way, I've got ACTUAL articles citing the racism of israel cocked and loaded and pointed right at you. So, skin that smokehouse or sit there and bleed. Your choice.

Tiny 'lab-on-a-chip' detects pollutants, disease and biological weapons

And in a related development, scientists, er, ah, guys in Gaza have been working feverishly to find even stronger rat poison to put into homicide belts.

Another chapter in the ongoing story of moral equivalency.

Funny, that article said nothing about anyone in Gaza.. Funny how your racism makes you blame your accepted ****** class though. You don't even know where the hell you are right now, do you? Are you confused? Wandering alone and disoriented? Maybe you should sit down and collect your thoughts before you see someone from your scapegoat race come along and become your emmet till.

Hey, Shoggy, Long time no... whatever. Hey, isn't it the time for you to announce the
"Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one..." Remember????

But, don't bother. I'm on to you, yeah, I figured it out (wink,wink). I figured out that you're really a Jew!!!!!

Greatest put on on the board! Then I realized, nobody could be that dumb.

But yu laid it on too thick: made Moslems look like Nit-Wits. Funny stuff.

Keep up the good work.

You mean like this?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hey, Shoggy, Long time no... whatever. Hey, isn't it the time for you to announce the
"Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one..." Remember????

But, don't bother. I'm on to you, yeah, I figured it out (wink,wink). I figured out that you're really a Jew!!!!!

Greatest put on on the board! Then I realized, nobody could be that dumb.

Keep up the good work.

Far from it... None of you automatons ever actually DARED to apply the same racism nomenclature onto jews that you readily do to arabs. You see, THIS is what "calling your bluff: looks like.

Indeed, you saw what happened in a thread where you silly bastards were quick to stereotype after I posted about 8 examples of scheisty jews, eh? Funny how you people will not hesitate that insist that every muslim is out to cut someones head off.... But, when faced with the same frequency of individual white collar crime by a jew? Well, THATS when it's time to exit stage left of THAT thread, eh?

:rofl:

please, lecture me some more about someone saying stupid things!

Far from it... None of you automatons ever actually DARED to apply the same racism nomenclature onto jews that you readily do to arabs. You see, THIS is what "calling your bluff: looks like.

Indeed, you saw what happened in a thread where you silly bastards were quick to stereotype after I posted about 8 examples of scheisty jews, eh? Funny how you people will not hesitate that insist that every muslim is out to cut someones head off.... But, when faced with the same frequency of individual white collar crime by a jew? Well, THATS when it's time to exit stage left of THAT thread, eh?

:rofl:

please, lecture me some more about someone saying stupid things!

Now, now, Shoggy, don't get excited, you know how that towel keeps popping up and down on your head when you get mad.

Now look how obvious it is that you wish me to insult Moslems: in the same post you actually put cutting offf someone's head opposite white collar crime. Come on. Only a retard would do that accidently.

Everyone can see that you ain't no Moslem. Just tryin' to make them look bad.

Speaking of looking bad, you must be slipping in your personal hygiene. Today is Tuesday, and you're still wearing them Friday pink panties.

Now, now, Shoggy, don't get excited, you know how that towel keeps popping up and down on your head when you get mad.

Now look how obvious it is that you wish me to insult Moslems: in the same post you actually put cutting offf someone's head opposite white collar crime. Come on. Only a retard would do that accidently.

Everyone can see that you ain't no Moslem. Just tryin' to make them look bad.

Speaking of looking bad, you must be slipping in your personal hygiene. Today is Tuesday, and you're still wearing them Friday pink panties.

I dont' care who you insult. I'm having fun poling at your lack of consistency. Did you want to go dig up that thread so I can show you how you totally avoided applying the same stereotypes to jews? gosh.. WHY NOT?

:lol:

And no, white collar crime is no less heinous than killing someone. go ask the victims of Bernie Maddof all about it. Only a retard would assume that white collar criminals are less guilty of affecting peoples lives than someone who kills another human being. do you want to see how many peoples lives were destroyed by this man? Would you be so hesitant to label this man if he were arab instead of jewish? Of course not.

And, who is making muslims look bad by imploring equal application of standards and, ultimately, democratic equality regardless of ethnicity in a plural single state of israel? You know, like ANY OTHER actual western nation that allows jews to thrive in their native borders.... Indeed, you make jews look WORSE by defending the same policies that gave the thrid rich a perpetual hardon during the holocaust. When you get to the point where you are more concerned with common humanity rather than making excuses for racism then perhaps your stones will do more than tickle my funny bone.

que? friday panties? what the hell are you talking about? is this an indirect reference to the last thread where I made a big splash in your double standard application of stereotypes?

I dont' care who you insult. I'm having fun poling at your lack of consistency. Did you want to go dig up that thread so I can show you how you totally avoided applying the same stereotypes to jews? gosh.. WHY NOT?

And no, white collar crime is no less heinous than killing someone. go ask the victims of Bernie Maddof all about it. Only a retard would assume that white collar criminals are less guilty of affecting peoples lives than someone who kills another human being. do you want to see how many peoples lives were destroyed by this man? Would you be so hesitant to label this man if he were arab instead of jewish? Of course not.

And, who is making muslims look bad by imploring equal application of standards and, ultimately, democratic equality regardless of ethnicity in a plural single state of israel? You know, like ANY OTHER actual western nation that allows jews to thrive in their native borders.... Indeed, you make jews look WORSE by defending the same policies that gave the thrid rich a perpetual hardon during the holocaust. When you get to the point where you are more concerned with common humanity rather than making excuses for racism then perhaps your stones will do more than tickle my funny bone.

que? friday panties? what the hell are you talking about? is this an indirect reference to the last thread where I made a big splash in your double standard application of stereotypes?

Shog, ol' buddy, I'm starting to worry about you. This is starting to sound rant-like. And a lot of it doesn't make any sense. Now calm down. I know I shouldn't have spilled the beans about you making fun of Moslems.

What does "having fun poling at " mean???? You have a list of questions on a clip board?

And what about "that gave the third rich ..." ?? A third of the rich? Two other Richards? HUH?

Babe, I think you're losin' it.
This doesn't sound lilke the old Shogun, you know, when you used to write the speeches for Baghdad Bob.

Now just take some more of those pills and focus on this idea: did you actually mean "white collar crime is no less heinous than killing someone"???
Sutherland might disagree, as might anyone with a brain:
'Within the field of criminology, white-collar crime has been defined by Edwin Sutherland as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation" '

So if I catch your drift, Jews are respectable. See, you're giving it away again. Shoggy, you have to make up your mind. This is starting to sound a bit schizo. People are going to start saying things llike " the two things I like about you are your face."

Last edited:
Again, you dumb bastard, none of that even REMOTELY applies to palis. Who is the UNITED PALI GOVERNMENT?

Um, if i need to answer this question, you really dont have any place discussing this topic here, but ill answer it anyway. The government in Gaza is a group called Hamas.

Again, you dumb bastard, none of that even REMOTELY applies to palis. Who is the UNITED PALI GOVERNMENT?

Um, if i need to answer this question, you really dont have any place discussing this topic here, but ill answer it anyway. The government in Gaza is a group called Hamas.

Palestine is not a state. Israel works with Abbas REGARDLESS of how many arabs voted for hamas. I realize that you'd defend your scapegoat tactics to your dying breath so, I guess, just take this beating and maybe you'll become a better person eventually.

Palestine is not a state. Israel works with Abbas REGARDLESS of how many arabs voted for hamas. I realize that you'd defend your scapegoat tactics to your dying breath so, I guess, just take this beating and maybe you'll become a better person eventually.

Of course the palestinians in Gaza are a state, as ive already shown you the definition of state that applies to them. I dont want to have to repeat the same things over and over again just because you dont retain knowledge. Im not your special ed. teacher, so im not going to show you the kind of patience you are used to in your retard class.

keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.

Actually, no, it isn't anti semite, unless she's talking about racial cleansing.

But we all know that's a Liberal thing.

Well, given that hitler was a good catholic with the full support of the church....

Of course the palestinians in Gaza are a state, as ive already shown you the definition of state that applies to them. I dont want to have to repeat the same things over and over again just because you dont retain knowledge. Im not your special ed. teacher, so im not going to show you the kind of patience you are used to in your retard class.

Your opinion of it's application means two things. Im sure you can guess what they are. By all means, repeat til you are blue in the face; screaming at a brick wall that it is a bag of candy won't make it so.

Hell, given how much you've pwned yourself today you probably DO need to go take a breather.

Your opinion of it's application means two things. Im sure you can guess what they are. By all means, repeat til you are blue in the face; screaming at a brick wall that it is a bag of candy won't make it so.

Hell, given how much you've pwned yourself today you probably DO need to go take a breather.

Oh boy, you sure pulled out the big guns didnt you. Your insults have that clever style you find in junior highschools all over the country.

All the kids at your school already think your a geek, so if you want to maintain any semblance of being cool here, you should stay away from words like "pwned". That sort of thing might impress you and your little Word of Warcraft buddies, but it makes you look like a fucking retard here. You dont get it though, because you are a child that is impressed by those dumbass MMORP words.

Last edited:
Hey dude.. Why don't you go grow some hair on your account before starting to think that you speak for anyone here, peach fuzz.. I'll go ahead and use whatever vocabulary I think fits the bill and, in this case, PWNED certainly describes your participation in this thread. If your entire rebuttal amounts to trying to speak for the "cool kids" then you probably need to log out and go do something outside before I ask you to list those USMB members, specifically, that you speak for.

Well, given that hitler was a good catholic with the full support of the church....

I could care less, I'm not Catholic, and have no dog in that fight.

Still I think it's more urban legend than anything.

Hey dude.. Why don't you go grow some hair on your account before starting to think that you speak for anyone here, peach fuzz.. I'll go ahead and use whatever vocabulary I think fits the bill and, in this case, PWNED certainly describes your participation in this thread. If your entire rebuttal amounts to trying to speak for the "cool kids" then you probably need to log out and go do something outside before I ask you to list those USMB members, specifically, that you speak for.

Its easier to just give you the list of the geeks on the USMB....

The conspiracy nut jobs, and of course everyone who uses the word zionist every other sentence.

Hey dude.. Why don't you go grow some hair on your account before starting to think that you speak for anyone here, peach fuzz..

You got to love it when children put so much importance on the number of posts theyve made on one particular message board on the internet. First off, weve all seen your posts, and one thing they dont have is substance. I could make 10,000 posts consisting of a few insulting words, mostly the word "zionist", but i dont see how that would legitimize my talking points. Hey Shogun, how many posts do you think the leaders of Hamas have on their accounts here, yet you buy into in EVERYTHING THEY say.

Im curious why you are even bothering talking to me. Shouldnt you be hating on jews somewhere?

Forum List

Back