You Couldn't Make This One Up

Great! So you're signing on! Now remember-- you're agreeing to each and every adjective:
"So, let me get this deal straight. All I have to do is say Jews steal money, and you'll admit that Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

Awesome, dude!

Now you are on your way to, what shall we call it, becoming civilized.

Next, you tell that ayatollah to bring it on, you ain't afraid of no fatty-wah, or whatever you call it! Tell him what he can do with that worthless hunk of islamic gift-wrap!!

I'll be right behind you, bro. I got ya back!

So, what's your next choice for the one-true-faith? Hindu? Buddhist? Celt? Yankee-- oh, that's not a religion. I know: Obamania!

Your choice, but just to keep your ire down, pick one that doesn't make you so self-conscious of those little pink panties.

Try not to pick one that cuts off heads this time.

Your post doesn't even make a bit of sense. Further, as per the tit for tat stereotypes I sure as FUCK don't see that you've applied anything to jews on par with what you fall over yourself to do, AGAIN, with muslims. Indeed, you have to MATCH every derogatory piece of nomenclature 1 for 1. So, if you've got 8 hateful racist names for muslims THEN LETS SEE YOUR LIST OF 8 RACIST NAMES FOR JEWS... I bet you won't put as much venom into shit talking jews as you are willing to direct towards muslims. WHY? Because your salvation hinges on blank check support for jews.

John Lennon was right. Imagine no religion too.

ps, there is no one true faith, dogma junkie. put that in your bible and thump it. After all, nothing says WWJD like "bomb the fucking muslims to hell"!

:rofl:

keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.

That is not antisemitism, unless Christianity is, in itself, antisemetic. When Jews become Christians, they are considered "Compeleted Jews" in the Christian faith.

Your post doesn't even make a bit of sense. Further, as per the tit for tat stereotypes I sure as FUCK don't see that you've applied anything to jews on par with what you fall over yourself to do, AGAIN, with muslims. Indeed, you have to MATCH every derogatory piece of nomenclature 1 for 1. So, if you've got 8 hateful racist names for muslims THEN LETS SEE YOUR LIST OF 8 RACIST NAMES FOR JEWS... I bet you won't put as much venom into shit talking jews as you are willing to direct towards muslims. WHY? Because your salvation hinges on blank check support for jews.

ps, there is no one true faith, dogma junkie. put that in your bible and thump it. After all, nothing says WWJD like "bomb the fucking muslims to hell"!

You miss the point, which was to get a cartoonish fanatic like, say, yourself to bite. The fun was watching you fume and fuss, spittle flying out of your mouth, as though anyone cares what your opinon was of anything-- outside of the Yankees, of course.

And you missed the humor of picturing you in a backward-facing Yankee hat, perched atop a hindu-kind of head wrap, and those pink panties, sitting at your keyboard!!!

And your little wyvern body ripping Koran-pages and flinging them around, hopping up and down! I love it!

So come on, why would you believe that anyone could hate you, much less wish you ill???
You're like the little circus monkey, in a cute little costume (and pink panties) behind a glass plate, simply for our amusement.

Keep up the good work.

Anguille-- What makes people hate? I've been looking at that one. I found I do hate someone. I've been examining why.

The answer that I lack acceptance that this individual delights in harm doing. I find that repulsive.

Hatred in reality is a left over instinct for protection, however since there is little which actually places us in danger our minds fill that instinct with things we fear, no little of, or have really bad experiences connected to even if they pose no threat. Eventually we may evolve beyond it, but for now the only moral and strong thing you can do is admit it then work to overcome it (a very long and spiritual path). Many religions teach you reasons to hate, many community groups do as well, often masking it by saying "it's the right thing to do because such and such says so." But religions that just come out and admit it's just hatred have a better chance of changing for the better.

While you are correct, his rants are corny and make no sense, i disagree with your claim that if something bad is said about muslims, then something bad must be said about jews. Lets be honest, there arent jewish wack jobs in black masks cutting peoples heads off in the name of god. Jews arent strapping bombs on their backs and detonating them in nightclubs. Those are muslim problems, and only muslims have this problem.

Jews are a peaceful people, and unless provoked, they arent knwon for being aggressors. Of course the anti semites will bring up the gaza BS, but Israel only retaliates to attacks, so i dont want to hear it, nor do i give a shit.

The bad name that muslims get from terrorist acts is justified. These terrorists come from their mosques, so obviously something is wrong with their teachings. Is every muslim like this? No, of course not, but hundreds of thousands are, if not millions. This is a huge problem for Islam, and they refuse to take responsibility for it, probably because they are a weak people, incapable of self criticism. There is no other religion that breeds terrorists all over the world, and it happens in every country where Islam is prevelent. It would be one thing if it came from one set of people who maybe had a fucked up culture or something, but thats not how it happens. It happens anywhere you find Islam...period. Regardless of the race or nationality, where you find islam, you find terrorism. I mean, what the fuck is that about? Youre just going to overlook that and give Islam a pass? Not me.

Feel free to find a list of every muslim dominated country on earth, then do a search for terrorism in that country. I garuntee youll find terrorism there, and in most of them, its rampant. You cant do the same thing with Christianity, nor any other religion. Other religions seem to be able to be peaceful by and large.... and please dont bring up abortion clinic bombings, because no one cares and no one is scared about it, and last i heard, there wasnt any call for a war on abortion clinic terror, so im not concerned. You people sound stupid when you make those comparisons, and believe me, i have plenty of my own criticism for christians, but their problems are insignificant in comparison to the muslim problem.

Last edited:

You miss the point, which was to get a cartoonish fanatic like, say, yourself to bite. The fun was watching you fume and fuss, spittle flying out of your mouth, as though anyone cares what your opinon was of anything-- outside of the Yankees, of course.

And you missed the humor of picturing you in a backward-facing Yankee hat, perched atop a hindu-kind of head wrap, and those pink panties, sitting at your keyboard!!!

And your little wyvern body ripping Koran-pages and flinging them around, hopping up and down! I love it!

So come on, why would you believe that anyone could hate you, much less wish you ill???
You're like the little circus monkey, in a cute little costume (and pink panties) behind a glass plate, simply for our amusement.

Keep up the good work.

So, essentially, you are admitting that I just punk'd you the fuck out and called your bluff, eh? nice. I didn't figure it would take much effort to send you back into the warm safety of your security blanket racism.

Wish me ill? What the holy hell are you talking about? IM NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM, DOGMA JUNKIE.

:lol:

do you need minute to keep up or what?

Now, did you want to apply the same stereotypes to JEWS as you reflexively do for muslims, bitch? come on, sucker.. let's see you act AS hateful towards jews as you enjoy being towards arabs.

While you are correct, his rants are corny and make no sense, i disagree with your claim that if something bad is said about muslims, then something bad must be said about jews. Lets be honest, there arent jewish wack jobs in black masks cutting peoples heads off in the name of god. Jews arent strapping bombs on their backs and detonating them in nightclubs. Those are muslim problems, and only muslims have this problem.

Jews are a peaceful people, and unless provoked, they arent knwon for being aggressors. Of course the anti semites will bring up the gaza BS, but Israel only retaliates to attacks, so i dont want to hear it, nor do i give a shit.

The bad name that muslims get from terrorist acts is justified. These terrorists come from their mosques, so obviously something is wrong with their teachings. Is every muslim like this? No, of course not, but hundreds of thousands are, if not millions. This is a huge problem for Islam, and they refuse to take responsibility for it, probably because they are a weak people, incapable of self criticism. There is no other religion that breeds terrorists all over the world, and it happens in every country where Islam is prevelent. It would be one thing if it came from one set of people who maybe had a fucked up culture or something, but thats not how it happens. It happens anywhere you find Islam...period. Regardless of the race or nationality, where you find islam, you find terrorism. I mean, what the fuck is that about? Youre just going to overlook that and give Islam a pass? Not me.

Feel free to find a list of every muslim dominated country on earth, then do a search for terrorism in that country. I garuntee youll find terrorism there, and in most of them, its rampant. You cant do the same thing with Christianity, nor any other religion. Other religions seem to be able to be peaceful by and large.... and please dont bring up abortion clinic bombings, because no one cares and no one is scared about it, and last i heard, there wasnt any call for a war on abortion clinic terror, so im not concerned. You people sound stupid when you make those comparisons, and believe me, i have plenty of my own criticism for christians, but their problems are insignificant in comparison to the muslim problem.

Why not? we see the same shit day in and day out eVERY TIME a zionist needs to deflect criticism of jews toward a muslim nation. Funny how that works. Let's be honest, above I posted MORE examples of jews cheating people out of money than was posted about muslims acting like terrorists. Yet, you people do not hesitate to assume every goddamn arab is a terrorist while your shriek like a bitch at the idea that jews have collected similar stereotypical reputations of their own. so, which is it? do widescale applications of singular events apply to ARABS alone or do JEWS get to eat the same shit sandwich that is stereotyping an entire ethnicity over the actions of individuals?

and no, ONLY muslims don't blow up nightclubs. The very idea is retarded as hell. How many examples of exploded fucking nightclubs do you want?

And assuming that jews are "peaceful people" is a misnomer of godly proportions. I'm sure Canaan didn't see it that way. Neither do arabs whove seen their homeland being carved into a zionist state where being JEWISH is like having a social security number in the US. Jews are no less human and capable of the same range of bullshit, benevolent and self-serving horrors, as any other ethnic group. Germans come to mind. The idea that "jews" in general are peace loving is nothing short of a knee slapping joke. I'd bet money, marbles and chalk you wouldn't say anything like that were you an arab in Palestine rather than some white dude in America.

If YOU want to think the jewish violence towards arabs is justified then so be it. Hell, So too did Germans think THEIR holocuast was "justified". Perspectives, motherfucker... Your's has been played time and again by those who want desperately to feel good about horrible actions. Hell, you are nothing more than the punchline to the joke about why Nelson Mandela was on a terrorist watch list.

religious shit talking. *yawn* you are SO unique! :rofl:

"terrorism" is relative. I assure you that it was not joy and love being experienced by toddler soon-to-be flesh chunks that were once arab kids before some jews decided to apply golden ticket excuses to their goyim hatred. Hell, if South Africa had supporters like you then white people would still have their ethnic state standard. Of COURSE you don't consider Nelson Mandela a terrorist! I mean, HE ONLY BOMBED AND KILLED CIVILIANS!

:lol:

:thup:

Shogun, I think you should do two things. First of all, go to Israel and preach your crap on the streets to the masses. Then go to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, take your pick of the Muslim countries, and preach your crap on the streets to the masses there.

But please, go to Israel first; that way you'll at least make it to your given choice of Muslim country. If you go to the Muslim country first, it's highly unlikely that you'll ever make it to Israel.

Shogun, I think you should do two things. First of all, go to Israel and preach your crap on the streets to the masses. Then go to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, take your pick of the Muslim countries, and preach your crap on the streets to the masses there.

But please, go to Israel first; that way you'll at least make it to your given choice of Muslim country. If you go to the Muslim country first, it's highly unlikely that you'll ever make it to Israel.

I'll pass, thanks. You see, I don't support racist states and I am no Paul Simon so...

But, hey, THANK YOU for providing to godboy the prime example of zionist deflection at non-jews on the slightest hint of criticism of jews. Hopefully, he will GET THE JOKE that you turned his punchline post into.

Besides, who wants to become the next Rabin? Lord fucking knows my assassin would get a four star prison sentence complete with conjugal visits! Hell, nothing says "peaceful israel" quite like an assassin widely supported by the rest of (jewish) israel while serving barely-obligatory face time in jail.

Last edited:
keep making asinine posts like this and everyone will think you are a moron

REALLY now?

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

Because saying the Jews need "to be perfected" is not anti semite. :rolleyes:

Imagine if Sunni said that, you'd be all over him in a heart beat.

That is not antisemitism, unless Christianity is, in itself, antisemetic. When Jews become Christians, they are considered "Compeleted Jews" in the Christian faith.

I did always wonder that? I know the catholics say a pray every year for the Jews to convert. However, why then do white separatist like WJ say that if your mother's a Jew then always a Jew!

I'll pass, thanks. You see, I don't support racist states

Of course you do, you support the Palestinians, and they are one of the most racist states in the world right now. Everyone knows that, so why deny it? Dude, they arent even typical racists. They will actually KILL jews, including children....these guys arent fucking around when it comes to their racism.

Of course you do, you support the Palestinians, and they are one of the most racist states in the world right now. Everyone knows that, so why deny it? Dude, they arent even typical racists. They will actually KILL jews, including children....these guys arent fucking around when it comes to their racism.

First, PALESTINE isn't even a STATE, you dumb bastard. Second, do you have evidence that it's "the most racist state :)lol:) in the world right now"? EVERYONE knows that? So, I guess I can expect you to post your evidence of such widescale opinion in your next post? Good. I look forward to seeing what sources you depend on.

And, AGAIN Toddler killer, tossing around the child killer nomenclature THIS SIDE of the last zionist act of civilian culling doesn't impress me. You want to compare how kids have been killed by PALIs versus JEWS? By all means, motherfucker.. step up to the line.

And, AGAIN Toddler killer, tossing around the child killer nomenclature THIS SIDE of the last zionist act of civilian culling doesn't impress me. You want to compare how kids have been killed by PALIs versus JEWS? By all means, motherfucker.. step up to the line.

Until now. Working in the miniaturized world of nanotechnology, Tel Aviv University researchers have made an enormous -- and humane -- leap forward in the detection of pollutants.

A team led by Prof. Yosi Shacham-Diamand, vice-dean of TAU's Faculty of Engineering, has developed a nano-sized laboratory, complete with a microscopic workbench, to measure water quality in real time. Their "lab on a chip" is a breakthrough in the effort to keep water safe from pollution and bioterrorist threats, pairing biology with the cutting-edge capabilities of nanotechnology.

Tiny 'lab-on-a-chip' detects pollutants, disease and biological weapons

And in a related development, scientists, er, ah, guys in Gaza have been working feverishly to find even stronger rat poison to put into homicide belts.

Another chapter in the ongoing story of moral equivalency.

First, PALESTINE isn't even a STATE, you dumb bastard. Second, do you have evidence that it's "the most racist state :)lol:) in the world right now"? EVERYONE knows that? So, I guess I can expect you to post your evidence of such widescale opinion in your next post? Good. I look forward to seeing what sources you depend on.

Well, i dont see why we need to debate semantics, but since you desire to go there, ill go there too.

While there are many definitions for the word "state", here is one of them....

State
A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people who are united one government, whatever may be the form of the government

Also, you misquoted me. What i said was, they are ONE of the most racist states in the world.

For a guy who goes around calling people dumb all the time, you sure make alot of mistakes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back