You Couldn't Make This One Up

Hey dude.. Why don't you go grow some hair on your account before starting to think that you speak for anyone here, peach fuzz.. I'll go ahead and use whatever vocabulary I think fits the bill and, in this case, PWNED certainly describes your participation in this thread. If your entire rebuttal amounts to trying to speak for the "cool kids" then you probably need to log out and go do something outside before I ask you to list those USMB members, specifically, that you speak for.

Its easier to just give you the list of the geeks on the USMB....

The conspiracy nut jobs, and of course everyone who uses the word zionist every other sentence.

oh No0Z! the HORROR! Some jackass on the internet thinks im a geek for using the term PWN to describe his sorry ass thread input! What on EARTH will I EVER DO!?!?!?! Please, someone email me a razor blade, STAT!

:lol:

Hey, perhaps you should learn how to offer worthwhile rebuttals to my anti-zionist posts instead of having a fucking meltdown. It might just go further than, uh, using a royal we to pretend that you speak for anyone other than yourself here in the forum.

:thup:

No, I don't. Catholics are in no way scriptural, I'm not a Catholic, never have been, and Jesus did not preach Catholicism. Neither were the first Christians anything like Catholic. Catholicism sprang up and oppressed those who were scriptural in their beliefs, and Baptists have always died for their belief...but we weren't stamped out and here we are.

So if you're going to be lumping people together, kindly lump them correctly. You'll note I keep my mouth about your outrageous rants regarding Jews. It would be nice if you returned the favor and didn't take me on regarding my imagined connection to the Catholic Church.

Hey dude.. Why don't you go grow some hair on your account before starting to think that you speak for anyone here, peach fuzz..

You got to love it when children put so much importance on the number of posts theyve made on one particular message board on the internet. First off, weve all seen your posts, and one thing they dont have is substance. I could make 10,000 posts consisting of a few insulting words, mostly the word "zionist", but i dont see how that would legitimize my talking points. Hey Shogun, how many posts do you think the leaders of Hamas have on their accounts here, yet you buy into in EVERYTHING THEY say.

Im curious why you are even bothering talking to me. Shouldnt you be hating on jews somewhere?

and yet, HERE YOU ARE ON THAT VERY SAME MESSAGE BOARD bitching and crying about my posts! Has the irony set in yet or are you saving that for later? Funny, for a guy who is trying to pretend that the internet is for geeks and posting on a forum is for losers.. you sure did POST A REBUTTAL TWICE! :lol: Lecture me some more about the cool kids, loser.

If my posts, supported with evidence every time, doesn't have substance to you then, well, it's clear why you reflexively leap at the application of a scarlet A instead of offering your own evidence. Hell, your standard is about as profound as a cheerleaders pom pom and about as deep as your silly fucking name and avatar.

I BUY into everything someone says? :lol: Tell me another funny joke, zionist. Though, if you don't mind, take the jewish dick out of your mouth so you can clearly speak the punchline next time..

I'm curious why your Uber Cool Kid self even has an account on an internet message board. If I've bitchslapped you so hard that you don't see how funny your angry little retorts are then, well, too fucking bad. Now, PLEASE, post another gut-busting laugh bomb, motherfucker. PLEASE.

Funny, for a guy who is trying to pretend that the internet is for geeks and posting on a forum is for losers..

Is fabricating lies out of thin air a jew hater thing, because you guys seem to do that over and over again.

I'm curious why your Uber Cool Kid self even has an account on an internet message board

Haha, now you used the word Uber. I love it! Go back to your pokimon message board kid, and leave the real discussions to the adults.

Hey, scroll up, pussy. I'l QUOTE you if you need to see it.

and, We both know why you limited your rebuttal to two points this time.

:rofl:

gotsta save some face here in the halls of USMB high!

to top it off, HE SAYS "ADULTS"!

laughing-smiley-007.gif

hilarious, dude. truly.

While one cannot use this extreme example to paint a picture on the entire Muslim culture, it does show that lesser extremes are more...accepted to a certain degree in Muslim culture.

It also shows that while our own American culture, at least in the elitist circles, has bent over backwards in the name of PC-muti-culturalism to show Muslims in as positive light as possible while diminishing or outright ignoring the less than positive aspects of this culture, particularly its often institutionalized mistreatment of females.

Watch closely for any response from the American Women's Rights groups regarding this story - there will be little if any.
NOW is actually the group that labeled this an honor killing, so you're nothing but an asshole.
"This was apparently a terroristic version of honor killing, a murder rooted in cultural notions about women’s subordination to men,” said Marcia Pappas, New York State president of the National Organization for Women. She decried the scant national media attention paid to the story, which broke the same day as the commuter plane crash that killed 50 people in Clarence.
While domestic violence affects all cultures, Muslim women find it harder to break the silence about it because of a stigma, she said.
“Too many Muslim men are using their religious beliefs to justify violence against women,” she said.

Possibility of 'honor killing' mulled in Orchard Park slaying : Home: The Buffalo News

Forum List

Back