Zone1 You Be The Judge

Grogu

Sep 17, 2023
Iā€™m a 51 year old, straight man.

My problem is that I have a very young looking, baby face.

Well, you be the judge. This was taken just recently and the age guessing app I ran it through says I look 14 (it also says I am female. The photo is 100% real and not messed with, in any way.):

You may laugh, but I canā€™t get dates - have long since given up on online dating sites. Lol - maybe I really am an alien!

- Grogu

Last edited:
As someone new here, I am not really familiar with Mortimer. If he/s anything like me, though, he knows this is a real problem.
25218.jpg

I was actually very wary of starting this thread. I tend to attract weirdos, when I post my pics online.

Well, you be the judge. This was taken just recently and the age guessing app I ran it through says I look 14 (it also says I am female. The photo is 100% real and not messed with, in any way.):

View attachment 863527

You may laugh, but I canā€™t get dates - have long since given up on online dating sites. Lol - maybe I really am an alien!

- Grogu

Congratulations, bro. You got a real "Clockwork Orange" thing going on there, Alex...

alex.jpg

You look your age.

That is true, at least when I first roll out of bed in the morning. I do realize that age is a sensitive issue and state of mind.

I have been called anywhere from 17-60 over the past few years, so your comment doesnā€™t surprise me. I guess itā€™s a matter of perspective.

(Most folks seem to guess mid twenties to early thirties)

View attachment 863527

- Grogu
Have you ever thought about a "Lifestyle" change? I am not promoting a commercial or anything but GOLO can take pounds off and after a while your body will start to act like the age you want it to be.

Have you ever thought about a "Lifestyle" change? I am not promoting a commercial or anything but GOLO can take pounds off and after a while your body will start to act like the age you want it to be.
Yes, and I think thatā€™s an excellent idea. I do need to lose a few. Okay, quite a bit.

One thing I want to do (and this has nothing to do with this forum) is spend a lot less time on the internet, watching the news and thinking about politics. In that way, I have lots of work to do.

Have deleted the pic - for obvious reasons (I am actually a very private person).

Thanks for all your comments. Hope you guys have a great night.

- Grogu
Just wait a while. I'm sure a 14 year old girl won't have any trouble attracting suiters around here.

I was actually very wary of starting this thread. I tend to attract weirdos, when I post my pics online.

A 51 one year old man posting his pics on the Internet asking for opinions and the people who "tend" to reply are the weirdos...

Got it...

A 51 one year old man posting his pics on the Internet asking for opinions and the people who "tend" to reply are the weirdos...

Got it...
You replied too, weirdo. Welcome to the Weirdo Club , weirdo.

We're all weirdos in this club here. :laughing0301:

Got it...
See posts 16 and 17.

After that, if you need/want to make ignorant generalizations, please feel free.

(Notice I said ignorant, not stupid. I donā€™t think you are stupid).

Forum List

Back