• murder

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • man slaughter

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • baby slaughter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • innocent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Praised for her efforts in reducing another carbon footprint and given a Nobel Price

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Texas girl, 17, stabs newborn to death minutes after giving birth, police say

So this confused teenage girl gives birth to a baby and then immediately kills it. The child probably did not feel anything. In fact, let's assume it didn't.

Deliver your verdict
Manslaughter. I doubt she was thinking straight but where was the family?

What about the Parkland shooter?

Same verdict or do you think he was thinking clearly?
Premeditated murder. He definitely wasn't thinking straight but he knew what he was doing was wrong since he planned his escape.

So this confused teenage girl gives birth to a baby and then immediately kills it. The child probably did not feel anything. In fact, let's assume it didn't.

Deliver your verdict
It was her CHOICE.........

So you are OK with it?
No, we have been using logic since the late 60's and that didn't work with the left, so maybe reverse psychology might wake them up?

Witnesses?
Has she been analyzed?
Homeless due to mental illness?
Toxic family?
Andrea Yates, in a Mental Facility, Watches Videos of Her Children – 15 Years After She Drowned Them
Fifteen years after drowning her five children in the bathtub of her suburban Houston home, Andrea Yates lives a reclusive life in a Texas mental health facility and frequently watches videos of her children laughing and playing, sources close to Yates tell PEOPLE.
Years later, her conviction was overturned, and in 2006, Yates was found not guilty by reason of insanity and has since lived in mental hospitals.
These events have been happening for a long time now, just with the internet and instant news, the constant bombardment of such events is overwhelming.

Deliver your verdict

My verdict: This is a tragedy. Something similar happened in my own family, though not the stabbing part. The young lady decided to hide the pregnancy, couldn't get the newborn to breathe--and did not call 911. As a result she was convicted of manslaughter and went to prison as a teen.

What may be a commonality in both situations is that fierce anger at the father transferred itself to the baby. Another problem, possibly, is a keen will to block the knowledge that one is even pregnant, that if the reality is ignored, it will simply go away. There is true unbelief and even panic when a child is actually born.

Yes. Incredible. But I think this should be left up to a jury who will be given all the facts. Whatever verdict is handed down, I am willing to bet this young lady will be haunted by the tragedy the rest of her life. Perhaps a little more of, "There but for the grace of God go I."

The OP is a loaded question fallacy. Fail. Had you left off choice five you may have squeaked by but your motives are otherwise aren't the.

Spam another thread.

she obviously need help in this case something the state of texas is loathed in offering to an adolescent pregnant teenager. there lies the root cause.

I want to see her in jail for life.

I voted murder.

EDIT. I want to see her in jail for at least 40 years.

Forum List

Back