You are a racist or a monster; for humans, no other choice

actually your not "more closely related" for example germans are more closely related to afghans than to french people.
Are you talking linguistically?
no genetically
Then, if true, Afghanis are white.

What a sad mistake for a person.....
Let me guess. You are one of those snowflakes everyone is talking about. No substance. Snarky. Solipsistic. Spoiled. Petty. Entitled. Narrow.

actually your not "more closely related" for example germans are more closely related to afghans than to french people.
no genetically

Let me guess. You are one of those snowflakes everyone is talking about. No substance. Snarky. Solipsistic. Spoiled. Petty. Entitled. Narrow.
you really are a monster

You know, the OP might have had a point but for one thing................

ALL humans can donate organs to ALL OTHER humans if their blood and tissue types match.

And.....................blood transfusions don't care what race the blood came from, nor does it care what race it goes in to. As long as the RH types match, it's all good.
Same with breeds of dogs... But that doesn't stop folks from establishing preferences, and continuing the blood lines through selective breeding. Its no different with humans. We have different breeds amongst us. Deal with it.

no genetically

Congratulations, you guessed wrong! Sad bastard.

You know, the OP might have had a point but for one thing................

ALL humans can donate organs to ALL OTHER humans if their blood and tissue types match.

And.....................blood transfusions don't care what race the blood came from, nor does it care what race it goes in to. As long as the RH types match, it's all good.
Same with breeds of dogs... But that doesn't stop folks from establishing preferences, and continuing the blood lines through selective breeding. Its no different with humans. We have different breeds amongst us. Deal with it.
All humans descend from Africa, but different human and human-like groups populated far-flung parts of the globe remaining relatively isolated for tens of thousands of years. We got back in touch with each other just yesterday. It would be a shock if all the various groups in their various environments and subject to the laws of chance, when we reconvened, were all exactly the same. We weren't. As would be expected, there were many differences between the groups.

DeTocqueville wrote that in democratic times, humans would grow to love equality above everything, including liberty itself. We see how right he was as we observe the absurd contortions liberals go to explain racial differences and the rank injustices they are willing to countenance to ensure their absurdities are uniformly applied to everyone.

That's not racism. Racism is that thing that taught White Americans that it was okay for some States to own Slaves. The Slaves were savages from the jungle who were by nature inferior to the White Man, and who deserved no better that to be treated as farm animals and/or property. A lot of prejudice still lives on from that time in history but very few still hold to that racist premise.

You left out the bit that people who looked like the Slaves in their countries of origin sold them to White Men.

Here's a clue, bub. Slavery has existed For Millennia. Slavery or Serfdom has been the most common condition of existence for the majority of people who have ever lived. It is only since the advancements developed during the Industrial Revolution were combined with the Individualist Values of Western Civilization that slavery has been abandoned in some of the world. It is still practiced in quite a few places outside of Western Europe, the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps your energy would be better used opposing actual slavery that exists today instead of reliving something that the U.S. fought a war in which 700,000 died in order to eliminate.

Racism in America didn't die with the Civil war and the freeing of the slaves.
"Racism" didn't even start with the Civil War. No one ever even heard of "racism" in America until after WWII. Before that, if someone said, hey, you preferred that guy to that guy, Americans, like the rest of the world, would say, well, of course, that's my brother. We're more closely related. Of COURSE!

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

When we Europeans came over we practiced a genocidal form a racism.

Last edited:
no genetically
or "race " is a made up social construct with no basis in genetics or science of anykind

If there were no such thing as race, it would mean there is no such thing as racism, of course, though I doubt you are ready to go there. In truth, no one believes the nonsense about race being a social construct either, but nice white people know that, if you want a pat on the head from the New York Times, that's what you are supposed to pretend to believe.

Decoding the Genome of DNA is a very recent thing. According to the DNA it's true. That doesn't mean the the slight variations in our skin tone based on where we lived hasn't divided us along those lines.

That's not racism. Racism is that thing that taught White Americans that it was okay for some States to own Slaves. The Slaves were savages from the jungle who were by nature inferior to the White Man, and who deserved no better that to be treated as farm animals and/or property. A lot of prejudice still lives on from that time in history but very few still hold to that racist premise.

You left out the bit that people who looked like the Slaves in their countries of origin sold them to White Men.

Here's a clue, bub. Slavery has existed For Millennia. Slavery or Serfdom has been the most common condition of existence for the majority of people who have ever lived. It is only since the advancements developed during the Industrial Revolution were combined with the Individualist Values of Western Civilization that slavery has been abandoned in some of the world. It is still practiced in quite a few places outside of Western Europe, the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps your energy would be better used opposing actual slavery that exists today instead of reliving something that the U.S. fought a war in which 700,000 died in order to eliminate.

"Racism" didn't even start with the Civil War. No one ever even heard of "racism" in America until after WWII. Before that, if someone said, hey, you preferred that guy to that guy, Americans, like the rest of the world, would say, well, of course, that's my brother. We're more closely related. Of COURSE!

White people stole this land fair and square from the people who had stolen it fair and square from the people who were here before them. In fact, it was nothing special, except we were better at it than anybody else. Listen up, Petunia. Everyone in the world lives on land that has been stolen many times. We used to use words like "conquer" when we discussed our history. Now, since Hollywood taught us to hate ourselves, people like you use words like "a genocidal form of racism" as if our successes--our glorious achievements--are somehow different simply because we won. How pathetic. I despise your weakness, your self-hatred masquerading as virtue.

White people stole this land fair and square from the people who had stolen it fair and square from the people who were here before them. In fact, it was nothing special, except we were better at it than anybody else. Listen up, Petunia. Everyone in the world lives on land that has been stolen many times. We used to use words like "conquer" when we discussed our history. Now, since Hollywood taught us to hate ourselves, people like you use words like "a genocidal form of racism" as if our successes--our glorious achievements--are somehow different simply because we won. How pathetic. I despise your weakness, your self-hatred masquerading as virtue.

We got lucky in that the putrid conditions in Europe made us immune to the diseases that wiped out most of the original inhabitants. That, gun powder and the self serving racism that allowed us to conquer the Americas.

If you insist on calling me a flower please refer to me as Papaver somniferum.

These were my ancestors whom I do not hate. They were brutal in a brutal world. Truth be told I'm glad they did. I wouldn't be here if they didn't. I enjoy life. Lets just not lie to ourselves and claim that racism didn't play a part in it.

"Our"?

???

What land did YOU ever conquer, Conan?

"Our"?

???

Don't be bitter your people have accomplished so little, Precious. The Bible says you have intrinsic value by your very existence--an accomplishment you share with the cockroaches.

"Our"?

???

Don't be bitter your people have accomplished so little......

Who do you imagine to be 'my people,' Captain Illogical?

Is this a thread of another racist trying to validate their own racist feelings? Quick someone stick his balls in a microwave before he has a chance to reproduce!

We got lucky in that the putrid conditions in Europe made us immune to the diseases that wiped out most of the original inhabitants. That, gun powder and the self serving racism that allowed us to conquer the Americas.

These were my ancestors whom I do not hate. They were brutal in a brutal world. Truth be told I'm glad they did. I wouldn't be here if they didn't. I enjoy life. Lets just not lie to ourselves and claim that racism didn't play a part in it.
Racism played no "role" in the conquering of North America's yellows by whites. In fact, since white Europeans were much taller than the yellow natives; it was staturism that "played a role" in our success--not racism.

Racism played no "role" in the conquering of North America's yellows by whites. In fact, since white Europeans were much taller than the yellow natives; it was staturism that "played a role" in our success--not racism.

Native Americans were "yellow"? I thought that was the Chinese that were yellow, and I thought that Native Americans were called "red skins" as a derogatory term. I mean..............there's an NFL team that has had that problem.

And no............it wasn't because Europeans were taller, it's because they had better weapons that were superior to what the Native Americans had.

Native Americans were "yellow"? I thought that was the Chinese that were yellow, and I thought that Native Americans were called "red skins" as a derogatory term. I mean..............there's an NFL team that has had that problem.

And no............it wasn't because Europeans were taller, it's because they had better weapons that were superior to what the Native Americans had.
NFL team. The Vikings?

Anyway, racially the reds were yellows.

So you are saying weaponism played a role when whites conquered the yellows?

NFL team. The Vikings?

Haha how about the Washington Redskins?

NFL team. The Vikings?

So.............I take it you never heard of the Washington Redskins? That's the NFL team I was referring to, and yes, the Native Americans have been called "redskins" ever since the first Europeans started to settle the West.

And yeah.............weapons DID play a role. If the Native Americans had known what was going to happen, they would have been equal to the Europeans with bow and arrow against muskets and could have repelled the invaders, but that all changed with the invention of the repeating rifle and the 6 shooter, because now they could fire bullets quicker than the Native Americans could shoot arrows. Ever notice when we REALLY started to move West? Then........there's also the Gatling gun and cannons that were used, as well as biological warfare in the form of smallpox infected blankets.

Forum List

Back