You are a racist or a monster; for humans, no other choice

The most devastating weapon used against Native Americans was their own unwillingness to remain united against a common foe. Historically, an all too common condition.

The most devastating weapon used against Native Americans was their own unwillingness to remain united against a common foe. Historically, an all too common condition.

Yeah..........tribalism did play a part. When they finally DID decide to unite and fight (think Little Big Horn), even though they won a decisive victory, it was too late to win the war.

If they had united back in the late 1700's to early 1800's, they might have had a chance at keeping their country.

And.................there were also cultural differences. Native Americans didn't believe any one person owned the land, they believed it was here for everyone.

White people stole this land fair and square from the people who had stolen it fair and square from the people who were here before them. In fact, it was nothing special, except we were better at it than anybody else. Listen up, Petunia. Everyone in the world lives on land that has been stolen many times. We used to use words like "conquer" when we discussed our history. Now, since Hollywood taught us to hate ourselves, people like you use words like "a genocidal form of racism" as if our successes--our glorious achievements--are somehow different simply because we won. How pathetic. I despise your weakness, your self-hatred masquerading as virtue.

We got lucky in that the putrid conditions in Europe made us immune to the diseases that wiped out most of the original inhabitants. That, gun powder and the self serving racism that allowed us to conquer the Americas.

If you insist on calling me a flower please refer to me as Papaver somniferum.

These were my ancestors whom I do not hate. They were brutal in a brutal world. Truth be told I'm glad they did. I wouldn't be here if they didn't. I enjoy life. Lets just not lie to ourselves and claim that racism didn't play a part in it.
Racism played no "role" in the conquering of North America's yellows by whites. In fact, since white Europeans were much taller than the yellow natives; it was staturism that "played a role" in our success--not racism.

Native Americans were "yellow"? I thought that was the Chinese that were yellow, and I thought that Native Americans were called "red skins" as a derogatory term. I mean..............there's an NFL team that has had that problem.

And no............it wasn't because Europeans were taller, it's because they had better weapons that were superior to what the Native Americans had.
NFL team. The Vikings?

Anyway, racially the reds were yellows.

So you are saying weaponism played a role when whites conquered the yellows?

So.............I take it you never heard of the Washington Redskins? That's the NFL team I was referring to, and yes, the Native Americans have been called "redskins" ever since the first Europeans started to settle the West.

And yeah.............weapons DID play a role. If the Native Americans had known what was going to happen, they would have been equal to the Europeans with bow and arrow against muskets and could have repelled the invaders, but that all changed with the invention of the repeating rifle and the 6 shooter, because now they could fire bullets quicker than the Native Americans could shoot arrows. Ever notice when we REALLY started to move West? Then........there's also the Gatling gun and cannons that were used, as well as biological warfare in the form of smallpox infected blankets.
The smallpox blankets are a myth, like the myth that the government purposely infected blacks with syphilis at Tuskegee or AIDS was introduced into the black community by the government.

The Native American world was doomed the minute the first European stepped foot in North America by the sheer weight of Europe's much greater advancement. My purpose in positing "staturism" and "weaponism" was to illustrate for BlindBoo how absurd his contention was that racism played a role in the European conquest of North America.

We got lucky in that the putrid conditions in Europe made us immune to the diseases that wiped out most of the original inhabitants. That, gun powder and the self serving racism that allowed us to conquer the Americas.

If you insist on calling me a flower please refer to me as Papaver somniferum.

These were my ancestors whom I do not hate. They were brutal in a brutal world. Truth be told I'm glad they did. I wouldn't be here if they didn't. I enjoy life. Lets just not lie to ourselves and claim that racism didn't play a part in it.
Racism played no "role" in the conquering of North America's yellows by whites. In fact, since white Europeans were much taller than the yellow natives; it was staturism that "played a role" in our success--not racism.

Native Americans were "yellow"? I thought that was the Chinese that were yellow, and I thought that Native Americans were called "red skins" as a derogatory term. I mean..............there's an NFL team that has had that problem.

And no............it wasn't because Europeans were taller, it's because they had better weapons that were superior to what the Native Americans had.
NFL team. The Vikings?

So.............I take it you never heard of the Washington Redskins? That's the NFL team I was referring to, and yes, the Native Americans have been called "redskins" ever since the first Europeans started to settle the West.

And yeah.............weapons DID play a role. If the Native Americans had known what was going to happen, they would have been equal to the Europeans with bow and arrow against muskets and could have repelled the invaders, but that all changed with the invention of the repeating rifle and the 6 shooter, because now they could fire bullets quicker than the Native Americans could shoot arrows. Ever notice when we REALLY started to move West? Then........there's also the Gatling gun and cannons that were used, as well as biological warfare in the form of smallpox infected blankets.
The smallpox blankets are a myth, like the myth that the government purposely infected blacks with syphilis at Tuskegee or AIDS was introduced into the black community by the government.

The Native American world was doomed the minute the first European stepped foot in North America by the sheer weight of Europe's much greater advancement. My purpose in positing "staturism" and "weaponism" was to illustrate for BlindBoo how absurd his contention was that racism played a role in the European conquest of North America.

Haha it is VERY well documented about the Tuskegee Experiment. Jesus Christ you Nazis are some dumb motherfuckers.

Yeah..........tribalism did play a part. When they finally DID decide to unite and fight (think Little Big Horn), even though they won a decisive victory, it was too late to win the war.
Your mistake is in thinking like someone in 2016 looking back at 1716 and seeing the whole continent of yellows versus the invading whites. The ancestors of the Sioux who won at Little Big Horn had no idea Henry Hudson was sailing up the Hudson River and they couldn't have done anything about it had they known. When the whites arrived on the east coast, the first Indians they encountered were happy at the arrival of their new allies who could help them against their ancient and brutal enemy: the tribe up the river.

If they had united back in the late 1700's to early 1800's, they might have had a chance at keeping their country.
There was no country for them to keep. These were small bands of semi-nomadic Stone Age hunter-gatherers.

And.................there were also cultural differences. Native Americans didn't believe any one person owned the land, they believed it was here for everyone.
Like the written language, and the wheel, the natives hadn't yet come up with the concept of private property (let alone the rule of law), a major reason they were small, semi-nomadic bands of hunter-gatherers for whom life was nasty, brutish, and short. "Cultural difference" is misleading. They were just very primitive.

NFL team. The Vikings?

Haha it is VERY well documented about the Tuskegee Experiment. Jesus Christ you Nazis are some dumb motherfuckers.

Documented by whom, twit? Hollywood? The US government has never purposely infected Negroes with syphilis. Go look it up, then come back and apologize, if you've the character.

NFL team. The Vikings?

Documented by whom, twit? Hollywood? The US government has never purposely infected Negroes with syphilis. Go look it up, then come back and apologize, if you've the character.

Yeah... I'm sorry, if it doesn't come from Nazi conspiracy site it won't be a good source to you. Get over it. You're chasing a racist dragon high you'll never catch, because your shit has no standing in the real world.

NFL team. The Vikings?

Yeah... I'm sorry, if it doesn't come from Nazi conspiracy site it won't be a good source to you. Get over it. You're chasing a racist dragon high you'll never catch, because your shit has no standing in the real world.
Whatsamatter, pussy? Can't back up your "real world"? hahaha.

Yeah, I'm a racist. So what? At least I'm not a monster, like you. I care about my own people.

Yeah, I'm a racist. So what? At least I'm not a monster, like you. I care about my own people.

Can't back it up? Like the things I read in my Criminal Justice Statistics book on it?

"Racism" didn't even start with the Civil War. No one ever even heard of "racism" in America until after WWII. Before that, if someone said, hey, you preferred that guy to that guy, Americans, like the rest of the world, would say, well, of course, that's my brother. We're more closely related. Of COURSE!

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

When we Europeans came over we practiced a genocidal form a racism.
White people stole this land fair and square from the people who had stolen it fair and square from the people who were here before them. In fact, it was nothing special, except we were better at it than anybody else. Listen up, Petunia. Everyone in the world lives on land that has been stolen many times. We used to use words like "conquer" when we discussed our history. Now, since Hollywood taught us to hate ourselves, people like you use words like "a genocidal form of racism" as if our successes--our glorious achievements--are somehow different simply because we won. How pathetic. I despise your weakness, your self-hatred masquerading as virtue.

"Our"?

???

What land did YOU ever conquer, Conan?
Don't be bitter your people have accomplished so little......

Who do you imagine to be 'my people,' Captain Illogical?

Well?

Haha I didn't even realize you ADMITTED you are a racist. Congrats man... now go cut off your ball sack so you don't reproduce.

Can't back it up? Like the things I read in my Criminal Justice Statistics book on it?
Sorry if I don't count your memory as a credible source. Even though (((Hollywood))) and the NAACP shakedown racket treat the myth as the holiest of holies, it is still a myth. The US government never infected anyone, including black airman, with syphilis. I know it hurts to have to let loose a cherished hatred that has provided you with so much pleasure over the years whipping white America with it, but you've been (((hoodwinked))). Someday you'll thank me.

Sorry if I don't count your memory as a credible source. Even though (((Hollywood))) and the NAACP shakedown racket treat the myth as the holiest of holies, it is still a myth. The US government never infected anyone, including black airman, with syphilis. I know it hurts to have to let loose a cherished hatred that has provided you with so much pleasure over the years whipping white America with it, but you've been (((hoodwinked))). Someday you'll thank me.

Ok douchebag the ISBN # of the book is 9780205485703 It's titled Criminal Justice and Criminology Research Methods. Pages 114-115.

Haha I didn't even realize you ADMITTED you are a racist. Congrats man... now go cut off your ball sack so you don't reproduce.
"Admit" it? Of course I care about my people. Who wouldn't admit that except some monster who doesn't care about his own people? Is that you, Lewdhog? Are you a monster?

"Admit" it? Of course I care about my people. Who wouldn't admit that except some monster who doesn't care about his own people? Is that you, Lewdhog? Are you a monster?

I care about ALL people. If that makes me a monster... then I'll be the one that hangs out in your closet... the one full of Nazi uniforms and lacy lingerie.

Ok douchebag the ISBN # of the book is 9780205485703 It's titled Criminal Justice and Criminology Research Methods. Pages 114-115.
This link doesn't work, Lewdhog.

I care about ALL people. If that makes me a monster... then I'll be the one that hangs out in your closet... the one full of Nazi uniforms and lacy lingerie.
And you care about all women the same as your mother?

Forum List

Back