Yet more Trump derangment syndrome

typical black out of control using foul language
...the only people I've seen out of control in my city --my whole life, was a black mother screaming, using the F word in front of a bus load of kids!!!
...the other time I was siting in the drive thru with my family in a ''black area'' ...just waiting for my food, when all of a sudden I hear ''F U'' real loud---from a black lady across the street ..she was yelling at some guy, and the cops were there for some crap

Here is yet another example of Trump derangement syndrome.

I agree completely...this thread is indeed a great example of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

''Trump Derangement Syndrome
The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's (companies) declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"
#trump#strawman argument'

Pirro: Whoopi Goldberg treated me ‘like a dog’ after argument

Whoopi Goldberg invites someone on the view and the explodes at them as she screams for them to leave the set. Then after the fact backstage, screams at her to get the "F@ck" out of the building.

She then defended her actions by saying, "“Listen, I don’t have 'Trump derangement,' ” Goldberg fired back. “Let me tell you what I have. I’m tired of people starting a conversation with 'Mexicans are liars and rapists.' ”

Funny, I know of no conservatives that say that Mexicans are liars and rapists. No, what I hear are concerns that groups like MS 13, which is all about raping and killing, are coming across the border to murder American citizens.

No, conservatives just want border security for reasons like this, something that Dims cannot refute, so they just create Strawman arguments like Goldberg and scream profanity as they foam at the mouth and demand ICE be done away with

Sad pathetic humanity on full display.
Pirro is the type of person that can only be treated like a dog.

2f94fe5da679ea95cff6162f8fc44932b7a57d9ebbb6b7c9512405a68402bef7.jpg
Pointing out a truth is not acting tough. Maybe you made the mistake because the truth is so tough for you.

Whoopi Goldberg invites someone on the view and the explodes at them as she screams for them to leave the set. Then after the fact backstage, screams at her to get the "F@ck" out of the building.

She then defended her actions by saying, "“Listen, I don’t have 'Trump derangement,' ” Goldberg fired back. “Let me tell you what I have. I’m tired of people starting a conversation with 'Mexicans are liars and rapists.' ”

Funny, I know of no conservatives that say that Mexicans are liars and rapists. No, what I hear are concerns that groups like MS 13, which is all about raping and killing, are coming across the border to murder American citizens.

No, conservatives just want border security for reasons like this, something that Dims cannot refute, so they just create Strawman arguments like Goldberg and scream profanity as they foam at the mouth and demand ICE be done away with

Pointing out a truth is not acting tough. Maybe you made the mistake because the truth is so tough for you.

So you say that I have not truth and G5000 says that I'm contradictory, yet neither of you mention how.

Whoopi does a better job debating with her Strawman arguments.

So you say that I have not truth and G5000 says that I'm contradictory, yet neither of you mention how.

You posted a lie. So I have to assume that’s your preference.

You posted a lie. So I have to assume that’s your preference.

Which is what?

Only morons like you confuse (stupid) opinions with "truth"

What a wanna be tough-wuss you are.

Forum List

Back