Democrats Are Trying To Trump-Proof The Government In Case He Wins In 2024

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Democrats Are Trying To Trump-Proof The Government In Case He Wins In 2024​

15 Sep 2022 ~~ By Fred Lucas

Is this what a party does when it can’t keep voting on articles of impeachment?
It’s been almost two years since former President Donald Trump’s defeat, yet House Democrats have managed to build an entire legislative agenda around Trump Derangements Syndrome.
The House Oversight and Reform Committee alone has been firing away Trump-obsessed legislation, as Democratic sponsors for bills on the Census, civil service, and whistleblower protections all cite Trump as a key part of the justification for the proposals. The common line connecting all the bills is to curb executive power that should be in the hands of an elected president and enhance the power of unelected and largely unaccountable bureaucrats.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is clearly real. To be clear, it’s not necessarily better or worse than Trump sycophancy. Americans–whether serving in public office or everyday working stiffs–should never base their life around idolatry of or seething hatred for one prominent leader. But, of course, that has happened with Trump. I suppose polarizing is a shorter way to put it, but that term seems so trite.
~Snip~
Maybe considering the record of the Biden administration, Democrats feel they should keep reminding voters of Trump. Perhaps it makes good fundraising letters for these politicians to tell Democrat donors they are still sticking it to the bad orange man.
Still, one must wonder: if Trump had decided to fade from public life like most presidents, what in the world would hold Democrats together?

Commentary:
Indeed, It's been nearly two years since the 2020 was stolen from President Trump,
Remember the rage of 2017 when Trump was elected?

The truth is that Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are concerned that they can’t cheat enough to stop him a second time. Their actions are becoming more desperate each day.
The problem for Moaits/DSA Democrats is that only the Executive branch can delegate away Executive powers. If Congress tries to do it, it’s invalid on its face.
Iif Biden tries to do it, then the next Executive can just claw those powers back with an Executive order of their own. So unless they think they can get a Constitutional Amendment passed, they’re not going to accomplish much towards diminished the power of the Presidency.
See: Delegated Powers Overview & Examples | What are Delegated Powers? - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com
IT is incumbent upon Conservatives to begin the restructuring of te Federal Bureaucracy in the Capitol District or we are wasting our time. That’s where the real power lies in this country, along with the institutions of academia and the media. That’s why generals can commit treason with impunity, alphabet soup agencies can wage a continuous campaign of rebellion without fear of retribution and so on. The elected officials are largely just figureheads.

Maybe all that needs to be said on this one is that the FBI/DOJ will save America's democracy, and will not stop short of any means to do so.

Allowing Trump to gain the nomination will be too close for their comfort!

The main thrust of the next gop POTUS elect should be to get shed of any dem influences in the .gov.....I'm talking every agency all the way down to janitor.

If they are a registered dem then find a pretext to where their services are no longer required.....If they want to take it to court then fine, it will be at least two years of legal wrangling where our .gov is free of dems. ;)

It’s been almost two years since former President Donald Trump’s defeat, yet House Democrats have managed to build an entire legislative agenda around Trump Derangements Syndrome.
The House Oversight and Reform Committee alone has been firing away Trump-obsessed legislation, as Democratic sponsors for bills on the Census, civil service, and whistleblower protections all cite Trump as a key part of the justification for the proposals. The common line connecting all the bills is to curb executive power that should be in the hands of an elected president and enhance the power of unelected and largely unaccountable bureaucrats.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is clearly real. To be clear, it’s not necessarily better or worse than Trump sycophancy. Americans–whether serving in public office or everyday working stiffs–should never base their life around idolatry of or seething hatred for one prominent leader. But, of course, that has happened with Trump. I suppose polarizing is a shorter way to put it, but that term seems so trite.
~Snip~
Maybe considering the record of the Biden administration, Democrats feel they should keep reminding voters of Trump. Perhaps it makes good fundraising letters for these politicians to tell Democrat donors they are still sticking it to the bad orange man.
Still, one must wonder: if Trump had decided to fade from public life like most presidents, what in the world would hold Democrats together?

Commentary:
Indeed, It's been nearly two years since the 2020 was stolen from President Trump,

The truth is that Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are concerned that they can’t cheat enough to stop him a second time. Their actions are becoming more desperate each day.
The problem for Moaits/DSA Democrats is that only the Executive branch can delegate away Executive powers. If Congress tries to do it, it’s invalid on its face.
Iif Biden tries to do it, then the next Executive can just claw those powers back with an Executive order of their own. So unless they think they can get a Constitutional Amendment passed, they’re not going to accomplish much towards diminished the power of the Presidency.
See: Delegated Powers Overview & Examples | What are Delegated Powers? - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com
IT is incumbent upon Conservatives to begin the restructuring of te Federal Bureaucracy in the Capitol District or we are wasting our time. That’s where the real power lies in this country, along with the institutions of academia and the media. That’s why generals can commit treason with impunity, alphabet soup agencies can wage a continuous campaign of rebellion without fear of retribution and so on. The elected officials are largely just figureheads.

Good work deep state :thup:

Maybe all that needs to be said on this one is that the FBI/DOJ will save America's democracy, and will not stop short of any means to do so.

HimmlerSmile2.jpg

I don’t believe our current Federal Bureau of Intimidation is doing a damn thing to protect our democracy. They seem to be upholding our two-tiered justice system. Democrats like Joe and Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton go scot-free when Trump and anyone associated in anyway with him is harassed.

Well isn't that a fact!
From a Canadian's pov I think that the FBI/DOJ considers all of their options for stopping Trump, are on the table.
This is America we're talking about now.

In my opinion, America's democracy is lost if Trump even gets as close as being the nominee!

The FBI/DOJ stopping him by political means is not safe for the country on account of Trump calling his 'boys' to taking action. Other more imaginative means are almost certainly called for now.

I don’t believe our current Federal Bureau of Intimidation is doing a damn thing to protect our democracy. They seem to be upholding our two-tiered justice system. Democrats like Joe and Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton go scot-free when Trump and anyone associated in anyway with him is harassed.

I can only say that I'm convinced that the entire country, it's justice system, and the Scotus is completely corrupt.

This is why I contend that extraordinary measure will be required to stop Trump and his rise to fascist dictator.

History isn't replete with many lessons, but those two or maybe three that exist can tell us that the rule of law can't stop fascism.

Well isn't that a fact!
From a Canadian's pov I think that the FBI/DOJ considers all of their options for stopping Trump, are on the table.
This is America we're talking about now.

In my opinion, America's democracy is lost if Trump even gets as close as being the nominee!

The FBI/DOJ stopping him by political means is not safe for the country on account of Trump calling his 'boys' to taking action. Other more imaginative means are almost certainly called for now.
You're talking about roles that the Gestapo, Stasi, and KGB played in their authoritarian police states: enforcers of the ruling party.

You're as big a fascist thug as there can be.

Keep hope alive! Like she has any power to not count EC votes.
Maybe she can claim "math is racist" and by her count the EC college only elects democrats??

Trump himself says Kamala has the authority to overturn EVs
Why would he lie?

You're talking about roles that the Gestapo, Stasi, and KGB played in their authoritarian police states: enforcers of the ruling party.
Yes, and America played that card too.
You're as big a fascist thug as there can be.

I observe and I comment from a Canadian POV.
As to my personal sentiments, I'm leaning toward being rather thuggish. However, I still see how Trump could come to the rescue of the world in stopping America's war with Russia.

Albeit, a real longshot on that happening in time.

Russia/Putin is still hopeful on Trump.

Could a big R victory in November be the event that could restore Trump's presidency by force of the people's conviction that he is the rightful winner of the 2020 election?

A longshot?

~Snip~

Commentary:

To destroy a Democracy you have to shift the power from The Voter to Evil Bureaucrats like Mueller, Comey, Strozk, Paige, Lois Lerner, Brennan, Clapper and have little to no accountability for their actions and zero ability for a Citizen to have their grievances redressed.
What the Democrats are trying to do to our Democracy is exactly what The Nazis did to Germany's Democracy once they began to gain power in The German Republic.

~Snip~

Commentary:

Full Blown Hitler clones.

I can only say that I'm convinced that the entire country, it's justice system, and the Scotus is completely corrupt.

This is why I contend that extraordinary measure will be required to stop Trump and his rise to fascist dictator.

History isn't replete with many lessons, but those two or maybe three that exist can tell us that the rule of law can't stop fascism.
Stop listening to the propaganda from the liberal media.

I don’t see Trump as a dictator. He doesn’t have the support of the people necessary to take that position. Plus our constitutional republic does not allow for a dictator. The two other branches of government could stop his takeover.

***snip***

Trump isn't competent enough to be a dictator​

While rooted in legitimate concern, this narrative is confused. Trump is no dictator. For a president to seize power in our zero-sum constitutional system he must outwit those who currently have it – namely, the other two branches of the federal government and the states. The opposite occurs with Trump: Federal judges repeatedly rule against him; John McCain destroyed his health care ambitions; Nancy Pelosi blocked his legislative agenda; Adam Schiff had him impeached. Even Trump's own executive branch subjected him to the multi-year Mueller investigation.

State and local governments likewise do not bend to Trump's will. He quickly rescinded his claim of total authority over the states regarding the coronavirus – after strong public push-back from numerous governors – and retreated back to offering states advisory guidelines. Even local mayors routinely defy his executive orders regarding sanctuary cities.

These things don’t happen to dictators. Real dictators consolidate power and effectively craft and utilize the rule of law to advance considered aims. In striking contrast, Trump's clumsy initiatives get stymied by virtually every instrument of his own government – time and again.

Yes, and America played that card too.

I observe and I comment from a Canadian POV.
As to my personal sentiments, I'm leaning toward being rather thuggish. However, I still see how Trump could come to the rescue of the world in stopping America's war with Russia.

Albeit, a real longshot on that happening in time.

Russia/Putin is still hopeful on Trump.

Could a big R victory in November be the event that could restore Trump's presidency by force of the people's conviction that he is the rightful winner of the 2020 election?

A longshot?

More like a Chinese pov. They are as fascist as they come.

As are you.

Stop listening to the propaganda from the liberal media.

I don’t see Trump as a dictator. He doesn’t have the support of the people necessary to take that position. Plus our constitutional republic does not allow for a dictator. The two other branches of government could stop his takeover.

***snip***

I create my own comments, or propaganda if you wish.

My propaganda and comments usually lead the media by at least 8-12 hours.

Oh there is no doubt that the Xiden demafasict agenda will do whatever it takes to maintain power, including weaponizing the DOJ against political rivals.

Glad you finally admit that

Forum List

Back